Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Thanks for the invite Tmb0047

Awh good luck with ov ladies!!! :)

Laura :hi: Good luck for donation tomorrow!! Really really hope this is it 4 u! :)

Hey everyone, hope you don't mind me joining? Still on my missed donation cycle but expecting AF around Sunday....hope our donor can make it this time :/

Molgold - just had a look at your chart...nice rise! What setting do you use on FF? I only ask because I'd say you O'd the same day as you positive OPK....probably later in the day or I guess the wee hours of the morning on the 23rd. I only think it bacause your temp was already up on Tuesday morning. Either way, you're in the TWW and I'm rooting for you ;)

Fuschia - sorry about the next 2 cycles. I'm going to pray hard that you get that BFP in the next few days and don't have to be sad about bad timing! Any chance his trips may change?

Laura - GL in the morning! Hope all goes smooth for you :)

AFM - Ill do another OPK tonight when my wee is more dilute. Going to jump DH either way as cervix is prime right now. I only hope that O will be late tonight or early tomorrow b/c I'm not sure I can convince DH to go for round 3 tomorrow night. He is off for the day so maybe I can seduce him while DS naps.

Thanks tmb.. im pretty bummed about this! This cycle was the hardest we have ever tried and I was feeling like if no bfp.. its ok be case we will repeat and get closer to getting that bfp!

Now its a bit of a downer. .. if no bfp we have 2.5 months to wait!

No chance of either of those dates changing im afraid. If my cycle changes at all we might get a slim chance one month.

Next month. .. if I ov on day 16 again ( and af starts this sun) we could bd the morning of cd 15 which will be worth doing x

Hey Carly! Nice to see you here :)

Well OPK has gone back to stunningly negative. Cm has dried up almost completely and my temp is dead person low. Either I ovulated during the night or this isn't it yet. We're getting the donation anyhow as when I woke up he was already on his way over, but I don't think this is it :-(
We may be able to get another when and if I get a + this cycle

Laura. .. how disappointing! Did you use fmu? Could that have made difference? If so I expect you would have done a 2nd by now!?

Despite this... how did the donation go? X

I did use FMU and havent done a second yet. I kept peeing all through the night so I don't think my pee was particularly concentrated, but I do normally get a + with FMU

Donation went fine. Just hoping to ov soon now. My monster temp drop this morning could be to do with ov maybe, but not sure.

Hey at least if it doesn't happen this month I get my holiday...

Yay! That's it you have to see the silver lining.

I slept horrificly last night. .. so much on my mind. I can't believe this stupid timing over next 2 months! ! But silver lining. .. 2.5 months I could lose about 2 stone... don't have to worry about taking it easy in gym... just go for it!

Also... we took dd to Disney Paris in dec and it would be great to do that again... so we will be able to!

If I play my cards right. .. may even get a dun holiday in oct. Both things that wouldn't have happened if I was due 1st Dec. .. yep I also did a test this am with fmu. Deffo feeling out! X

Awh man Laura! Hopefully you should be still be fine though and deffo in with a chance :D My last surge was pretty early and terribly short - I did deffo ov the same day as my + lol :/ Why do our bodies feel the need to throw everything out of whack when we TTC?! Good luck on 2ww

Good luck Fuschia...sounds like a plan - fx you get that bfp though :)

Laura - Hhmmm....it sounds like you may have O'd in the night or maybe your surge is over and this is a pre O dip and you'll O today. I guess tomorrow's temp will give you some more insight. Glad you got your donation :)

Fuschia - Look at you being all Mrs. Positivity! Looking at the bright side of the negatives is a good plan....and all the things you came up with sound great!

Good morning Carly! Or I guess afternoon for you :)

AFM - plugged in + OPK for yesterday as my test before bed was pretty darn close and today's test is a positive without a doubt! Blaring positive :) I managed to get DH in the mood last night ;) Not sure what tonight will bring?! Almost feel like I should have left him alone last night and jumped him today instead....

Tmb- well if im not positive I will fall into a nasty cycle of negativity! Which is not good for anyone!

Ooh good for you with the bding and pos opk! My fingers are crossed for you x

Carly - Hey welcome! What is up with you!

Fuschia - Great to hear you so +ve.. your BFP is on the way!! :D

Laura - Happy you got the donation and I feel positive vibes from that dip.. FX!!

Tmb - Yay for that + OPK!! BD like there's no tomorrow!

AFM - My FF was behaving weird and calculated CD 22 as O day, when I know it was CD23 eve as confirmed by the scan. CD22 morning was the + OPK. SO now I am 2 DPO and in TWW :D

Though I had a dip today and I never had a huge temp surge afterr O anyway.. should I be concerned? :|

Carly - Hey welcome! What is up with you!

AFM - My FF was behaving weird and calculated CD 22 as O day, when I know it was CD23 eve as confirmed by the scan. CD22 morning was the + OPK. SO now I am 2 DPO and in TWW :D

Though I had a dip today and I never had a huge temp surge afterr O anyway.. should I be concerned? :|

Thanks hun :)

Your chart looks excellent and no, the dip is fine :) Not a huge drop and nowhere near your cover line :) Good luck!! :flower:

Molgold... I think that's a pretty big surge after ov.. both months I have temped my 1dpo temp is only a tad higher before it goes up properly! Re temp dip..m maybe its a fall back rise ( I been googling after my 4dpo dip) which is quite normal!

Hope you ladies are well tonight! X

Well... a HUGE dip this am!.
Must be my pre ov dip!
This didn't happen last month... just had a tiny grad drop but I guess this is whats meant to happen right!

Af is due sunday though. .. 2 days so ill see if this means she will turn up early! Do you ladies get temp dips before af? Is it 2 days before? X

I don't tend to get a drop before AF. It could be a good thing. See how it goes Hun x

I had an OPK that was actually positive last night and my temp went up this morning. Hopefully it continues to rise and I can confirm ovulation

Bleurgh... af is here.

1) why on earth has it arrived today? ? This makes my cycle 26 days instead of 28/29. Its also 11dpo today so does that make my luteal phase 10 days?

Laura that's great news :) x

Thanks for your support girls, I feel so much better with you guys there! :)

Fuschia - SO sorry AF got you :( Stressing can change your cycles.. mine became longer! Chin up for coming cycles!! Its great you are being so +ve !

Laura - Congrats.. finally, huh! Wish you all the baby dust there is! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->