Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Thanks ladies :) Yes, I am so happy!

Carly - we were NTNP since our son was born (18 months) but with breastfeeding I wasn't ovulating. Then I got AF a few times since July but still were not trying or tracking. Technically we've only been trying since January. I used fertility meds this cycle to help me O a lot sooner than I normally would :)

I plan to keep an eye on you ladies :)

Nope. Just disappeared. Haven't heard from him for a couple of weeks. Not since he donated to us. He's usually good at texting back even if away.

Searching for someone new, really wish we didn't have to involve a third person

Laura - Sorry your donor is being difficult. I'd say it's a good idea to find a new donor and maybe give the old one the heave-ho. You don't deserve the in around! I sure hope this cycle works out!

Carly - Are you all set for this cycle?

Oh no Laura. Sounds like TMB said you could do with finding another for peace of mind. Someone you know you can rely on!

Do you mind me asking how it works.... do you pay the donors per donation or just once you get a bfp? Or is there no money involved?

Well my opk this morning was very negative! Last month I got my 1st positive OPK on cd 15 ( tomorrow ) but hadsome strong ones on cd 14 (today) but cant remember what part of the day. This time im doing them once per day with smu urine but this aftenroon I am going to try again.

It will be sods law after oving on cd 16/17 for 8 months at least that this month I dont because hubby is away from cd17!

Hope all you ladies are ok x

Hope your ov shows up soon Hun!

The donor messaged me back eventually, but I'm going to keep looking for a back up. This guy is so unreliable sometimes and we already lost one cycle to "yeah I can do it... It might be able to do it... I will see what I'm doing..." Then an hour before he's meant to show up "sorry can't"

We pay travel expenses. Technically it's illegal to charge for the sperm itself but some donors do. But most legit donors just ask for their travel costs :)

I see!
So perhaps its a case of 'seems a good idea at the time' but then when it gets a bit in convenient you just cant be bothered. I guess thats the problem when theres no major incentive... you need to find a really nice guy that really wants to help! Im sure they are out there!

Im thinking about getting my husband's sperm analysed soon! a) i think it will be interesting to see how his swimmers are b) just maybe that could be whats holding things up for us!

He's put on some weight since we conceived dd.

He cant wait! lol

Exactly that

I'm sure he's fine but probably a good idea to get him checked out

Awh glad you got a reply Laura!! :) I am going with a different donor now too because the other one would leave weeks between emails!1 Not good when you only have 1 shot a month lol. Hope you find another more reliable donor hun.

TMB yep I am all set...just hope donor is!! lol I will be testing OPK wise from Monday. Hope everything is going well for you...no doubt it hasn't sunk in yet!! ;)

Fuschia, awww really hope you get that +OPK within the next couple days hun....be a right pain in the ass if not!! :/

Hey girls,

TMB - a belated congrats on that BFP!! I am so happy for you :) hope this is first of many !! I see you guys are nearing your O days - FX!!

I have been on a hiatus owing to a fowl mood with AF and loads of work pressure. April is not the month for me it seems.. First, Hubby wil be away on business during possible O days(CD 19-22). Last month we had such good timing! This cycle I am not so hopeful that BDing in CD18 is going to get me a BFP considering I can O as late as CD23. Also, my 2nd anniversary falls on the 18th - and we will be apart :( unless i take time off work which looks tough. Hmmph!

Molgold.... I know how your feeling as that was the case for us until my period arrived early!

As it is... looks like im not Oving same time as last month anyway as last month it was cd16 (today) and today I don't even have a proper positive opk!

Last chance we will have is tomorrow morning so im hoping for s positive opk this afternoon and ov tomorrow!

God this ttc is stressful isn't it!

So... looking through the posts on b n b- I keep seeing psychic reading come up.... any thoughts?

Im feeling a bit down today and thinking I think id find some comfort in being told when this is all going to work! ! Particularly IF itiis!!

So any ladies in our group done this ? What do you think? It looks like it's all done by email !

Awww Mgold hope you have some luck with ov/bd ing at the right time this cycle hun!! It's disappointing about anniversary too :( Hope you manage to work something out.

Fuschia I wouldn't waste any money on those psychic readings hun...I had one in 2012 telling me I would conceive that sept and have a little girl. Lol I conceived in the Nov and had a little boy...also telling me I will conceive another in May 2015. Really hope to conceive before that :/

If it's something that might make you more hopeful then maybe you should get it for that reason...but no doubt it will be your time soon anyway :)

Thanks molgold!

So you must hav3 succumed to the temptation back then!
.I bet it was pretty disappointing when you didn't conceive in the Sept ! But you obviously didn't have long to wait!

Never even occurred to me... juys came across these posts and people were getting very excited about their readings! And there are people saying theirs came true... then I also read an article where a psychic was going on forums with different names and posting that she'd had a reading from herself and it turned out to be true! So conning people! Xx

Fricken opk isnt positive yet!

I was so hoping to ov tomorrow! All I can do is bd tonight and tomorrow am before hubby leaves and then see when temping says I ov. Not like I can alter our ov days this cycle but how annoying!

I have never got a positive opk later than cd 16 since ive been doing them!

My opk is very close mind you.... maybe it will turn tonight!

Im having reflexology in 1 hour so maybe that will help x

Thanks molgold!

So you must hav3 succumed to the temptation back then!
.I bet it was pretty disappointing when you didn't conceive in the Sept ! But you obviously didn't have long to wait!

Never even occurred to me... juys came across these posts and people were getting very excited about their readings! And there are people saying theirs came true... then I also read an article where a psychic was going on forums with different names and posting that she'd had a reading from herself and it turned out to be true! So conning people! Xx

I did indeed succumb lol :/ I did conceive in the sept but it was a chemical pregnancy so I was very disappointed. That's awful about the psychics adding their own positive feedback. Just plain rude.

Fuschia I hope it becomes pos soon hun, and enjoy reflexology :)

Carly sorry I called you molgold! Getting confused! Xxx

Hi ladies
Just waiting for ovulation here. I'm not sure what I think of the psychic readings. I would get a couple just for fun but I know I would obsess over them

That's it... I think yoi need to view as a bit of fun. Ive seen pkenty of ladies say theirs have come true but is it just chance... who knows!

So today is the day dh is going so we are getting 1 more bd in this am.

I haven't done opk today yet. Im hoping there's still a chance ill ov today! Opk wasn't pos yest but was dark! Usually this is the latest I ov. The later I ov the less chance any spermies will meet the egg !

All will be revealed in next few days!

I didn't do cb digi this month and wish I had as I just wonder if they would have said yes yesterday! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->