Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

So sorry to hear that Fushcia. That would make your LP ten days which is ok. Was so hopeful for you :-(

Fuschia - does early AF mean you'll have a shot to catch the egg this cycle before DH leaves for work?

Laura - Yay! Hope your temp keeps going up and up! So hoping you get a BFP!

Molgold - How are you feeling? Are you symptom spotting yet?

AFM - no temp rise yet over here....should O today so I hope to see a temp shift tomorrow morning. We will see if I can get DH to give it a go again tonight.....

I'm not really trusting the temp rise yet unless it's sustained, but it certainly took me by surprise this morning!

Fx for your temp rise soon tmb x

Laura - I bet it will go up further in am and yoi can settle into tww! Just as I settle into new cycle!
I thought I remember you saying your lp is 10 days and you were trying to lengthen in? I initially felt a bit worried that it was going to be a problem. .. but u think 10 days is fine?

Tmb- your on my wave length there! Hopefully if I ov on cd 16 or 17 again then yes we will have a shot this month :) following on from that, as long as this cycle is no more than 28 days. .. we mau just have a bit of a shot at the following cycle too!

U never know. .. maybe af came 3 days early for a reason! ! This has never happened before ! !Maybe reflexology has something to do with it! Xx

I did a lot of research on here and there are plenty of ladies who got a bfp with a 9 or 10 day LP, but 12-14 days is the ideal from what I hear. Ten days is certainly not the end of the world though x

Thanks laura... im feeling pretty positive atm... I feel like I been cut some slack being able to (hopefully) try this month!

Fingers crossed that part of my cycle doesn't decide to change too! Xx

G'morning!

Laura - what are you making of today's temp?

Fuschia - hope AF is being kind to you. Glad to hear that timing should work out for trying this cycle.

How are our other ladies?!

AFM - huge temp rise today! I did wake up with a sore throat and a bit if a cough...I dont feel feverish but I guess it could still have messed with my temps a bit. We didn't BD last night :( I'm a little sad about that but my cervix had closed up be evening anyway so I'm doubting many swimmers would have got in. Guess I'm in the TWW!

Well I hope this tww will bring you success tmb!

Im crossing my fingers for all you ladies!

This thread should get quite fun cos now there will prob always be someone in tww! Unless you all gt preggers and leave me... which would be fab but you gotta stay in touch! !

Im cd2 today and finally sitting down and thinking. .. what shall I do this month. ... grapefruit juice. ...nah ive given up with that! Barely made a difference!

Anyone got any suggestions ? Xx

Hey I put one in now. FF has given me crosshairs but no doubt they will take them away tomorrow when my temp bottoms out. I really don't think I have ovulated. Just now waiting for this cycle to end so I can get on with next cycle

I hope that's not the case. I had a cycle where my post o temps were really low (pretty much pre o temps) and it turned out I did o. Hope it's turns out the same for you.....sometimes the strangest cycles end in a BFP!

Will have to eat and see how it turns out. I'm just not sure about this month. Stupid soy screwed me

Hi ladies!

Had my reflexology last night as I have it twice in a cycle so will in 2 weeks before hopeful ov time!

Laura- are your temps very different yo usual post ov temps then? Or is it just the way you are feeling that makes you think you didn't ov?

I hope the tww goes fast for you both!

Ive ordered 50 green ov tests! And a tube of preseed in prep for this cycle! Conceived dd with pre seed. Have been using conceive plus this time x

They are low for my normal tww temps. Very low

Fingers crossed the pressed does good for you x

Fuschia - Preseed is a good idea, as per what I've heard. I have less CM too. Wish we got it here.

So ladies in TWW, when do we test? :D I'm itching to!

If you did laura... which I think you did! You timed the insemination really well!

X

Laura - your temps are very confusing....wish you could confirm O so you don't have to hang in limbo :( Are you still OPKing? If so, how are they looking?

Molgold - I'm trying to hold out till April Fools day but I doubt I'll make it till then! I'd be 11DPO then which is when I got my positive with my last baby....we will see!

Fuschia - How are you doing? Is AF on her way out? I used pressed when trying for #3....wasn't a huge fan as I kinda felt like a slip'n'slide! I suggest you use a lot less than what is recommended!

AFM - FF gave me my crosshairs! Yay! 3DPO :)

Yay for crosshairs!

I'm still OPKing. They are still dark but negative

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"