Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

I know right! Come on ovaries!

Could you possibly try a follicular scan to check how your follicles are growing and your expected ovulation date? I got one on CD18 (follicle size = 14 mm) and realized I still have couple of days to O ( since ovulation needs follicles > 18mm).
It removes a lot of guesswork from the process.

Morning ladies :)

Laura - Are you kidding me?! Friggin ovaries! I guess all you can do is keep testing and temping and wait it out. I don't think you'll end up annovulatory....just delayed. Fuschia may be right about the soy....may not be taking the exact same affect this time around.

Fuschia - Strange about that dip.....I'm sure it'll pop back up tomorrow :)

Molgold - Thats great that you got a scan yesterday! How many more days do you figure before that egg pops?

@Tmb: I don't know for sure. Follicles grow 1-3mm per day. so it could take 2-4 days. I have one more scan scheduled Monday to see how close I am to ovulating / if I already ovulated. In the meanwhile, temping and OPKs are my new best friends :D

I can't have a scan unless I go private, which will cost about £300 here so unfortunately not an option. I hope your ov comes soon!

Fuschia - I hope that temp dip is a good thing :)

Tmb - I know it's infuriating right! Although I've had a look back over my cycles and turns out I always get a few dark tests around cd16-19 so I'm assuming that was why my tests have been dark. It happened last cycle and happened my first ever cycle TTC too, and I always got a strong surge about ten days later . Fingers crossed for next week Tuesday/wednesday

Tmb- yep bit odd but i googled and it cod be secondary estrogen surge. .. the things tou learn in this ttc journey! !! How are you today? Hows those opks holding off?

Mogold- never heard of a follicular scan! Sounds interesting! At a private place near me they offer a ecan few times in your cycle so maybe its the same thing.

'X

OPK still negative and cervix is not yet soft so I think we are golden! Still looking like DH will be home on Sunday sometime...Then hopefully he will be able to spend a few days at home with us :)

That's sounding really positive tmb!!

It will be great if it works out perfectly! You must be missing him so much though :(

As much as my hubby can be a pain. .. if hes away ... I just want my pain back!!

Xx

Ladies are your ff charts set on advanced or fam?

Just saw a thread about it and went investigating.

When I googled it I found something saying it should be on fam as more accurate but ff is recommending advanced xx

Mines on advanced as well! I find it more accurate!

Thank you! I put mine back on advanced! Wonder what that is all about! On fam it moved my ov day by 1 day to cd 17!

Who knows

Oh I bet its not :) you must have taken it early if your on here 5.18am!

My temp is higher after yest dip but not back up there! Maybe it will do it gradually.

Got the worst thrush EVER its really getting me down :( I think ill go to pharmacy today and get pessary as I read its the tablet you should steer clear of in preg.

It sucks had such a bad night. Xx

Sorry the thrush is being crap!
I take my temp at 0430 every day as that's what time I get up for work x

hmmm, that is quite the dip Laura. Have you done your OPK yet? Why don't you want it to be a O dip? Does tonight not work for a donation? Is the back up back yet? 4:30am is a disgusting time to wake up! I've been complaining all week as my little keeps getting up at 6am! :) I shall stop complaining!

Fuschia - Temps are still above your cover - Looks good :) Sorry about the thrush as well....sounds horrible!

i dont want it to be an ov dip because it would imply ov already happened. opk was still neg last night and was neg this morning and afternoon

*waits*

I see! Well then I hope it's not either....I'm sure you haven't missed it! You are testing often enough that O shouldn't be able to sneak by you like that :)

Good morning ladies.

I hope you are all well!

Tmb I hope hubby is back with you shortly! I have just googled time in canada and there are various time zones it seems! But I got the jist that your behind us (gmt) and are in early hours of morning so it can't be long till yoi wake up, hubby returns, and the opk is allowed to turn pos! Do you think it will be soon ( your pos opk).

Laura-how are you feeling ? I took a look at your journal and it seems youve been down :( then sort of pickekf yourself back up once yoi have investigated previous charts!

Another handy reason to temp! Otherwise you could be feeling all is lost!

Me- im having a nice sunny weekend with dd apart from feeling a bit crummy with thrush- its amazing how much it can being you down!

I had 'feelings' like ov pain I guess until about 4dpo and now nothing. I hope its all a good sign but you never really have a clue do you!
X x

Hey hun

Hope your cramping is a good sign!

Yah I got quite down in the dumps over things being a bit delayed but im ok now, especially as my temps are confirming that i havent missed it! Was talking to a friend this morning about the possibility of him donating to us, which would be SO much more useful as he is so sweet and reliable. Just going to have a chat with his wife about it. He's our god daughter's dad (the little one in my avatar)

apart from that just working. opk still negative. boring!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->