Support thread for all the atheist,agnostic,non-religious and secular humanist TTCers

Woooooo crosshairs!

I don't know if anyone here has ever played Magic: The Gathering... but they're doing the second half of the new Ravnica release tonight, and DH and I are SOOOO excited.

So excited, in fact, that I just spent five hours doing this:
https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/RavnicaNailsGP_zps66707474.jpg

Um... the set deals with 10 guilds, so... 10 fingers... DON'T JUDGE ME! *hides*

Crossing fingers for you, babyrogers!

GingerPanda, I've vaguely heard of it. BF (sorry, fiance is just weird to me) & I actually met playing World of Warcraft. LOL.

Out of random curiosity (and because it seems like everyone is doing it LOL), how long did you guys ttc before starting to chart and all of that?

I started charting half-way through my first cycle when I realized it would be a long one after having my second Lh surge because I needed to know if and when I finally ovulated. I am just that personality type. I need to know. I can't just let it go.

Lol I'm like that too.... Trying hard not to be because:
1. The man went through some.... fun... TTC his 2 boys and he's very wary of the BD not being fun because of all the pressure. Though he is the one who wants me to go to the doc right NAO and get this depo gone. Lol. So maybe he's over that.
2. I *think* once I get my cycles going again, the challenge will be to have a sticky guy, not a positive test. :( In my previous relationship, I got BFPs immediately but lost both. So stressing & over-analyzing the way I want to definitely won't help there. I could be wrong and I did have to have a cryo treatment on my cervix since then, so maybe things have changed.

In the meantime... I would like an AF. Or a lack of cramps. LOL.

Awe. How long have you been off depo? I hear its even worse then the pill. It's been to months and I may have finally o'd. If I wasn't tracking and didn't know that my body had made multiple attempts to ovulate then I'd have probably taken pregnancy tests and be extremely annoyed because I'm technically almost a month late

Welcome, Clynn11.

Yay for crosshairs Ginger and Babyrogers!

I tested early this morning and BFN. AF is due Monday or Tuesday. I'm not as devastated as I've been in months past because I've done the fertility testing and have a pan in place.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

I just went back and looked at the test I did earlier and there's a faint line!!! I woke up to pee around 5:30 and tested then. While asleep again I dreamed that I got a positive. I can't believe this Is happening. I hope I'm not just seeing things.

GingerPanda, I've vaguely heard of it. BF (sorry, fiance is just weird to me) & I actually met playing World of Warcraft. LOL.

Haha, we used to play WoW all the time, but eventually stopped. Once I finished the game, it just kinda got boring. We haven't played since shortly after Cataclysm came out. And now... they have freaking pandas. WHAT. Dumb. ... I guess that sounds kinda weird from someone whose username has "panda" in it. :haha: But it's only "GingerPanda" because "GingerPandemic" was too long!

I met DH roleplaying anime characters on Facebook. :blush:

I just went back and looked at the test I did earlier and there's a faint line!!! I woke up to pee around 5:30 and tested then. While asleep again I dreamed that I got a positive. I can't believe this Is happening. I hope I'm not just seeing things.

PICS NOW WOMAN DON'T DO THIS TO ME

I don't know how to post pics. It's very faint, but it's definitely there!

Haha, we used to play WoW all the time, but eventually stopped. Once I finished the game, it just kinda got boring. We haven't played since shortly after Cataclysm came out. And now... they have freaking pandas. WHAT. Dumb. ... I guess that sounds kinda weird from someone whose username has "panda" in it. :haha: But it's only "GingerPanda" because "GingerPandemic" was too long!

PICS NOW WOMAN DON'T DO THIS TO ME

LOL I'm glad I'm not the only one. ;)

BabyRogers- It'll be 5 months off on the 10th. Hence the hoping the Vitex does something. I'm not a patient person. I loved being on it. Just not the coming off. (We'd been talking about no kids, so I didn't even blink at the warnings about coming off. Lol.)

Sbmack- Yes, pictures please! But how long after you tested was that showing?

Sbmack- On the reply, do you see the text modification buttons? The second to last says "Insert Image."

I don't know how to post pics. It's very faint, but it's definitely there!

If you want to email them to me, I will post them for you. Or you can create a free Photobucket account and upload them there. Then you just copy the URL, come to B&B, click the picture button, paste the URL, and click OK, and it will insert the image code for you. I will PM you my email just in case.

GingerPanda- I think there have been 2 expansions since we quit. It's been a while. Early 2009 was maybe the last time our accounts were even active.

Sbmack- Yes, pictures please! But how long after you tested was that showing?

It was a few hours later. Could be an evap line I guess, but I've never gotten those. Also I'm usually spotting by now and I'm not so that's good.

I've never gotten an evap. I've been able to see the chemical strip on the really cheap $tree ones, though.

Very promising, Sb! Keep peeing on those sticks and let us know!

The easy way to post a pic is to click on "Go Advanced" under the window for your reply. Look for the paper clip on top. Then you can browse your computer for the image. Be sure to click on "Upload"--sometimes you have to expand the popup window. I have attached an example.

Otherwise you have to upload your pic to a website, then link to it.

Attachments

• imgres.jpg
    imgres.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 2
Oh my god. That picture needs to get in my avatar like now.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Side note: I just did my makeup and hair for the first time in probably two weeks. DH is pleased. I think he forgot I could be pretty when I wanna be. :haha:

I've been thinking of making it my avatar for a while, but I'm on another thread that's all about the positive mental attitude, and it doesn't seem appropriate. The one I have seems a bit more apropos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->