Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Carly - Your chart is looking splendid! I still say you are 5dpo :) If you rig it so cd23's circle is solid instead if open, does FF change the O date?

Shaz - How are you feeling? I'm so happy you got that positive OPK :)

Wanting - How are things post D&C? Do you seem to be on the mend now physically? Thinking of you :hugs:

Mol and Fuschia - How are you gals doing?

Afm - Starting to feel anxious! I feel like there is so much to do in so little time...trying to remind myself that not everything on my to-do list is essential, although it all seems so important in my head! :) Calm, breath! Lol

Thanks Tmb :) I think 6dpo too (I didn't temp this morning - and won't for the remainder of the cycle. That's what usually stresses me out before af lol). If I make the amendment and make the circle solid, it still keeps the same ov date. Guess that's because I had to take temp an hour earlier than usual. it would have probably been 0.1 degree higher at usual time. Well I guess we'll have to see when af comes (either Thurs or next fri).

Aw it's scary how close it's getting for you! Soooo exciting too though :) I'm sure everything that needs to be in place for when bubs comes will be xx

Yes, 6dpo....didn't realize today's temp was missing :) Good idea to not temp and lighten the stress levels :)

Tmb I'm good thanks feel a bit anxious waiting game now. Thanks am so happy I managed to get a OPK too :) just need to wait and see now
I know that feeling too much to do lol hope you are well

Carly - I see you took a temp today....looks good :) Will you test soon....or have you already?

Shaz - How are you feeling? How many DPO now?

:hi: :) Today's temp means nowt in the grand scheme of things I guess lol...I just had the urge hehe. Just tested this evening and its a stark bfn - didn't expect anything else to be fair though lol. Guess I was just clinging on to hope xx

Carly - I see you took a temp today....looks good :) Will you test soon....or have you already?

Shaz - How are you feeling? How many DPO now?

Im okay thanks, I am 7 DPO today how are things?

Carly - Did you hold off on testing today? Another nice temp in your chart. Are you feeling like AF is coming? Fx for you :)

Shaz - I couldn't remember where you were at. 7dpo means your half way through the TWW :) Things with me are good! Thanks for asking :)

Where are all out other ladies at??!!

Everything crossed for you ladies !

Carly - that temp is going up up! I know you expect an early bfp after Isaac but u just never know !

Shazney- hope the waiting isn't too hard ! Do u have plans to test ?

No Fuschia not planning on testing at all, just see what happens once I am past 30 days I will test, as you know what my cycles are like.

How are you?

How is everyone? It is really quiet in here

Shaz - You've got some willpower! I was never able to wait :)

Carly - How at you today??

Hi ladies!! :) Once again I missed notifications! :/ Lol

So 10 or 11dpo today (more likely 11) and stark white bfn on a superdrug test! Gutted but oh well...its part of a 2 pack so will use the other one tomorrow - fmu or smu? I'm not holding out much hope though as my 1st bfp was 9dpo then Isaacs was 7dpo. 12 dpo is a definite NO if bfn tomorrow...I'll just eait for af then that's me on hold for a few months! Grrrr lol. Thanks for asking ladies :)

Hope you're all well? Good luck Shaz!! You can do it...one of us has to have some luck sooner or later so if it's not me it just has to be you!! :D FX for you x

Temp drop this morning - AF imminent :( Ah well...no big shocker for me. Wish you tons of luck Shaz!! :) xx

Booo to that temp drop :( Sorry Carly....Are you still planning on a break for the next little while?

Thanks Tmb :) I was expecting it so I'm honestly not that bummed really. I am definitely going to take a break, start slimming world again and aim to lose about 2 stones before trying again :) Thanks for asking hun. I'm gonna stick around and check in though. Can't wait to meet your little bundle - and Emma, Mol, Desi will have their bundles soon after :) It's really exciting times and I'm so glad I've been on your journeys with you all! Then hopefully Laura will have some news soon, as well as Shaz and wanting. Then when I come back I'll fall first cycle....hahahaha!! Ok I went a bit too far with that last bit, but this is a new year and good things will happen :) xx

Carly - Sorry to see that AF arrived. Maybe a break will be a good idea. Sometimes it's nice to take a step back and focus in ither things for a month or two. I am glad you still plan to check in on us :) :hugs:

Shaz - Are you at day 30 yet? Have you tested? Thinking if you :)

I need some updates from everyone :)

Definitely sticking around :)

I ordered some agnus castus, folic acid, vitamin b6 and some herbal slimming tablets called garcinia. I started all but the b6 this morning - they haven't arrived yet lol. Hopefully my cycles will regulate and my lp will increase :) In the meantime I am hoping to find a new donor. Really want to start ttc again in a few months.

How are you getting on? Started with the Braxton hicks yet or have you had them a while? Have you decided on a birthing plan? x

Carly I like your style . Your attitude is fantastic !

Everything you do will help. Have u considered tryin accupuncture ? I really think it helped me ! Also just a few changes to your diet too- the main one I made was much wheat- suggested by acupuncturist !

We are off to tenerife early in the am! Only for 4 nights - just need some quality family time ! It's a birthday treat for all 3 of us !
Hope you other ladies are well.

wanting - thinking of you- hope you are coping ok xx

Tmb and mol-hope you and bumps are good !

Shaz- looking forward to an update ! Just so glad your on the right road for you now x

Ah that's lovely thanks hun :)

Oooh I am soooo jealous I adore Los Cristianos!! What part of tenerife are you going to? Have a fantastic time - I'm sure you all will :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->