Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Weeeelllllll it's definitely AF. It's heavy this morning. But that's ok. I'm still pretty sure I didn't ovulate this month so I'm just glad the cycle didn't go on and on and on and on. My last anovulatory cycle was 60 days.
Cd1. I hope this one is the one. No more soy for this lady!

Laura :(

Must be nice to know where you are at though!

You were definitely trying to ov! I guess soy is a biy hit and miss you for you as you did ov with it 1 cycle didn't you.

Sp your joining me and carly in waiting to ov now!

Have you considered going to drs as they may prescribe clomid?

Are you going to leave your body to it this cycle or have you got something else up your sleeve? X

Nah this cycle I'm going to continue with the bits but just leave my body to it :)

Wow Laura...bizarre cycle for you!! :/ Well I have my fx for you this cycle! As Fuschia said - we're 2ww buddies now :D hehe. Don't blame you for not wanting soy again!

Yes, bizarre for sure! Glad you are thinking positively toward this outcome. I agree with the no soy as well...Just let this new cycle run its course.

I guess the three of you can cycle up now and we will have another little group all together in the TWW!

Just you and me, Molgold! I've got my fingers crossed for us both! We need a BFP in our group!

Aw, Laura! I am happy to see you so positive about AF. The great thing is you three can pair up this cycle.. yay! :thumbup:

Yes this thread WILL have BFPs soon :) Monday, here we come!

Morning ladies. .. testing day is coming! !

I joined a thread called bfp by mothers day back in dec and so that's that's one over ! Lol when I joined it felt so far off!.

Laura- I read on your journal you were at blue water yesterday. I was in blue water on Wednesday!

Went into build a bear too :) its about hakf an hour from me and I often go there rather than pay for parking at the more local shops in Maidstone.

Xx

Fuschia - Mothers Day is May in Canada! Its been so strange hearing so many ladies mentioning it on here lately....took me a while to figure out that it was on different days :) Maybe you will get your BFP by Canada's mothers day!

Carly - if AF lightening up and heading out?! I bet your about ready to get things started!

Laura - How are you doing? I saw your pictures on Facebook yesterday - looks like you had fun!

Molgold - How are you feeling? Any new signs or symptoms?

AFM - 7DPO and nothing really to report. I'm busy cleaning and packing for our trip....we head out this afternoon sometime. DH is out on a flight right now - should be back around 1...and the kids are in school.....hoping to be out of here by 3ish. Only have a 4 hour drive to complete today so its not so bad :)

Also, one of my friends had her baby yesterday and he is so cute! I am hoping to meet him tomorrow :)

That must have been confusing tmb!

I think my new target needs to be more realsitic and achievable! How about. ... before Xmas! If we can't manage it by then.. theres gotta be something wrong! Tbh I think I'll give it another 3 months before I start investigatng... first stop will be dh sperm analysis!

Hey everyone. Super busy at the moment but I am reading :) hoping for some bfp in this group soon!

Hey yep AF just about buggered off :) Wnna get stuff sorted but still gotta wait to hear from our donor about his plans :/ 7dpo eek..I'd have already done a gazillion tests by now!! lol

Really hope everyone is doing OK? :)

Today is CD 1, trying to conceive #3, been goin at it since December, after my MC in October. I have bought a CBFM and going to try it for first tine this cycle! Ive heard many success stories, have any of you ladies used it?

Evening carly oh I hope mr donor is available! Do you just have 1? Did he donate when you conceived your son too?

Mumma... hey there! I haven't used cbfm myself. .. I have been curious about it though. Does it work in the same way as the advanced tests in that it gives high and peak days? It mustrbe more advanced than the tests though xx

Hi Fuschia, yes they work like that, but you turn it on every morning and it tells you wheter to test or not. Has a memory of your past 6 cycles (if you go that long) and adjusts itself to you and ypur cycle, if that makes any sense?. Im new to it too, so will keep you posted as to its usefulness:).

I bought it because I read lots of reviews of people becoming within 2 cycles, a wee pricy so I hope it works well:)

Evening carly oh I hope mr donor is available! Do you just have 1? Did he donate when you conceived your son too?

Mumma... hey there! I haven't used cbfm myself. .. I have been curious about it though. Does it work in the same way as the advanced tests in that it gives high and peak days? It mustrbe more advanced than the tests though xx

Hey :)

Yep just the one donor and no, unfortunately the donor we had for our son retired late last year. We were very disappointed at first - but hey, just one of those things - and we desperately want Isaac to have a sibling :)

How are you feeling? Excited about this cycle?

Hey mumma good luck to you hun, and hope the monitor works for you. I haven't used it either. I just use cheapies then smiley's to confirm a positive. We also use Conceive Plus, just in case I ov a little later than I expect :)

Mumma- yes do keep us posted! Its something I have seen but its the price that has put me off. I wasnt sure how much more helpful it would be than using ovulation sticks so would love to hear how you find it!

Carly- aww that's annoying. ..but is what it is I guess and you have prob found another great donor.

Am I excited about this cycle. ... the more this ttc journey goes on... the less I get excited each cycle because I feel like its less likely to happen! But im being positive andwill try my best :)

Had planned to start bding last night but dh was late from work so will start tonight! In a perfect world- it would go cd9, 11, 13 then id get my pos cd15 for 3 days in a row but who knows if that will work! X

Awww how I would look at it is there is only a 25-30% chance of conceiving each cycle (apparently) sooo...law of averages should mean you are that bit closer to your bfp! :) FX for you.

Haven't met donor yet but been chatting for over a month. He seems really nice so we shall see. Will be interested to see how many cycles it will take this time...I was very lucky before. Wonder what's in store lol

I used the cbfm for a cycle and it really naffed me off. Found it too high maintenance. That's just me though :)

Well dh has been working mega late every night this week!

Feeling sorry for myself so just ordered pizza which isn't going to help my cause but it helps me right now as im looking forward to the pizza arriving! !

Hope all are doing well!

I wonder if anyone in the group has taken a sneaky early test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->