Support thread for all the atheist,agnostic,non-religious and secular humanist TTCers

Trying to find any pet-friendly place is hell. I only had 1 cat the last time I moved and I had trouble finding a place that would let me take him. Now we have 8 pets. Luckily we found a 10 year lease that is really cheap rent because my fiancé is building it and then maintaining it. Sorry about your FIL

Very true. Recommendations can help, but it's more important that the doc works for you. And if you're switching later, why not just find one who goes to that birthing center now?

All hell has broken loose over here. We found out over the weekend that we need to move by the end of April. We were hoping to get out of this state entirely, which means BF needs to find a new job by then. If he doesn't, we're going to most likely get stuck in a lease and have to be here for another year. (Anyone ever try to find a pet friendly short term lease? HA!) And BF's dad died yesterday. He's the next of kin, so he's in charge of everything and that means at least 2 trips to Arizona in the next couple of months.

I wanted to wait until I was actually pregnant before switching to the birthing center because my current office is five minutes from my house, and the birthing center is 40.

Still kind of torn about the birthing center because it's so far away and in another state... But I really want to go somewhere that will let me do a natural water birth, and I only have two options. This place, or another place 2.5 hours away, and that really IS too far. My current doctor's hospital is about 10 minutes from my house. But it's a Catholic hospital. My SIL delivered there, and beforehand she kept telling all the nurses she didn't want an epidural no matter what, but once labor really hit and she started screaming for drugs, they didn't even put up a fight. I would do a home birth, but I'm kind of frightened, plus it's illegal for midwives to practice them in my state.

I'm sorry about the family loss! Why are you only getting one month's notice that you need to scoot? That seems really shitty! Hopefully you can get to where you want to be.

Well....I was spotting a bit last night, and thought AF would be here full force this AM, but nope...just a little bright red with CM.

I just wish she'd start already...I don't understand how ladies deal with long cycles because I'm losing my mind.

Sorry, Stucki. Long cycles really are super frustrating. Hopefully things get going for you soon!

That makes sense, Ginger. But I hope you get one you actually like!

Sorry, Stuck. :(

I'm getting CM of some kind just about every day. Driving me nuts because when I feel it in the morning, I hope it's AF. And it never is.

We have until the end of next month, so I guess we technically have a month & a half. It comes down to they want everything exactly the way they want it for selling the house and have decided that we're not doing it their way. It's ok.

Yay! I think AF is here!

Never have I been so happy to see that witch in my life [well, maybe that one time in college...lol]

I made an appointment for Monday to see the good Doctor and hopefully do another femera cycle...even though I dislike the medicated cycles, I dislike the super long cyles even more.

Yay, Stucki! Lol that one time in college.

to go to Walgreens for DH, so I bought 4 FRER while I was there. Just took one, and it looks like it's BFN. Hopefully AF will show up now so that she can be done before my appointment!

I hope she shows up for you as well!

It's funny how that works, I just called my RE this morning and they want to do an US to make sure I don't have any cysts or anything, because my period is late and I don't know if I've ovulated...I get off the phone and BOOM, there she is. Freaking witch!

The timing is always awful. I could have avoided a doctors appointment had she just shown up 5 minutes earlier.

Here are some pictures of my new baby [well, not really new, he's been home for almost 3 weeks now! lol]

https://i45.tinypic.com/258p4zn.jpg

https://i48.tinypic.com/17g1op.jpg

https://i46.tinypic.com/2woxbup.jpg

He is an Indian Ringneck :) And he always makes me happy so I love to share pictures!

Oh crap, y'all. I'm at the hospital right now with DH. He was having some chest pains and discomfort in the left arm. We went to the docs, and they did an EKG and referred us to the hospital for chest xrays.

And as soon as we got here, I got nauseous and JUST made it to the bathroom in time to puke EVERYWHERE. It's on my pants right now. Gross. Thank the universe, I have Altoids in my pocket...

OMG....on both counts! Is he going to be ok? Are you ok?

Thank you.

We're both okay. I was okay pretty much instantly after puking aaaall over the bathroom (sorry, cleaning person!).

DH had chest x-rays, and it turns out all his symptoms are from some strained and sprained muscles. He got a prescription for muscle relaxers.

I never want to eat again. Food sounds disgusting. :haha:

Stuck, can't you just cancel the appointment?

Oh no, Ginger! Hope he's ok & that you feel better!

I could, but the spotting stopped. Nothing, no cramps and not even a drop of blood since yesterday night....I assume I'm going to need the progesterone to jump start AF because she doesn't seem to be doing it on her own. Yeah, I had a bit more stringy CM with blood and so TMI, sorry! Tampon only had a little bit on it, and then it stopped...Stupid AF

Hope you can get things going, Stucki.

As for me, I'm getting cramping like AF is about to start, but she never does. FRER this morning was another BFN. I'm about to start pulling my hair out.

Aww sorry Ginger. I tested yesterday and got an almost bfn...it had a line but I'm almost positive it was an indent but my temps are looking better than last cycle so hopefully will not get AF tomorrow. I probably won't be able to test until Monday because its the weekend and we are still staying with his parents until our place is finished and his sister who stays at their grandma's during the week, stays at their parents on the weekend and his dad's home too so NO privacy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->