Support thread for all the atheist,agnostic,non-religious and secular humanist TTCers

I'm also on the New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity, but... I don't care. :haha:

I hope it's your BFP and not an evap sbmack. Fx
My temp was exactly the same as yesterday. I wonder if it would have been higher if mil hasn't come in to discuss her dads funeral today. I didn't sit up but I did talk. Either way, I'm happy it didn't dip.

I don't think being positive precludes being able to have a sense of humor. :) LOVE the picture.
And I'm with you on cream cheese. Gross. (Lol not sure I'm up for keeping up with more threads but I read the last couple pages over there & that made me giggle.)

Yeah. Cream cheese. EW!

Also, I found this. You guys might find it amusing. It's definitely true for me!

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/entertainmentvshell_zpsc042e4f3.png

Went for dinner at my mom's and thoroughly offended her when we all agreed that the fact that the principal at my brother's private religious school is allowed to spank the kids is not acceptable. Always fun at family gatherings.

I'm sure the parents can have a note on file saying that he's not allowed to spank their child, right? How old are these kids, anyway?

I don't agree with that either. DF's grandpa's funeral today was very very Catholic. Lots of prayers and holy water and I didn't know what was going on or being said half the time

I'm sure the parents can have a note on file saying that he's not allowed to spank their child, right? How old are these kids, anyway?

Nope. They have the option of being notified before it happens. But they sign something allowing it when they enroll the kids in school. This brother's 16 but the school goes from kindergarten up.

I think if I was the kid, and I was old enough, I'd just start swinging. If the cops came, I'd say it was self defense. :dohh:

LOL!

Wondering what's going on down there... Having some mucous off & on this week. Maybe my ovaries are waking up?

Spanking in schools is not ok.

I tested again this morning with an ept test an another faint positive! I'll try and post a pic later.

Thanks for your help with posting pics. Ginger and Pbl.

Here it is...not super dark, but definitely positive. I have one test left and I'm going to wait till 14dpo. I'm 12 today.

Attachments

• positive.jpg
    positive.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 6
As the others said, not faint at ALL! Yay! Congrats!

Sbmack That is sooooooooooooo positive. There's no doubt there. w00t! w00t!

Viet, so sorry you've lost your bean. Maybe now they'll find out what's really going on. My sister had 2 blighted ovums and then a low progesterone loss in a row. Hope they find answers for you soon and a sticky rainbow bean comes your way. :hugs:

Hey ladies :hi:,
I've been off for a little bit. Busy at work and tired when I get home. Also, my appetite is back so I've been able to go out and eat with some friends which has been nice.

I'll catch up with you lot again soon. Take care and good luck ladies!

I might be crazy.
I think I'm going to stop the Dong Quai. Yes, I've been taking it for.... like a week. LOL. But had some lovely EWCM over the past day and a half, so I'm hoping that means an egg's wandering around. :) (Jumped BF tonight just in case since he's gone this week & this was my last chance before Thursday...) And you're not supposed to take the Dong Quai after you O. Really hoping I'm not reading into things! But this week's had the first CM since.... Um. Well, I haven't been off b/c in about 5 years. Am I jumping the gun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->