Support thread for all the atheist,agnostic,non-religious and secular humanist TTCers

My OPK was darker but still negative today on CD10. In December I got my positive OPK on CD10, which I felt was early. Just had a little weird cramping feeling in the right side of my abdomen, so maybe I'll get my positive OPK soon!

My OPK was darker but still negative today on CD10. In December I got my positive OPK on CD10, which I felt was early. Just had a little weird cramping feeling in the right side of my abdomen, so maybe I'll get my positive OPK soon!

Hopefully you'll get it in the next few days. Maybe I will finally ovulate and we can face the tww together. Fx

Sounds like your about to O Ginger! Good luck this cycle! That video you posted looks great. I will watch it when I have a few more minutes.

Babyrogers, I hope you O soon. It must be so frustrating waiting and waiting!

Pbl, any dark lines for you yet?

I got my results from my post ovulation bloodwork today. My progesterone levels were good (13). They shoee i O on my own. So if I don't get my BFP this cycle I'm going in for an HSG and hopefully IUI next month.

I hope everyone had a good weekend!

Hi everyone,
wow i am so surprised ( and happy) that the thread that i started actually stuck! I am glad that there is a place for women who dont assign themselves to any particular religion have a place to chat about their ttc journey.

Unfortunately DH and I lost our pregnancy in may at 7 wk 3 days so I have not been able to come on B&B because honestly, it just hurt too much and we werent ready to try again yet. but now we are beginning to think about beginning to ttc for #1 again so i am (tentatively) back. I hope that i can make some new friends on this board since most (hopefully) from when I was ttc are now in the pg. forum.

best wishes to all and lots of luck!!

Hi everyone,
wow i am so surprised ( and happy) that the thread that i started actually stuck! I am glad that there is a place for women who dont assign themselves to any particular religion have a place to chat about their ttc journey.

Unfortunately DH and I lost our pregnancy in may at 7 wk 3 days so I have not been able to come on B&B because honestly, it just hurt too much and we werent ready to try again yet. but now we are beginning to think about beginning to ttc for #1 again so i am (tentatively) back. I hope that i can make some new friends on this board since most (hopefully) from when I was ttc are now in the pg. forum.

Hello. I was wondering where the woman who started this wonderful group was. Was literally just thinking it and then I hit last page and there you were. I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm babyrogers or Marie. Hope you get your sticky bun this time. The thought of miscarriage scares me, I don't know what I'd do if I actually did. ATM I'm just waiting to ovulate. Cd 56 almost. Stupid birth control pills :dohh:

Hi Westfall! Welcome back. I am so sorry for your loss! You will have a healthy baby!

Hi everyone,

I was thinking about you too. Glad to see you're back, but very sorry about your loss. We're all here for you if you need us, and of course we're all going to get our BFPs and healthy babies. :hugs:

Hi, Westfall. I am very grateful that you started this thread. Just found it today & I'm hoping to get to know everyone! Very sorry to hear about your loss. I had 2 m/cs several years ago. For lack of any better words, they suck.

I'm 4 months off depo now & no AF, so trying Vitex & Dong Quai for as long as I can hold out before asking the doc for b/c pills. Being on depo's fabulous. Going off is not. Lol.

So... My OPK is lighter today than it was yesterday. Bummer.

Welcome Bibliophile!

Sorry about the lighter OPK Ginger. Are you using Internet cheapies? My doc said not to trust them.

Westfall: Welcome back! Sorry for your loss, :hugs: MC are awful and very hard to go through. I'm glad you are feeling better and ready to start ttc again. I know it's hard, but time heals everything.

Welcome Bibliophile! I was on depo for 6 months back when I was 19... I hated it! I went totally crazy from it and didn't get my period for 4 years after just having two rounds of depo. Powerful nasty stuff. Talk to your doctor soon for help!

Westfall, so sorry to hear that! :cry: I've been coming to this thread for a long time, so it feels like we go way back, even though I think you were already off to the pg forums by the time I joined in (page 4/5ish?). We've had a lot of losses on this thread, including myself, as you'll see in my siggie. Readerwriter, too, but I don't think she comes around very often anymore.

So glad to hear you're ready to TTC again! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welcome Bibliophile!

Sorry about the lighter OPK Ginger. Are you using Internet cheapies? My doc said not to trust them.

Using Walgreens brand. I had the light tingly cramping from the right a day or two ago. If that was O, I guess it's possible my OPKs would have missed it. It would also mean that I am consistently Oing too early on CD10 out of 30. I don't know. I need to start temping. I guess I was just waiting for next cycle. There will always be a next cycle. :coffee:

Consumer groups have found that the internet cheapies are about as good as the other brands.
https://www.consumersearch.com/ovulation-predictor-kits

Good luck tomorrow, Viet!!!

in other news....gays and lesbians are impeding US Christians' freedom to impose their religious views on everyone else!!!
https://www.religionnews.com/2013/01/23/poll-shows-a-double-standard-on-religious-liberty/

Thanks for the welcomes. :)
Viet- I'll give in and see what they'll do in another 2-3 months. I'd like to give the Vitex a good chance first. :) It irritates me because I was a week late getting my final shot & already had an AF starting. I guess that last one was extra special. Lol.
Lol Pbl. Those poor maligned people. :roll:

Consumer groups have found that the internet cheapies are about as good as the other brands.
https://www.consumersearch.com/ovulation-predictor-kits

Good luck tomorrow, Viet!!!

in other news....gays and lesbians are impeding US Christians' freedom to impose their religious views on everyone else!!!
https://www.religionnews.com/2013/01/23/poll-shows-a-double-standard-on-religious-liberty/

I can't even bring myself to click the link. Those people make me so angry. And my family is like that, too. Hiss. I don't understand why they can't see that telling someone something should be illegal because it's "against your religion" is like a vegetarian saying meat should be illegal because they don't eat it.

At this point, if I was in a homosexual relationship, I think I would be lawyering up and refusing to pay my taxes. If I don't get the same rights as every other citizen, I'm sure as hell not going to pay money to not have that privilege. :growlmad:

My mom says she doesn't like "organized religion" because the Bible doesn't permit women any sort of power or authority or ability to preach, and she doesn't think they should follow that. In the same breath, she will denounce gay marriage because the Bible says "Man, Woman, blah blah blah". She does not see how this is hypocritical. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->