Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Touch down! He's landed! Should be home within the hour :) I am one happy wife!

Have a good night ladies!

Morning! Hows the opk Laura? You must have half of bnb waiting for you pos with your journal too!

Xx

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/04B519EF-9372-4CA2-BC69-89F0F4BBC0D1_zps2aoixo55.jpg
TEASE

Yup certainly is! Gotta be this week though surely ! Xx

I hope so Hun I really do. Last month the first blazing pos was cd24

Boo! Geez, is it ever teasing you! Are you still getting ovary pain?

Morning tmb!
Iesee you were busy last night ;)

I had a dream that I gave birth to a little boy and allowed hubby to have complete decision on his name. He registered him as 'Bert' and I was thinking oh no what have I done!

Morning tmb! Yup ovary pain is ever constant. Was a little more this morning though so who knows! Glad you started your bd for this month

Fushcia that dream is hilarious. Bert! Lol

Still edging towards positive
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/3FA2F59C-5F19-4F7E-8014-E95AF4BF940B_zps5l2ashwq.jpg

Laura - that last pic does look a little darker! Maybe tomorrow! My opk was negative this morning but Ill test again this evening.

Fuschia - I let DH choose our DS's name....luckily it was one we both liked :)

Hoping to see a positive opk tonight or tomorrow. EWCM yesterday and today and cervix is ripe so Id say O is very close :)

Fx your o is just around the corner Hun. I have ewcm and cervix is high and open, but that happened last time my opks went dark. Fingers crossed it will actually lead to ov for me this time.

Oooh your both on the cusp!
Im 8dpo tomorrow. ... I have no pg tests in house but 1 cb digi.... im debating whether to go buy some of my fave early testers ( superdrug) or just wait it out till day of af !! (Sunday)

I always tend to wait it out, but that's only because I hate seeing bfn and it always was. How are you feeling? Any symptoms to report?

Tonight's opk is really getting there! I hope tomorrow is the +
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/58d871e25fa03e2a65b9715944b055f8_zps2532a3cc.jpg

Symptoms- well ive been quite tired and I have been a bit crampy today- most of which seems to be on right. Waking up a bit nauseous! All these things arent on heard of for me though! I need to start adding them to my chart so I can see when these things occur in a normal cycle cos I just can't remember tbh!

With dd I had a bit if cramping and I was mega tired! Got my bfp 5 days before af due x

So do you wait till after af is late then laura? I imagined you having 100s of the 10miu tests stacked like your ov tests :) x

I do have a bazillion tests stocked lol, but that's only because I anticipate a long time of trying. I squally try to wait until the day AF is due. Doesn't always work out, but I would rather see a definite line if there is going to be one rather than a squinter :)

Watching obem and already cried !

Ive been feeling v emotional in general to add to my list... again not un heard of for me! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->