Support thread for all the atheist,agnostic,non-religious and secular humanist TTCers

I worry I have endometriosis but I'm TRYING not to diagnose myself before I get tests done.

More importantly, I will not symptom spot, I will not symptom spot, I will not symptom spot, I will not symptom spot, I will not symptom spot, I will not symptom spot, I will not symptom spot, I will not symptom spot!

Endometriosis is my illness of the day too. I don't even really know that much about it, but I made the mistake of using Dr Google to inquire about something and although most results said it was normal, one said endometriosis so that's stuck on my mind now!

Endometriosis is my illness of the day too. I don't even really know that much about it, but I made the mistake of using Dr Google to inquire about something and although most results said it was normal, one said endometriosis so that's stuck on my mind now!

Dr. Goggle - LOL! :rofl:

Hi Floatingbaby - yes, I'm right there with you! CD33 today and 5 or 6dpo (not quite sure when I O'd!). I've now been trying 14 months and 2 days...fed up now!...how about you?

Hope everyones doing well (got a head cold so I can't concentrate to read all the posts but :dust: to you all!!)

Hi all again,

Just wondering if you guys test or wait for AF. I can't help but test and got a bfn today on 12dpo - :growlmad:

Not sure what is worse as I have never waited for af!! POAS addict over here.

xxx

Hi all again,

Just wondering if you guys test or wait for AF. I can't help but test and got a bfn today on 12dpo - :growlmad:

xxx

New to TTC but I wait for AF, and don't test until I think it's due, gets too expensive and disappointing otherwise, and I'd rather not know about a chemical. Also don't want to see a negative just from testing too early and confuse myself!

Hi all! Just found this thread today. Hubby and I have been TTC for 2 years.
My current dilemma: This cycle is currently 13 days late, but I'm still getting a BFN. Pretty sure AF will be here any minute, but I can't help being a little excited about AF being late.

Lynton81, I'm a fellow POAS addict. I'd love to be able to monitor all applicable hormones, but HCG and LH are all I can get at home. Oh well.

I live in a part of the US often called the "Bible Belt" so it's very refreshing to find you ladies!:hi:

Hi all again,

xxx

I test only when late, as I was last month. I still wonder if I had a CP, but it was only a few days, so who knows? I'm not testing this month before the 24th, as I'm travelling and didn't even bring the tests, but I'm a bit excited--doesn't my chart look a teensy bit triphasic to you?

Hi all! Just found this thread today. Hubby and I have been TTC for 2 years.
My current dilemma: This cycle is currently 13 days late, but I'm still getting a BFN. Pretty sure AF will be here any minute, but I can't help being a little excited about AF being late.

Lynton81, I'm a fellow POAS addict. I'd love to be able to monitor all applicable hormones, but HCG and LH are all I can get at home. Oh well.

I live in a part of the US often called the "Bible Belt" so it's very refreshing to find you ladies!:hi:

Hi Ashley,

Welcome to the thread. I am originally from the Bible belt, so I understand your feelings. If I were in your shoes, I would definitely be heading to the Doctor's for a blood test. You must be more patient than I am!

FX and :dust:!

Thanks, pbl_ge! I have an appointment with my general doctor Thursday so I'll ask for one then if nothing changes. I think I'll try out the fertilityfriend.com ov chart you're using. I've been using Excel, but it's a bit cumbersome. Or, I'm just not as Excel-savvy as I think I am. :) It does look like your chart is trending nicely.

DrGoogle isn't anyone's friend! Happy to have this thread. I was raised in a fairly Catholic family so my living in sin trying to make an illegitimate baby isn't something I bring up with them.

I am waiting until AF is late to test. Haven't had to test yet :/ I think it's both easier and harder to wait in some ways!

just popping in to say a massive thank you to all the ladies who've had to put up with 22 days of my worries, vents and panics, but after holding my pee for 4 hours and POAS 40 times, I proudly present to you...

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii497/kcbubbles82/d5cc0254.jpg

I don't think I could be happier right now if I had an actual BFP!!

DrGoogle isn't anyone's friend! Happy to have this thread. I was raised in a fairly Catholic family so my living in sin trying to make an illegitimate baby isn't something I bring up with them.

LOL! I grew up in a very Catholic family too so I can definitely relate!

I thank you! I can't believe how proud of myself I am right now for peeing on a stick!

And no one come on here and burst bubbles' bubble by pointing out this doesn't guarantee I will O still, it is progress for me and I will enjoy it for a few hours a least before I find a new worry!

Way to go bubbles!!! :wohoo: Congratulations!!!!!!!

That is exactly what I felt when I got a + opk for the first time on CD24! I was so ecstatic! And the good new was that two days later I actually O'd!!! I'm happy for you - you should celebrate with some bubbly and a sweaty BD session :winkwink:

Welcome to all the ladies who have joined this thread! I just realized how far back in the thread the code for the siggy is. Here's the code - add a bracket in front of url, img, and at the end :)

url=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/943215-support-thread-all-atheist-agnostic-non-religious-secular-humanist-ttcers.html]
img]https://img33.glitterfy.com/12193/glitterfy2062006T744D31.gif[/img][/url

Wow, you two sound like total experts, I haven't tried charting yet, but it looks very interesting, it looks like you can really keep track of your cycles. A few more months and I think I'll start.

Ashley, well done for resisting the bible belters!! Welcome to the glittery group!!:happydance:

xxx

I thank you! I can't believe how proud of myself I am right now for peeing on a stick!

And no one come on here and burst bubbles' bubble by pointing out this doesn't guarantee I will O still, it is progress for me and I will enjoy it for a few hours a least before I find a new worry!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. xxx:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->