Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Hey ladies :hi: Hope you're all well?

Laura, stoopid tempos confoosing you!! :/ Hope you really have ov'd n just have lower temps this cycle!

Good luck with testing tmb and Mgold!!...very exciting!!

Fuscia hope you're doing OK

AFM Af arrived this afternoon so hoping we may be able to time things well this cycle!! :D

Hey ladies!

Tmb- great for cross hairs. .. not long till you will know if your successful this time!

Af is on her way out. .. just spotting really. Just getting stuck in and busy with dd social schedule and getting the house sorted ready for summer and hopefully ov time will be here before I know it!

Boring phase now!

Got my fingers crossed for everyone!

Laura- that temp has gone up a lot today :) Thats a good sign isnt it?

Just booked my pre ov reflexology in for next week! It really helps me get through the weeks and is a lovely silver lining when I get AF.

I recommend you go do it all of you! Really has chilled me out too!

AF has pretty much left the building.... CD 5 today so only a few days till the BDing will commence again! I think I might start on CD 10 x

Yeah I'm quite happy with the temp rise. Let's see how it goes. I'm still not hopeful but I'm certainly interested to see what happens from now.

Let the bd commence!

Wahoo, Laura! Nice to see that temp up a bit! Hope it stays up now :)

I'm feeling like my temps have been low the past few days. I definitely O'd, but the low temps make me wonder how my progesterone is this cycle. I know it peaks around 7DPO so hopefully I'll see it rise. The cycle I conceived my DS on fumera my post O temps never dropped below 97.7 and spent a lot of time at 98 or higher!

Fx the temps peak for you Hun . I've seen plenty of bfp charts with fairly low temps though :)

Yay! Laura's temps look good! And I Hope AF treated u ladies well, Fuschia and Carly..! Soon you will be :sex: away!

Tmb - Could That be implantation dip? How do we know when we implanted, looking at temps ?

Finally I saw a surge in my temps last 2 days which is on track with 7DPO, with help from Progestrone tablets though. And as usual, I can't WAIT to test :D

Laura - are you confident that you've O'd yet? I'd say you have :)

Molgold - were on the same thread in the TWW :) I see your itching to test!

Fuschia - What's the plan this cycle? I guess you're about ready to start :)

Carly - when do you typically O? What's your plan for this cycle? Will you just get one donation and is your donor commuted to this cycle? Exciting!!

AFM - was happy to see my temp up this morning :) Hope it stays up! Was super hungry yesterday.....like seriously starving! I ate everything in sight - gotta live the after O hormones :) hehe

So tmb is trying to wait till 1st april... when are mogold and laura testing ?

I have been and bought 4 frer from boots today ready as I learnt from last cycle that I just have to test early and a cb digital in the house just isn't helpful in those instances!

Never used frer before... I got some after I saw everyone here uses them for early testing but they weren't the early result ones!

I googled fertility yoga and started trying some poses last night! So that's new.

Keeping up with the amazing reflexology. Ditching grape fruit juice. Going to try jogging every few days.

Think we will start bding cd10 but dh was suggesting we should 'practice' before then! This is still my rest period!! Looks

Actually, I am planning for the 31st :) But it may now be bumped up to the 30th as I have paired up with another lady in an attempt to motivate each other to hold out! Either way it will be an early test as those dates only place me at 9 and 10 DPO. I usually start peeing on internet cheapies at 7DPO and save my FRER for 10DPO...so holding out and not peeing on anything until 9 or 10 DPO would be inprovement!

I say give DH a practice session :) Its always fun to just do it with no expectations! Buts a bit of the fun back in to things! (On the plus side, it'll get rid of the old swimmers that have been hanging around for the past week or so :) hehe

Ooh so not long at all till you test! Exciting!
Also got some other supplies from ann summers today... need tk try and make all this ttc fun! Hubby is a very visual person!

Ill save all that for around cd 15 I think and ill see how I feel tonight!

Hes pretty good and will keep his sperm supply fresh on his own under my instruction!

Fuschia - Woohoo! exciting times coming up and :thumbup: to your sweet and caring DH!

Tmb - yes i realised we are on that thread :D So monday is the plan? I will be 13DPO then, and I am ok with Saturday as well.

How about you Laura?

I am committed to Monday :) We can do it! Technically Monday as I'll only be 10DPO....You are one tough cookie to hold out until 13DPO!

Last cycle I was so convinced I tested from 5-6DPO till way past 18DPO. So yes I am am keeping away from that this cycle. Plus I need support to test! I don't have the heart to do it alone :)

Laura - are you confident that you've O'd yet? I'd say you have :)

Molgold - were on the same thread in the TWW :) I see your itching to test!

Fuschia - What's the plan this cycle? I guess you're about ready to start :)

Carly - when do you typically O? What's your plan for this cycle? Will you just get one donation and is your donor commuted to this cycle? Exciting!!

AFM - was happy to see my temp up this morning :) Hope it stays up! Was super hungry yesterday.....like seriously starving! I ate everything in sight - gotta live the after O hormones :) hehe

Hey sorry for late reply hun. Well I typically get a +OPK around cd 19 and ov usually 2 days later. Last cycle buggered me up donation wise as I got my +OPK cd 16 and ov'd the day after (same day according to FF). Really hope to be back on track this cycle though. At least my pre ov temps are looking less manic this cycle - last they went a little psycho lol. Donor is hoping to be available but is planning his annual easter family vacation thing...so I may be out again - but we shall see and I will keep my FX :)

I am so excited for you ladies waiting to test!! Eeek!! I got a pos at 9dpo with my 1st pregnancy and 7dpo with my little man :D

Laura your temps are looking awesome!! Hope that soy worked!! :)

Really keeping my fx for all of you...Fuscia we may be on the tww together?

Carly! Yes I should think so! Im cd 6 today and should with any luck ov cd16/17 . So depending on when you ov this month you might just be a few days behind :) love to have tww buddies!

So do you prefer to ov later and get the time to get sorted with donor? Rather than oving earlier?

I just love this group. When I started this thread I never could have imagined getting lovely group of friends! Ive tried before and no reply but obv I got right timing this time! X

I check this more than Facebook now to see how everyone is doing! X

I don't think I will be testing this month Hun as I'm spotting. It's getting a little more frequent so I think I might be out.

Hope this group gets some bfp soon though

Well 6dpo would be a good time for implantation. .... I hope next few days bring something other than af!!! X

Carly! Yes I should think so! Im cd 6 today and should with any luck ov cd16/17 . So depending on when you ov this month you might just be a few days behind :) love to have tww buddies!

So do you prefer to ov later and get the time to get sorted with donor? Rather than oving earlier?

I just love this group. When I started this thread I never could have imagined getting lovely group of friends! Ive tried before and no reply but obv I got right timing this time! X

I check this more than Facebook now to see how everyone is doing! X

I'd prefer to ov later so I know what's what and can plan ahead hehe. Yes, hopefully only be a few days between us :)

Laura, it could be implantation...I really really hope you get your bfp x

Laura - what a strange cycle you are having! I sure hope it's not AF! There are a ton of people who spot during the TWW....and a ton who also end up with BFP's! I hope it lets up and goes away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->