Support thread for all the atheist,agnostic,non-religious and secular humanist TTCers

I'm onto CD18, just woke up to temp and it's down again, and I'm still waiting for a positive OPK! How's everyone else?

Trying out the new signature, looks amazing, well done.

I am on cd16, 8dpo - 23 day cycles! I know! Nuts! I have been worried about the 23 day cycles, but it is still considered normal. I think I ovulate around cd9.

Anyone else have short cycles? xxx

I am on cd16, 8dpo - 23 day cycles! I know! Nuts! I have been worried about the 23 day cycles, but it is still considered normal. I think I ovulate around cd9.

I had 24 day cycles (now I have a 9 month one ;) )

I'd love to have those short cycles! Mine are normalish at about 31 days. 23 days sounds great to an impatient person like me.

When will you test? We might be around the same day, although I'm pretty skeptical about this cycle for me. I'm pretty much travelling nonstop during the TWW, so it seems unlikely that this would be the month an eggie would decide to stick. I'll still be travelling on my theoretical testing day of the 19th, and I haven't decided if I'm even going to bother bringing a HPT with me. :wacko:

i wish i had short cycles too. mine are usually an average of 36 days, although i had an 80 day anovulatory cycle this last one just gone.

Hi gals :wave:

Nice work on the sig!

After girlfriends (annoyingly) telling me that I just need to relax and then I will conceive - I have finally ovulated! I told my friend straight up that "No, it's not because I'm stressed or too busy that I haven't conceived, it's because I have a hormonal imbalance which is causing me to not ovulate." She's like, Well, I think you just need to slow down and stay stationary for a while (we have moved a couple times....) :growlmad: Anyways - just took Soy this cycle and did a reproductive bath cleanse and what do you know - ovaries got jumpstarted and I O'd :happydance:
It wasn't God who finally decided I could release an egg, I can't imagine why he would hold out for so long and suddenly now change everything! It was definitely the Soy!

Ha ha,

Preg pilot - Yay, that's good you have shorties, it always worries me, but good to know a success story - good on you.

pbl_ge - I too am very impatient so it does suit me in some ways.
I would have to take a test just in case, my dh calls me a poas addict, which I am! I travelled/walked a lot on my last cycle with no luck, do you think there is something in that, or just a hunch?

StefanieC - That must have been rubbish, was it a one off?

Floatingbaby - ov high five!! I don't temp or do opk's so I actually have no idea, however if it doesn't work this month, i'm going to start. What do you do to check ov?

xxx

Can I join? There are so many lovely ladies on here, and whilst I respect everyone's religions I can only tolerate so much of the 'God's plan' type of comments so it is nice to have a thread like this (I was beginning to feel like the only non religious person on the forum...especially when the Christian only thread keeps popping up!).

Apologies I have not read through all the pages, so I will have missed things! How's everyone doing? I'm currently 1/2dpo on a Soy cycle :)

Good work floatingbaby! I'm very jealous!

StefanieC - you've got me worried now,my first cycle off BCP was 36 days and now I'm up to CD18 with no sign of O, hope it's not gonna be a long wait! Hope that's the end of yours too, what a nightmare!

i'm really sorry bubbles, i didn't mean to worry anyone! if you're only cd18 then you have plenty of time to O still.

Mrs. B - Welcome! Yes, the more the merrier - please join right on in! :)

floatingbaby - Congrats on O! This could be your month!

Lynton81 - I have to say I am a little jealous of your short cycles too! I hold out until a missed period to test and therefore have never tested. It makes the last days of my cycle feel excruciating. My cycles are between 24 and 31 days but usually 28.

My cycle this month so far has been textbox for me. Not that that means anything since this is my 9th month of TTC (ugh). I got my first positive OPK today at CD 17 :happydance: Going to the Ob/Gyn next Monday so hoping if there's a problem, at least I'm getting starting on solving it (if only it were that easy right?)

i'm really sorry bubbles, i didn't mean to worry anyone! if you're only cd18 then you have plenty of time to O still.

Ah I'll let you off! I worry every day at the moment about something different, I feel like I have a long time just waiting so I seem to diagnose myself with a different illness every day! Hope things are looking up for you now!

Ha ha,

Floatingbaby - ov high five!! I don't temp or do opk's so I actually have no idea, however if it doesn't work this month, i'm going to start. What do you do to check ov?

xxx

I check my temp every morning and pray (ha, well not Pray, pray) it rises. Monitor my CM and CP and pee on OPKs. This cycle was my first time ever getting a positive opk - it was pretty rad! But I didn't even tell my DH! I try to keep him in the dark as much as possible so as to not stress the jewels with performance anxiety or anything :wacko:

Mrs. B - I see we're on practically the same cycle right now! CD30, I'm 4dpo....am I crazy or have we done this before?! :shrug:

Ah I'll let you off! I worry every day at the moment about something different, I feel like I have a long time just waiting so I seem to diagnose myself with a different illness every day! Hope things are looking up for you now!

Haha I know how you feel I do that too. I haven't even finished af yet and I'm already worrying about not o'ing etc :dohh:

I check my temp every morning and pray (ha, well not Pray, pray) it rises. Monitor my CM and CP and pee on OPKs. This cycle was my first time ever getting a positive opk - it was pretty rad! But I didn't even tell my DH! I try to keep him in the dark as much as possible so as to not stress the jewels with performance anxiety or anything :wacko:

Mrs. B - I see we're on practically the same cycle right now! CD30, I'm 4dpo....am I crazy or have we done this before?! :shrug:[/QUOTE]

"Stress the jewels" is the funniest thing ever!!! HA ha, men do get very affected by all of this, which I can understand, bless them. Well done for not stressing the jewels.

I might try the opk's next cycle instead of temping as that sounds like you need to be good with your memory in the morning, which is not me. I wake up drooling and confused!!

xxx

LOL @ stressing the jewels and waking up drooling and confused! :rofl:

I DEFINITELY agree with this! This morning I'm pretty convinced I have an LPD. (Thread here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1093375-possible-luteal-phase-defect.html) :cry: It's so hard to stay sane in all this!

My husband and his jewels seem pretty resilient, though, so I guess I should be thankful for what I have. (Note: this syntax does NOT imply that I am thanking any god.)

I worry I have endometriosis but I'm TRYING not to diagnose myself before I get tests done.

More importantly, I will not symptom spot, I will not symptom spot, I will not symptom spot, I will not symptom spot, I will not symptom spot, I will not symptom spot, I will not symptom spot, I will not symptom spot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->