Support thread for all the atheist,agnostic,non-religious and secular humanist TTCers

Bubbles, I had my trans vag done 2 days before ovulation and after 12 long cycles this was the one. We only BD after the scan too so the gel can't hurt too much. Did the US tech tell you anything about your eggs? Mine told me the size of some. It was neat. Good luck.

Babyluv, so so sorry for your loss! The next one will stick.

Plb, so glad to hear your on cd1 again. Champagne, indeed.

Bubbles, yay for ovulation!

Welcome Rachel!

Tys, how are you feeling?

Smack, pretty tired and bloated. Over all pretty good. Not sure if my nausea and tummy issues are from the pregnancy or my regular IBS and reflux issues. Waiting on my Dr appt on Thursday and called to 4 midwife clinics to see if I can get in. A really good friend is expecting a month before me so that will be nice to have her to chat with.
The first trimester boards are way different than TTC. I will miss you ladies....I hope you all get bfp soon.

Bubbles, I had my trans vag done 2 days before ovulation and after 12 long cycles this was the one. We only BD after the scan too so the gel can't hurt too much. Did the US tech tell you anything about your eggs? Mine told me the size of some. It was neat. Good luck.

Ah that's good to hear, thanks! I think they did tell me various things about my follicles, but I thought it was strange she didn't mention I was about to ovulate, surely she could've seen that if it was done the day before? She mentioned that my lining looked quite thick but said it was ok when I mentioned I was CD38ish, but I don't think she realised I meant I hadn't even ovulated yet and that AF wasn't due for another couple of weeks.

usually the size of your follicles can tell you that you might ovulate. with me, i had 2 16mm ones and went back in 2 days later. one had concaved and gone away and the other had grown to 24mm. that 24mm egg is this baby im growing :) they also measured my lining which wasnt very good at 10mm for CD 13 but got better when i went in again on day 15 (i drank 100% pom. juice which is supposed to help but who knows if 2 days would work?!) and we triggered soon after.

FF is messing with me... bumped my O date up another day! I'm only 3dpo?? Oh well, long wait ahead of me, luckily I have lots to occupy my mind with between school, work, trip planning, and making holiday cards and gifts.

FF is messing with me... bumped my O date up another day! I'm only 3dpo?? Oh well, long wait ahead of me, luckily I have lots to occupy my mind with between school, work, trip planning, and making holiday cards and gifts.

:grr: Hate that!

Wait a minute, now it's bounced back to the CD18, make up your mind FF! I'm 4-5dpo I guess! I actually tested this morning, I have no idea why, it was in my morning fog. Obviously it was BFN.

my BFP was non existent at 7&8 DPO and appeared faint at 9DPO then dark at 11DPO.

good to know... I will try my hardest to not test until 10dpo. My mom got me some digital tests (they cost $20 for two! :wacko: My usual little cheap strip tests are only .25 a test) so I might break one out at 12dpo if I think i see a faint line on my cheap strip. I want to try to save then as in South East Asia, all I can buy are the little cheap ones.

So when I went to the doctor, I had bloodwork, was told I didn't ovulate this cycle, and was given a prescription for pills to start taking to induce ovulation. However, before I can take them, I have to get AF. AF was due last Friday. I still don't have it. I was sick this month, and was on antibiotics, so I figured it would be delayed (I always have a 28 day cycle), but still not having it is weird for me. Ive been getting AF like cramps for days, but nothing happens. I just don't know what the deal is. If she said I didn't ovulate, then I'm not pregnant. The one time I want AF to come it doesn't come in a timely fashion. Maybe I'll wake up tomorrow and have it.

i would wait another week and then test. they have been wrong in the past...sometimes they missed your ovulation or your egg could have been hiding from them. it isn't likely of course...but it is possible :shrug:

I had AF october 19. I had all the bloodwork done, including the one that said I didn't ovulate November 7. I just wish I knew what was going on. I have never missed a period, or been this late in my life.

Apparently an anovulatory cycle is normal once in a while. You may ovulate later this month, or it may just be delayed a bit. Being sick and being on antibiotics probably makes that the most likely explanation. I'd definitely test every now and then, just to make sure.

Do you chart? This sort of thing is one of the main reasons I do: so I can know what's going on when things aren't proceeding as expected.

Hope everything resolves itself soon!

I was planning on charting this next cycle....if it ever starts. I figured it would be thrown off a little, but I can't take this. I'm going crazy!

I started my charting mid cycle just to have something to do. And to get the habit of waking up each day on time.
Good luck

MMW: I totally know how you feel and understand this must be driving you crazy. I agree that you should start charting, no better time than now! Get in the habit of it now and then once next cycle starts, you'll be a pro at figuring out your CP, CM and waking up on time to check your temp. You know my body now wakes up on its own EVERY SINGLE DAY at 6:45 so I can temp? No need to even set an alarm on the weekends anymore! I guess that's what 8 months of temping will do to you!

Hey ladies. I have quite a bit of catching up to do. I am normally in the Miscarriage and TTC after a Loss forums, but have decided to venture out a little bit. I am so glad I found this thread!! I currently socialize with a great group of ladies in other forums, but most of them are Christian. They come off as wonderful people, don't get me wrong. It is just nice to be among like minded people and share in the journey. Look forward to knowing you all.

I am TTC again after getting pregnant in late September of this year only to lose my baby at around 4 or 5 weeks (I never got a definite answer on when. I had a horrible health care experience during and immediately after the pregnancy). I haven't carried a baby to term so I feel I fit better in the TTC #1 camp. I promise I am not a total Debbie Downer. I am looking forward to brighter days ahead, especially in 2013 :)

The first time around I was trying to conceive I was not on prenatal vitamins. I was taking multivitamins though and trying to eat better. This second time around I am on prenatal vitamins, on pregnancy friendly blood pressure medication, am eating better, exercising, and using some aids I did not use before, like Preseed. I am on CD16. I don't chart or temp just yet. I have only had one AF since my miscarriage and I still feel kind of wonky. I bought a small canister of white grape fruit juice to aid in producing more fertile, sperm friendly CM and also bought an expectorant with Guaifenesin to also aid in more sperm friendly CM. I have read the grape fruit juice can help. I am hoping it does.

Hi MamaTex! Welcome! I also has a MC in September, the 22nd to be exact. I know how it feels and what you must be going through. I also hang out in the ttc after loss forum as I feel like I can relate to the women there better than some of the other threads. However this one is a real great one! So Welcome! Glad to hear you are on prenatals now and i would encourage you to try temping as it makes the wait a bit easier knowing what's going on in your body.

AFM, have some more cramps today. Not as mild this time, hoping this means something is going on in there, not just AF getting ready to party. testing in what feels like a million years but is actually next wednesday. Hate to wish away my weekend, but come on, today is moving so slowly!

Still no AF. Now, I'm a week late. I have to keep telling myself that the bloodwork done on day 20, said I didn't ovulate, so I can't be pregnant....but then this irritating little voice in my head says "What if it was wrong?" It's just not making sense to me. I'm always on time, antibiotics or not....or if it was late due to antibiotics, it was maybe 2 days at the most. I really think this is the first time in my life I've been THIS late. I've had off and on cramps for about a week, so I've been in a constant state of mind of "Okay, it's going to come tomorrow, because you have cramps"....because that's usually how it works. Cramps for a day, AF the next day.

I'm driving myself crazy, and I know everyone says that stress could delay it.....but I'm an extremely high strung person all the time, so my life is always in a state of stress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->