Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Opk still negative. Pretty much hate my body at this point. I'd not think I'm going to ov this month. Just hoping it doesn't end in another 60 day cycle like the last time I took soy... But that time was a much higher dose, which is why I only took a low dose this time

Laura - I'm sorry you are feeling that way about yourself :(

When you have previously had an anovulatory cycle, did you get these nearly positive OPKs throughout like now?

xxx

Nah they were always pale. They darkened slightly but not to this extent

This afternoon's
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/893E710E-24E0-4E60-B6D3-48EACA6ADD18_zpsefo2qw7i.jpg

Laura - Frig! Why can't our bodies just work?! My OPKs are being stupid as well! I blame them rather than my body :) Nit sure what's up!

Fuschia - how are you feeling today?

Molgold - how did the scan go?

AFM - no BD last night :( DH fell while playing street hockey yesterday (he was trying to take me out, but the ice in our driveway took him out instead! Hehe)...OPK is still light though so I guess we can try for every second day until it's positive. DH does not want to know when I am Oing so I have to sneak in the BDing sessions without being pushy!

Laura- well that's got to be a good sign then! You can see that surge is coming and your body is gearing up! Im really crossing my fingers for you!

Im feeling a bit odd today. .. was feeling mega nauseous this morning and a bit of diahoera ( sorry tmi) then I felt better as day went on. Just been to gym and didn't jog as foot hurt but did cross trainer. .. then went to do usual weights on my legs ( where you open you legs wide around weights and push in) but straight away something didn't feel right in lower tummy/uterus area so I stopped to be on safe side!

Can't remember doing this work out 5 days before af before so could just be how things ate before period! ?

Been cramping a lot... well more of a stitch feeling!

As usual. .. plenty of reasons I could be feeling all this!! Xxx

You ladies sure are quiet tonight! Must have had busy days which have distracted you from the crazy TTC world! Hope you all have a nice relaxing evening :)

Fuschia hope they're positive signs for you!

Tmb hope you're good!

I'm just frustrated at the moment. Running out of steam already

Ive been to puppy training ! Im nursing my sore hands from an over excited lab taking his treats with his razor puppy teeth!

I hope things more for you tomorrow Laura :)

Tmb fingers crossed your pos will come soon but hope hubby is ok!? Will he be up for bding again soon u think? X

Morning!

If I discount the big dip I had at 4dpo... my 2 charts have very similar trends... temp dropped a bit today- like it did last month then went up slightly before creeping down!
Can't be a good sign im guessing x

Hey Girls!

I finally got a +OPK on Monday, and Tuesday scan showed I had ovulated already, at CD23! Should I be concerned since its so late? Also could not fit in BDing on Monday ( CD22) so we did it only on Sunday and Tuesday. Hope that's enough.

Also have one more concern bugging me. I had a toothache Monday night so took 4 doses of Diclofenacs then on, till tuesday night. I researched about it being harmful to implantation and pregnancy and stopped right away :( I really don't want THIS to be a reason of not concieving this cycle!

Laura - hang in there! You're so close!

TMB: Aw! Hope your DH is well now..

Fuschia - Temp drops at 9dpo could suggest implantation.. FX! Just check for temp rises through next week

:((( crazy tww fuschia strikes again!

I told you I only had 1 test a cb digital. .. well today I used it. Had a nice morning on out and was bursting as didn't use toilet when out for 4 hours and I just thought. ... ooh go on.

I got my bfp on cb digi with dd 4 days before af ( today)... so I wondered and obviously bfn.... o had told myself od shrug it off and just buy another to use sunday... but no... crazy tww fuschia strikes and I March off to asda to buy some of their more sensitve tests (15miu) and again nothing. ..

So feeling awful now and I knew I would! Its just the bgn staring at you that os so dis heartening. .. wish I could be more like you laura and have some self control!!!

Oh Hun! It's still so early so give it a few more days and who knows. If the dip is an implantation dip it will still take a couple of days to show on even the most sensitive tests. Still have fingers crossed!

We're getting a donation tomorrow morning as my opk looks like this
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/D9CB0E5F-D312-4883-9280-6EFC1D075A39_zpsmy4f2rri.jpg

Laura that's so good! How releaved you must be!

I can't imagine today is an implantation dip as it happened last month too and out of all the days id say I have felt less going on today symptom wise!

I know its a few more days to wait .. I guess I just feel it's all over because with dd I was getting bfps at this point. .. although I guess its possible I was ovulating earlier then.

Argh seriously. .. this time next month I need you ladies to remind me not to test ! Its so much better to go through these days thinking you might be preg- then you just have the disappointment when af comes but at least you are in the new cycle then and don't have to wait.

Are you getting donation early tomorrow am? So exciting ! X

Molgold - Yay for O! I'm sure the BDing you got in should be okay. Also, I wouldn't stress about the meds either. You are far enough away from implanting that the meds will be out if your system. Yay for 2 gals being in the TWW!

Fuschia - I would have caved as well...don't be so hard on yourself! Laura is right, it is still early! I didn't get my BFP until 11DPO and it was very faint even then. Give it another 48 hours as implant could be today :)

Laura - Yay for a nearly positive! Double yay for scheduled donation! I've got my FX'd for you!

AFM - I'm confused with my OPK's! Took a test at 8am and it was nearly positive. Did another 4 hour hold (1 cup coffee only) and tested again and it was lighter?! Not sure what to make if it... Thoughts? I'll try to post a pic...

Don't give up just yet Hun. Every pregnancy is different x

Yup he's coming over early tomorrow morning to provide the goods!

Tmb - mine do that sometimes dark light dark light. Keep testing x

Thanks ladies. .. I guess ill still hold out hope. .. what else am I going to do the next 4 days.. mope?! Lol

Tmb- its like the bottom two should be the other way round! They aren't miles different. .. perhaps it was just a case of urine being ever so slightly more dilute?

Could you do a 3rd and see how that compares?

So hubby and I have just sat down and worked out dates.... the next TWO months will be out for us if I don't get bfp this cycle!

Dh is away on training in portugal right over fertile period next month and then away over fertile period month after.. literally both times couldn't be more spot on :( so our next chance to try is 2.5 months. .. in june :(

Fingers crossed that a little embryo is making itself comfy today !! That wait is gonna be agonizing!

So hubby and I have just sat down and worked out dates.... the next TWO months will be out for us if I don't get bfp this cycle!

Dh is away on training in portugal right over fertile period next month and then away over fertile period month after.. literally both times couldn't be more spot on :( so our next chance to try is 2.5 months. .. in june :(

Fingers crossed that a little embryo is making itself comfy today !! That wait is gonna be agonizing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->