Support thread for all the atheist,agnostic,non-religious and secular humanist TTCers

Y'all, I just ate a whole box of Thin Mints from the Girl Scouts. I need to control myself! :toothpick:

I really liked the Shout Outs they had last year, but I don't think they have them anymore? SAD!

Mmmm Girl Scout cookies... I need to stalk the grocery stores for stands. BF didn't order ours until last week. :(

I started a ttc journal. Just on a blog, so I can whatever language I want. LOL. It's in my siggie if anyone wants to come see. :)

How's everyone today?

Very quiet here. What's up with all my heathens??????? Sb, I'm guessing no news is good news!!!

Very quiet here. What's up with all my heathens??????? Sb, I'm guessing no news is good news!!!

I was thinking the same thing.

I am spotting a little brown again. I'm not too worried though. I won't know anything until my scan on Thursday. Hoping to hear the heartbeat then!!

Not much new here. I found out that depo withdrawal can mimic preggo symptoms to the t. So... Just dealing with feeling crappy overall. Getting ready to go out of town (again) Wednesday. Dog just scared the cat & the cat scratched my boob. You know. Fun stuff. Lol.

Today is CD19, which is about the time I started randomly spotting early the last couple of cycles. I might get a full 30 day cycle this time! But I'm NTNP for now, as I don't really want to have a December baby. It's a super busy time of year in our family with a couple of other birthdays.

I'm just hanging out too! 1dpo here, can't wait to start testing this cycle with my OSOMs!!!

Hi! I had a doctors appointment last week and had lots of bloods drawn. They think my miscarriage might have been caused by Rubella, either I had it, contracted it but only passed it on to my baby or carry it. We will know this week when my results come back. They wanted to solely give me the rubella panel of tests, but I asked them to test EVERYTHING they could then. Pretty large bill, but hoping to have some answers out of all this.

Other than that, it looks like I Ovulated a few days ago, but keep forgetting to temp when I wake up so haven't really confirmed it (whoops! Temping was such a hard routine to UN-train myself in, now I can't remember to do it for the life of me!) I guess it doesn't really matter this cycle anyways as we're not trying, however it is handy to know when to expect my period!

SB, glad to hear all is well!

Viet, if that's what caused it, can they do something about it? I'm not really "up" on what they can do for prevention. (1 more and then I probably will be, but we aren't there quite yet.)

They said a vaccination for Rubella would do the trick if that is the problem. We'll see. I think all Americans are vaccinated for rubella as children, even though it isn't a problem in the states. Here in Asia I guess you can actually get it and its quite common. While I had a vaccination when I was a baby I might have needed a booster when I moved to Asia. We shall see....

Vietmamsie, hope you get some answers soon. Good luck Clynn and others waiting to test
I am waiting to ovulate...Cd 15 today....

They said a vaccination for Rubella would do the trick if that is the problem. We'll see. I think all Americans are vaccinated for rubella as children, even though it isn't a problem in the states. Here in Asia I guess you can actually get it and its quite common. While I had a vaccination when I was a baby I might have needed a booster when I moved to Asia. We shall see....

It would be so good if they could get that fixed for you, so you could get your rainbow! I'm hoping the tests come back with nothing that isn't a minor fix for you!

CD20, here, and still no bleeding or spotting. I'm hoping this means I get my full 30-ish day cycle!

I hope they are right and you can get that booster and be on your way. You'll have a sticky bean in no time!!!

Good luck to those about to O and those of you in the TWW!

Pbl, how are you doing?

I hope they're right. But big hugs if that's all it is. Thinking back, if we end up having to do more tests and it was something that simple, I honestly would be pretty heartsick and more than a little mad.

FX, Ginger!

Still feeling awful, especially at night. We're going out of town this week and it's supposed to be a fun, honeymoon-ish trip. Starting to wonder if I'll even enjoy it if I'm feeling this icky. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->