Support thread for all the atheist,agnostic,non-religious and secular humanist TTCers

Viet, hope you get answers soon! :hugs: There are some ladies on here with repeated losses who are wildly knowledgeable. I only know the threads for those who are 35+, but can send you the links if you'd like.

Baby, I'm with you....just waiting to O. :coffee: The FP gets very boring.

Bib, sorry you're not feeling well. :sick: Hope you pep up so you can enjoy the trip! Not sure what's ailing you (I saw depo withdrawal), but have you tried things like ginger and peppermint? Can help with queasiness if that's the issue.

Ginger, FX this cycle is normal for you!

:hi: Clynn!

Sb, hope your scan is perfect! Keep us posted.

Absolutely no news here for me. (drums fingers....) still almost a week til my typical O day, and SMEP is underway. Yawn.

Thanks for tall the support ladies, I sure need it right now! I am feeling better, day by day, dealing with the grief and emotions that comes with multiple losses. Hoping for some answers! Might have to start calling and bugging the doctors office starting today!

Pbl... What am I NOT feeling? Lol. My boobs are killing me, cramps, nausea, headaches, backaches, emotional, on & on. I am glad that I'm not as tired as I was a couple of weeks ago. But I think I'd rather nap than cringe every time I hug someone. Lol.

Jeeze, I hate how the "reply" button is right next to the "report post" button. My phone is almost to the end of its two-year life, and it is getting crazy on me.

Um.

I woke up with dried blood all over the palm of my left hand, and I have no idea where it came from. DH is fine, I'm fine... No sores, no early down-below spotting or anything.

WTF.

Ginger, hopefully it was just a little bloody nose that you wiped up without noticing.

Pbl, try and make SMEP fun. I tried it for a couple of months and then gave up. I hope it works for you!

Twiggers, I know it's pretty impossible, but try not to stress out too much. I had a month where I O'ed a few days later than normal because I was so stressed out.

Bib, I hope you feel better soon!

Ginger, hopefully it was just a little bloody nose that you wiped up without noticing.

I guess I hope so, though I've never had a bloody nose in my life. And with the amount of it, I guess I'd expect to see some on my face. I'm sure it was nothing, but it's kind of creepy.

Ginger, any random scratches somewhere? I'd vote for bloody nose, too.

FX, Twiggers. If it's a few days late, maybe that egg is just really getting ready. :)

Ginger....weird....
Twiggers- hope you O soon

Afm- still waiting to O and my temps are all over the place. Seriously, up and down like a fricken roller coaster. Probably another thing I can thank the pill for. Hopefully I will O soon. My friend and I started planning more on my wedding yesterday with my fiancé sitting beside us with her boyfriend. He agreed to a justice of the peace (I literally did a "fist pump" yes) and we are doing a barbecue potluck because its a western wedding and a very low budget one so it seemed best. And it's at our property so we don't need any licenses or anything. Only 143 days!

Anything new with anyone???

Baby, your low key wedding sounds fab! Ours was the big, expensive kind. I don't regret it, but it was a lot of work!!! And wildly expensive. :nope:

Ginger, any insight into the mystery?

I also got married at my house. It was a lot of work, but totally worth it. I spent a lot of money on catering, but saved a lot because we bought all the alcoholol and my boss gave me the wine (11 cases!) for my wedding gift.

I had my scan today. There's a baby and a heartbeat!!! Measuring 7 + 1, which is spot on according to my LMP. I cried a little during the ultrasound. My dh made fun of me.

I hope everyone has a great day!

We sort of got married at my OH's family's house. They have a rental property on the coast of Cape Cod (they are not as wealthy as this makes them sound--they've just lived on the Cape for many generations), but it's surrounded by trees. They haven't cleared off the view like most Cape residents have. So we got married on their next door neighbor's property. Trick was that we couldn't use the house, the wiring was too old to support what we needed, and there was not running water at the site. So we had to rent fancy wedding portapotties, bring in generators, and the catering folks had to have big water tanks. It was beautiful though!

I also got married at my house. It was a lot of work, but totally worth it. I spent a lot of money on catering, but saved a lot because we bought all the alcoholol and my boss gave me the wine (11 cases!) for my wedding gift.

I had my scan today. There's a baby and a heartbeat!!! Measuring 7 + 1, which is spot on according to my LMP. I cried a little during the ultrasound. My dh made fun of me.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Wonderful news!!!!

Puerto Rico sounds lovely. I'm headed to Ecuador next week. So excited to do nothing but swim, read and eat.

Twiggers, what do you teach?

Ecuador is the only country I've been to in S.America. I'd like to see more. I have a friend that lives there full time. I'm going down with three other couples. We stay for free in the house my friend's parents own on the beach. We wouldn't be going if not for him. I'm not as nervous this year as I was when we went two years ago. It's nice to know what to expect. Have fun in PR. I've never been on a cruise. Hope you enjoy it!

Developmental psychologist...very nice. All I do is sell grape juice. I'm in wine sales.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->