Support thread for all the atheist,agnostic,non-religious and secular humanist TTCers

I hope everyone's beans stay super sticky! :hugs:

So, I have either started another crappy AF a week early (which has never happened to me in my life), or I'm having some heavy duty IB. Saturday I had some light brown spotting, yesterday it was barely there, and today it's heavier than it was on Saturday! No red, though.

I don't know what's going on. I was never truly "regular" in my cycles, but my body has gone haywire since starting to TTC.

Sounds positive GingerPanda - FX'd that its IB!!! How many days dpo are you?

I hope everyone's beans stay super sticky! :hugs:

So, I have either started another crappy AF a week early (which has never happened to me in my life), or I'm having some heavy duty IB. Saturday I had some light brown spotting, yesterday it was barely there, and today it's heavier than it was on Saturday! No red, though.

I don't know what's going on. I was never truly "regular" in my cycles, but my body has gone haywire since starting to TTC.

Sounds positive GingerPanda - FX'd that its IB!!! How many days dpo are you?

I wasn't tracking this month, so I have no idea. I just know I shouldn't be seeing AF until the beginning of February. The spotting has a little red in it now, and has gotten heavy enough to warrant a tampon. I have no idea what's going on. :wacko:

I am so glad for this group. No "god has a plan for us" or "we will be blessed eventually" ugh, makes me sick. Anyway, ff gave me my crosshairs at...cd42. So I am 6dpo. Good luck to those who still have to test.

I just got back from my ultrasound. I have a 19.8 follicle, which they said is a good size. I misunderstood and won't be doing IUI tis cycle. They require an HSG first and I have to get my cd21 bloodwork done, which I'll do next week. They sent me home with instructions to bd today, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. My cd3 bloodwork all came back normal.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Good luck with everything. Did they show you the egg? When I went for my diagnostic US they also saw a nearly mature egg and said I should get busy that weekend. And luckily that was it for us. It's really neat to know that I saw the egg that made this baby. My DH thinks that made him focus more knowing the egg was there..... not like all those temping and opks weren't enough or anything...and he wasn't there to see it but whatever...MEN!

Maybe you'll catch it this cycle. But at least you know where you are going if you don't. That helped me a lot. Just knowing what to expect next.

:hugs: and luck!

They saw a 19.8 egg. I went home with instructions to bd that day and every other day until this Thursday. OPK was positive today. We Bd'd yesterday and will tomorrow. I'm tempted to today since I can feel myself O'ing. That said, it's on my right side this month and that tube may be blocked so I'm not going to get my hopes up. I'll be doing an HGS next month to find out for sure. Who knows though, maybe I'll get lucky like you and won't need one after all.

Sorry about the spotting Ginger.

Glad all you pregnant ladies are feeling well!

Ginger - Hope this is it for you! I Have heard IB can vary a lot woman to woman, and others don't even get it (like me). FX!

Sbmack - Ohhh! Sounds promising! That's a mighty big egg! FX!

Babyrogers - Just had a look at your chart... you sure DTD enough!! :thumbup: Chart looks good! Nice dip at 5dpo! When do you think you'll test??

I'm not sure. We have to move in with in-laws until house DF is building to rent is built. Ugh! Anyway, not much privacy there esp since they don't know we are ttc. We are out of this place by the end of the month and af is due on the 30th. I might test a couple days after that if everyone's at work or whatever. Everyone else works days and I work nights so there's a chance. Hoping it will go by quick. Temping is going to be difficult in mils place but hopefully they will stay out of our room

I hope it's IB too, but I just don't have a good feeling about it. I'm finding myself just waiting until the end of March so they can start testing and tell me I have something massively wrong with me or something. :shrug:

I have always had a feeling that I would have difficulty getting pregnant, or possibly never be able to get pregnant at all. I have an aunt on my mom's side who was never able to get pregnant, my grandmother on my mom's side had RH-factor, and miscarriages run in both sides of my family.

I've already been checked for PCOS, Endo, and thyroid problems, but nothing has been found on those tests. They also did a trans-vag ultrasound and didn't see anything wrong. So... I dont know. Maybe they'll do a SA on DH and give me Clomid.

Ye, though I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Infertility, I fear no barreness for science art with me!

I am still bleeding, so if it was IB, that little sucker has probably completely burrowed through my uterus and into my guts. :haha: I think it's more likely that it's the rest of the AF I was supposed to have at the beginning of Jan. I only spotted brown for a few days then, too. It's why I took my ticker down, because I have no idea what CD to say I am anymore. :wacko:

Still no cramping or irritability... None of my normal AF symptoms except feeling slightly bloated. I may be sick, though, because my tonsils have been swelling these past few days, and I've just been exhausted.

Fingers crossed for Sbmack and babyrogers! Sorry if I spelled those wrong, I'm on my phone!

Good luck with all the moving, babyrogers. That must be pretty stressful. I hope it goes easily!

I have always had a feeling that I would have difficulty getting pregnant, or possibly never be able to get pregnant at all. I have an aunt on my mom's side who was never able to get pregnant, my grandmother on my mom's side had RH-factor, and miscarriages run in both sides of my family.

Ye, though I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Infertility, I fear no barreness for science art with me!

Hopefully this is not the case, but if there's something to your feelings then at least there's science! I have a feeling I'll need some science to help me along... I don't care how it happens though as long as it does.

Thanks ginger. Good luck to you too. I had no idea what's going on with my temps. I just dipped even further. Even ff is confused, my crosshairs are dotted :( hope they go up tomorrow.

Apparently ff was only momentarily confused. Crosshairs are solid again :) hope my temps go back above cover line tomorrow.

Glad you got your crosshairs! FF likes you better than me. :haha: Although, in retrospect, FF probably didn't know what to think of me, since I wasn't temping.

I have also started a TTC Journal, if anyone wants to stalk. The link is in my sig. :coolio:

And....my temp stayed the same and ff got rid of my crosshairs so Cd 50 and I still probably haven't ovulated???? :cry:

And....my temp stayed the same and ff got rid of my crosshairs so Cd 50 and I still probably haven't ovulated???? :cry:

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/facepalm_zpsf9e9efb3.gif

BODIES ARE STUPID

Baby, I think you're just coming off BC? Bubbles can probably help you out. She had some seriously looooooooong, wonky cycles for a few months!

So, me and babyrogers were talking in my journal about how AF came almost two weeks early for me, and was weird brown... And joked that it might have been heavy IB. I didn't want to waste an hpt, so I took an opk. It is POSITIVE.

If it was AF, today would be CD6 and my first day not bleeding. Uh... I shouldn't have a positive opk, right?

Baby, I think you're just coming off BC? Bubbles can probably help you out. She had some seriously looooooooong, wonky cycles for a few months!

Yeah I am and I knew it would be a wacky cycle when I got off but when I got my first positive opk at Cd 16 I was so excited. Now I don't know when this cycle is going to end or if I'm even going to ovulate. Took an opk today and definitely negative. There is always a second line for me but its not dark. I hope my body keeps making attempts to ovulate until it does. We are going back to using conceive plus every time we bd until temps confirm ovulation and stay there. Only have 1 opk left until my new batch arrives, which is hopefully soon since I only am living here for five more days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->