Support thread for all the atheist,agnostic,non-religious and secular humanist TTCers

Hey bubbles - nice temp rise! :thumbup:

Aw thanks! I got quite excited when I saw it this morning, but was feeling rather deflated after half an hour on google basically concluded it doesn't mean anything until at least 7DPO and 3 further high temps!

I got super deflated when my temp sunk this morning :sad1:

If my :af: knows what's good for her, she'll stay the F-bomb away:grr:

My LP varies - but she should be due 13dpo, 14dpo or 15dpo. So I'm expecting her tomorrow or the day after since I don't have any spotting yet (though the day is still young!)

My LP varies - but she should be due 13dpo, 14dpo or 15dpo. So I'm expecting her tomorrow or the day after since I don't have any spotting yet (though the day is still young!)

Well you're not out til she shows, I've seen a crazy selection of charts during my research this morning including ones with dips that suddenly go back up again. Is there a chance the temp wasn't accurate, different time etc?

Yeah - I did my research this morning too! I found two pg charts that had 13dpo dips...so, it's possible, but I can't shake the doubt.
Temp should be accurate as ever. Same time, same place.

Hi everyone,

below is a website which organises all of the scientific research there is on pregnancy. There are big sections on; diet, hormones, exercise and it is very interesting reading. There are even a few studies on soy.

The site says it's miscarriage research, but there are loads of general pregnancy research studies. It is really interesting reading and has helped me already in terms of getting some ideas together on what to do about my short follicular phase.

Hope you find it interesting. :flower:

https://sites.google.com/site/miscarriageresearch/home

Hi everyone,

below is a website which organises all of the scientific research there is on pregnancy. There are big sections on; diet, hormones, exercise and it is very interesting reading. There are even a few studies on soy.

The site says it's miscarriage research, but there are loads of general pregnancy research studies. It is really interesting reading and has helped me already in terms of getting some ideas together on what to do about my short follicular phase.

Hope you find it interesting. :flower:

https://sites.google.com/site/miscarriageresearch/home

Thanks Lynton! I think AF is on her way so I'm figuring out what to do for next cycle.

Very interesting, Lynton. Definitely not written for laypeople, though. Another site that can be helpful is pubmed, which is the internet database, searchable anywhere, of all published medical studies.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/

After you enter search terms and press return, I'd recommend clicking "Humans" under "Species" on the left.

Thanks pbl_ge, had a look at some short cycle related studies - confirmed a few things I might try in a few months time.

Also found some really interesting evolutionary studies - my fave topic - hense why i'm part of this thread!! ;-)

thanks. xxx

How's everyone on this thread doing? Any recent BFPs? I'm still waiting to O. Might be this weekend.

It does seem like a lot of the early posters on this thread have moved on to the expecting forums!

i've been waiting to O too but i'm hopeful that its today or tomorrow from looking at my chart etc.

Looks like AF has just arrived for me so I'm back to CD1, cycle #3! 3rd time lucky and all that!

Ah good luck, hope it's lucky for us both! I had a psychic reading a while ago just for fun as a few in another thread were comparing them, I didn't want to take it too seriously but she did say I would conceive in August so it would be great if it was true!

Hey, cycle #3 here, too! FX for all of us!

I feel like we've got it together this cycle, assuming the BD schedule goes as planned. (One of the best things about OH is that he's ALWAYS up for it, if you'll forgive the unintended double entendre.) I didn't have high hopes for last cycle, as it was more or less non-stop travel, and not relaxing at all. So this one I'm very optimistic about. And if things go badly, I'll have our brand new dog to comfort me.

Bubbles, I'm sorry to hear this isn't your month! Things were looking really promising. Where did you get that psychic reading? I saw those threads and thought about it, just for giggles, but didn't know where to go and didn't care enough to do any looking.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey, cycle #3 here, too! FX for all of us!

I feel like we've got it together this cycle, assuming the BD schedule goes as planned. (One of the best things about OH is that he's ALWAYS up for it, if you'll forgive the unintended double entendre.) I didn't have high hopes for last cycle, as it was more or less non-stop travel, and not relaxing at all. So this one I'm very optimistic about. And if things go badly, I'll have our brand new dog to comfort me.

Bubbles, I'm sorry to hear this isn't your month! Things were looking really promising. Where did you get that psychic reading? I saw those threads and thought about it, just for giggles, but didn't know where to go and didn't care enough to do any looking.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I think there's a few out there, the cynic in me likes to think they're most likely con artists but you never know, it gives you some hope I suppose on the bad days! I just got mine from a lass called Gail on eBay who most were saying had the best success rates, a few different ones come up if you search.

I thought things were looking promising this month too but I just wasn't feeling it towards the end, glad I didn't get my hopes up too much really. Just booked a holiday today with DH and some family, when we were looking at booking it I was hoping I would be getting my BFP this week so we could tell family on the holiday as it would be after the 12 week point. DH was looking forward to it as we relax more on holiday so he thought it would be good for TTC but now I've just realised it will be the week AF is due if my cycles keep going the way they are. Which is even worse than a non fertile week! I'll miss not being able to juggle my days around with BCP this time! Kind of hope I'll get my BFP before then as its not til October so another two tries before then, but if I do it'll be difficult trying to hide it from family on an all inclusive trip!

How's everyone on this thread doing? Any recent BFPs? I'm still waiting to O. Might be this weekend.

It does seem like a lot of the early posters on this thread have moved on to the expecting forums!

I'm from the early posting group and no bfp for me yet :sad: *sighs*

Bubbles - I was in a similar situation last cycle - we have a trip with family booked for mid september and it would be past the 10 or so week point so I was REALLY hoping for a :bfp: made all sorts of plans on how I would tell everyone....then nothing. That was a tough one
If this cycle ends in a :bfp: then I'll only be like, 3 weeks when we go. Brutal. If only we were a non-drinking family :dohh:

I'm CD12 today with some strange random spotting. Mild aches on my left ovary and big fat negative opk :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->