Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Hey Momma.. cheers to a new cycle!

How are you girls doing? Fuschia - nothing like a lil indulgent binge.. Dh surprised me to a shopping + dinner date at this upscale place since he knew I was down this week.. :) Now I am feeling super!

I was wondering too if Tmb has caved it - I am really anxious about Monday :|

Moldgold that sounds fab!!
Your chart is looking good. How many months have you been trying? You don't have any more charts viewable.

The pizza indulgence is over and I don't feel as good as you do put it that way lol.

Xxxx

Hi momma :) and all you other ladies!

Quick up date before bed .....I have not caved! 9DPO tomorrow and going strong :) No symptoms really though, so I haven't really been tempted. I'll try to touch base tomorrow again once we get settled in at my moms!

Take care :)

Girls, I had some heavy spotting today. Pretty sure I am out, though I never start AF at 12DPO.. well! I have no words to describe how I feel. I really wanted this BFP as a 2nd anniversary gift to my DH ( which is on the 18th) :| I am just gonna lay low awhile now.

All the best TMB, I am rooting for you .. :flower:

So sorry Molgold :(

I'll let you guys know what happens with my test in the morning!

Awh Mgold here I am hoping that it's just breakthrough bleeding?!!! See how the next few days pan out

TMB Huge masses of good luck and :dust: for tomorrow!!! FX tightly for you :)

Molgold... im sorry :( its even mkre heart breaking when you havr your heart set on it because of a particular time etc... I know from xmas and jan when it was dh bday which2 was the day I got af. I know it's hard but I hope you stay positive and have a lovely anniversary and move on to next month which is a whole new opportunity xxx

Tmb... well done for getting this far without caving! Im looking forward to the update when you've woken up and tested !

Carly... hope your doing ok and will know soon if you can try this cycle.

Laura- I been on your journal and you've venue very busy... you now have been to 2 of my fave shopping centres blue water and mcarthher glen in ashford! Xxx

Yes I can see something!

Is that your bfp there tmb?

Its not an evap is it?

Oh how exciting! Xx

Thanks so much hun and no doubt you're all geared up for bd ing!! :) Wish u lotsa luck!! x

Molgold... im sorry :( its even mkre heart breaking when you havr your heart set on it because of a particular time etc... I know from xmas and jan when it was dh bday which2 was the day I got af. I know it's hard but I hope you stay positive and have a lovely anniversary and move on to next month which is a whole new opportunity xxx

Tmb... well done for getting this far without caving! Im looking forward to the update when you've woken up and tested !

Carly... hope your doing ok and will know soon if you can try this cycle.

Laura- I been on your journal and you've venue very busy... you now have been to 2 of my fave shopping centres blue water and mcarthher glen in ashford! Xxx

image.jpg

It's a BFP! Very clear in real life :) I'm in shock!

Omg TMB congraaaaaaaats! Happy and healthy 9 months to you xxxxxx

Well congratulations Tmb. That's amazing news xxx

How many cycles TTC hun? I am so very very happy for you...and I am a sucker for those BFP's - could look at them all day!! lol All the best for you and have fun in the pregnancy forums xx

Well tmb your our first bfp :)

You must be so happy xx

Carly I am gearing up... started cd and going again tonight when I come home from work ( about 10.30pm).

Im feeling pretty chilled and I thknk its because im concerned I won't ov in time and I don't wanna pin all my hope on this cycle just in case! Xx

I'm going to try and chill this cycle too. At the moment I'm not that Impatient. So just going to take. The rough with the smooth and chug along

I like it laura.

Im quite enjoying coming on here still. I used to think coming on here would make me obsessed but actually this last month or so has helped

I can come here and get stuff off chest and be reassured etc where ad before It all stayed in my head and that made me more crazy!

I hope your ok Laura and looking forward to trying again in a few weeks! Xx

I'm alright. Just trying to go with the flow at the moment. I have ages before we try again as don't usually ov until cd24. So will be dropping in

Just a thought. .. shall I make a post in ttc buddies ? Will u all follow me over ?

Just seems that's where this should be!

Any ideas of quirky name to call it?... looking at you laura!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->