Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Oh wow that sounds great!

How lovely to have a friend consider that for you!

Plus you knke his fertility is good and you know the children he produces are lovely !

I hope his wife agrees!
I guess it just helps to have as many donors as possible!

In 1 month.... could you potentiallyuse more than 1 donor? To up your chances? Or is that a ridiculous question?

Obv you wouldn't know till baby born who the father was!?

i know. i would be thrilled if he agreed as he is so reliable and lovely and theyre like family anyhow

no, couldnt use more than one donor per cycle. Purely because it's speculated (but not proven) that sperm attack eachother if theyre from different men. so like typical boys they would spend more time squabbling than fertilising

indeedy :)

his wifey said no. but its ok. theyll be part of our child's life regardless

Laura - Awe, that's too bad she said no....but I can see it being a pretty big decision for her and I'm sure she it wasn't an easy choice for her. With the other 2 potential donors, will there be contact afterward....any sort of relationship with the future child?

Fuschia - I'm up! Just past 7am here. I am on central time in Canada :) Sounds like you're having a good day thus far (besides the thrush). Not sure about O....think I still have a few days....just noticing some wet cm the past 2 days so hopefully it won't be long....just long enough to get some good BDing in ;)

Molgold - Did you O yet?

its all fine though :) id rather her say no if shes not ok with it even a little bit. the donor who is our main donor does not want contact, but our back up donor wants picture updates and his details will be available for the child when they are older and maybe want to know more about them

@Laura - I think you have it sorted there. All the best!

@Tmb: No, I don't think so.. This is getting frustrating! I am going tomorrow for the scan to confirm either ways.

Molgold - what was today's temp? Looks like you had quite the rise yesterday...

**Vent warning**

Just spoke to DH and there is a slight hold up....there's still plenty of time to fly home BUT shitty weather is on the way! I am going to be so sad if he can't get out of there before the nasty weather hits :( Frig! So frustrating and I don't want to complain to DH because he is already stressed out enough about it. I even shaved my legs already! lol

Is it too early for wine?!?!

Anyway, I guess its out of my hands and all I can do is try to be positive....

Hi again ladies!

Laura- oh that's a shame but like you say its much better she says no of she has even a little doubt! Especially with them being your friends you don't want awkwardness or to fall out!

Tmb- oh no! How frustrating for you :( must be so disappointing I really hope he can be home asap.

So ive had a lovely family day and thrush is getting easier to bear after pessary but can yoi believe I have the sucky symptoms of a uti now :(

I do all I can to avoid these having got 1 when we conceived dd after lots of bding. I take a cranberry extract tab every day and drink lots of water !

I have a treatment in my cupboard but not suitable during pregnancy so again I want to be safe not sorry!

Aaaaargh! I can't go through this every month. Anyone got any further tips to avoid than what im doing? Xxx

eurgh sorry hun sounds like a nightmare. keep upping your fluid intake. all you can do is try and flush the bugger out!

Thanks Laura! Just a bit of an in convenience atm - not too alarming but ill see how I feel in am as I hate to leave anything like this to progress! But im hoping its just a few symptoms and will go with water water and more water! X

Fuschia - Sorry about the UTI symptoms. On the plus side - this happened before you got your BFP last time! Maybe it's actually a good sign :) sending positive vibes!

Laura - was your OPK still semi dark today?

DH is on his way! Should be home in less than 3 hours so long as weather doesn't force him to land in the middle of nowhere! I've got my fingers crossed that he makes it.....I've got EWCM so he better make it!

Yay I'm glad your DH is homeward bound!

Tonight's opk
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/e838851b2c224b11c0a936c7cb8539d1_zpsd1820971.jpg

Hope it gets darker for you soon!

I'm going to patiently wait for my OPK now as well :) Maybe you and I will O right around the same time....then wait it out in the TTW together!

I agree...are they both dry? Mine always look a bit darker when wet then they dry a little lighter.

Oh great news hubby home soon tmb!

Laura- pm def darker :)

Look forward to seeing am! Are you working next few days?

Its funny hkw much more aware ofyyour body you are when ttc.

Felt a fee v light cramps very central about an hour ago! Im watching out for implantation cramps! But its not like you know for sure once you have them anyway! Im feeling really hopeful at the mo but already not looking forward to potential disappointment 1 week today (af due)

I'm hopeful for you too Hun! Everything crossed!

I'm off work now until Friday so fingers crossed I ov before then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->