Support thread for all the atheist,agnostic,non-religious and secular humanist TTCers

More hugs! If it helps, I had pretty intense lower back pain and cramping during my m/cs. And then the bleeding was like a regular period, maybe a couple days longer.

A yoga retreat sounds fantastic!

It feels like there are so many mcs/ectopic/ cps. It scares the crap out of me. When I finally get my BFP I'm going to be so paranoid. I don't know if I just spend to much time on bnb. On this other group after the one woman got her BFP and said she wasn't telling anyone until she was sure it was going to stick because of her previous loss. Another woman said she was keeping her in her prayers and the first woman is now experiencing another mc or ectopic (not sure yet) and the woman goes "you're still in my prayers" me biting my tongue, yeah cause that helped so much before... It's sad but its just life, biology, science, DNA not god!

Baby, you've hit the nail on the head. Once you've had a m/c, this whole TTC thing becomes a lot less fun. Little things--like the women who get pregnant right away, people here who want sympathy for their journeys conceiving their 3rd/4th pregnancy, and people who say ignorant things like "I got my BFP today!" (**A** You got ***A*** BFP!!) become deeply annoying. I try to keep it under wraps, but it's not always successful. As this post indicates.

People offering to pray for me or others doesn't bother me. It doesn't hurt or help a single thing, but the gesture is meant kindly. Pray away, folks!

Anyway, came here to stalk Sb's results. Stalky stalky stalky!!!

Thanks, sbmack. It's been about five years, so it's not as hard.

Pbl, the ones that drive me nuts are the ones who announce it to the entire world the second they get that positive. I didn't tell very many people before, but it still was pretty awful to have to explain to those few!

Agreed, Bib. What's obnoxious is how few of them seem to have to eat their words. I don't wish m/cs on anyone, but FFS there really is no justice in the world.

Telling people was awful, even though only a couple of people knew. My mother was a train wreck. She seemed to want ME to support HER for MY loss. She also told a bunch of people to whom I had no intention of talking about it. She has lost her insider information privileges. She'll find out after 12 weeks like the rest of them.

Assuming that ever happens.

Agreed, Bib. What's obnoxious is how few of them seem to have to eat their words. I don't wish m/cs on anyone, but FFS there really is no justice in the world.

Telling people was awful, even though only a couple of people knew. My mother was a train wreck. She seemed to want ME to support HER for MY loss. She also told a bunch of people to whom I had no intention of talking about it. She has lost her insider information privileges. She'll find out after 12 weeks like the rest of them.

Assuming that ever happens.

Exactly. Maybe we should announce to the entire world? Because that seems to work somehow.

Just left the dr.'s office. I want to punch the midwife in the face that called me Friday and told me I was most likely miscarrying. The dr. was much more hopeful. I will know more when I get my results tomorrow.

Pbl,I totally agree with you. There's a woman on the Oct. birth thread that has nine kids!! I mean really.

Just left the dr.'s office. I want to punch the midwife in the face that called me Friday and told me I was most likely miscarrying. The dr. was much more hopeful. I will know more when I get my results tomorrow.

Sooooooooooooooooo, does this mean the U/S looked good?? :happydance: Or was this just a blood test?

I can't recommend the "ignore" function here on BnB highly enough. I've hidden a small number of people, but it really improves my enjoyment of the site. I would DEFINITELY hide someone with that many kids. I've also hidden people that I think are too stupid to be parents, because I find their TTC efforts depressing. It's probably time to admit that I'm an elitist.

Hope everything is good with you!!!

Pbl, you are the best! You can call me an elitist too.

I did have an US last Friday. They saw a gestational sac, but nothing else. It's too early to really see anything though. My dr. confirmed that so I don't know what that winey midwife was talking about.

It turns out that the midwife I saw is an acquaintance of my good friend. She has this fake mouse voice that was so annoying. I hope I don't ever run into her at a BBQ. It would be strange to know she's seen my vagina.

I don't know if I'd consider myself a pessimist or just paranoid but I've had this fear of infertility so long it's a wonder I didn't research the pill better. When you're 17 though you just want something quick though. If/when I do get pregnant I will tell my 4 best friends and fiancé because I would need them for support if I miscarried anyway, the rest can wait until I'm 12 weeks +

Twiggers, as annoying as it is to hear it, it does help to relax while ttc. I thought for sure I was going to need IUI to get pregnant. I had started infertility testing last month when I got my BFP. If it didn't happen that month (which I did not think it was going to), we were going to do IUI. I think that knowing that really helped. I just had it in my head that that was the only way I was going to get pregnant. I think that if I loose this baby, that is what will have to happen. I just hope they don't make me wait longer now since I've shown I can conceive on my own.

I also have a tilted Uterus. The doctors said it doesn't inhibit getting pregnant. I have read it can make an Ultrasound harder to read. The doctor also told me that once you're pregnant, the uterus will correct itself and you can have a natural delivery.

Twiggers I completely understand. My fear initiated because I had really long irregular cycles when I was a teen but it had started regulating to about 31 days before I went on the stupid BCPs. I also was horrible at taking my pills and my friend got pregnant missing one and got pregnant from precum (I know, I kind of hate her too lol) so I kind of felt like maybe something's wrong with me but knowing how the cycle works and how the pill affects the body I know my friend's pregnancy was likely just a fluke.

Yes it is and I did not get so lucky, 68 day cycle with an 11 day lp. 2nd cycle off and either I had a fluke temp this morning or I o'd yesterday. I'm guessing g it's a fluke temp or that I drank wine last night but I didn't drink a whole lot, it was a wine and cheese and I had my last glass at least 3 hours before I went to bed so I'm not sure. Guess we'll see what it does over th next few days. It would be really weird to have that short of a cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->