Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Fingers crossed it still works out for you Hun. Even if you ov up until about Tuesday you should be fine with a BD today

Thanks Laura- how are you?

Any luck with finding a new donor ?

I have compare today's test to the 2 from yesterday and now they areall dry ... todtoday's is actually lighter than yesterday.

So is this suggestion that I just missed my true positive?

I guess that or my body is playing silly buggars this cycle xxx

I'm ok. Still exhausted and achey after the zoo yesterday!

Maybe you did. Keep peeing on stuff and see how it goes x

Hi ladies!

I'm back from vacation and trying to get the family back in to our routines....holidays sure can mess with the kids!

I hope you missed your positive and will O today or tomorrow :) Your temps will tell you!

Laura - are you all set to go for this cycle or are you still having donor issues?

Molgold - How's your cycle treating you thus far?

Carly - you must be getting close to O time now as well?

Sending baby dust to all you ladies!

Welcome back tmb :)

Not sure about the donor issues. Just playing it by ear.

Hi tmb!

Hope you had a good holiday with the family!

Im still none the wiser as had a temp rise of about 0.1 but it's in the range of previous temps but that's how my rise started before anyway the it rose up higher the second day.

Didn't do another opk yesterday. ..ill do 1 this am and if I oved... presumably it will be pretty much a non existent line right? Ive not done more opks after a positive before! Xx

Well that it has done. There's a v v faint line like the line when I start using opks days and days before I expect to ov!

I hope this means I ovulate yesterday! I wonder if fertility friend will think I did considering I haven't told it about a positive opk this cycle! Oh well I hope temp goes up high tomorrow morning x

fuschia - If today's test was negative then maybe you did O! the slow temp rise could just mean you O'd later last night and your temps not quite up there yet....I guess you'll know for sure in another few days. Not sure what FF will do but it may still pick up O if your temp rises nicely :)

laura - I guess you are still a little ways from O time just yet. Sounds like you've been keeping busy with friends....Hope it helps pass the time :)

Carly - Have you O'd yet? Must be around that time for you....Hope this is your cycle!

I hope you girls don't mind me sticking around?! Feel free to tell me to back off if I make any of you upset in any way at all. I know how hard it can be being around pregnant people when you are trying to conceive....

Its times like these I am glad I gave in and started temping because at least ill know if I have oved at all!

I personally think its very kind and suppprtive of you to stick around.

We all long so much to join you and with any luck we will all be nottoo far bbehind and asking you for advice on whats to come etc!

Be different if you were a random pregnant lady that came along and started talking to us ! But you're not- I think its nice to share someone's journey too from thr beginning when you wernt even sure if #4 would happen because you had a time limit!

I hope its smooth sailing from here for you tmb and just send all the baby dust you can over to us lot! Xxx

So.... I got a psychic reading!

Predicted to get bfp in from my may cycle and have a girl due in feb which particular emphasis on 26th!

She also sees another baby... a boy in 2018!

If that's how my life pans out id be so happy xx

Hey TMB! :) No +OPK as yet...and donor is still unsure about dates but is hopeful he can help if I get my pos thurs or fri :) Glad u had a lovely time away...and hope everything is going really well for you?!

Fuschia hey, hope your reading is right!! You just never know :) Be quite fab eh? Really hope you did ov yest...be perfect timing woohoo

Laura, really really hope all works out for you this cycle - donor wise and chart wise...just want you to get that :bfp: so badddd too :)

Hopeful for you Carly

And thank you. It's been such a long road. We're ready now!

Fingers crossed carly the timings work out!!

Bit nervous I didn't ovulate. ... but feeling like if I did. It must have been Sundays still!

My temp is obv gradually going up and my last dark opk was Saturday afternoon. I wish id done more into that eve to see if id have got a pos but I didn't! It started getting lighter Sunday then near enough gone on Monday so that would point to sunday right?

Each cycle. .. I've had a gradual build up of temps rather than a steep rise... does this indicate weak ovulation do you think ladies? Or are some people just like that!

One minute im thinking yup im in tww then im thinking oh maybe I just didnt ov this time xxxx

Fingers crossed carly the timings work out!!

Bit nervous I didn't ovulate. ... but feeling like if I did. It must have been Sundays still!

My temp is obv gradually going up and my last dark opk was Saturday afternoon. I wish id done more into that eve to see if id have got a pos but I didn't! It started getting lighter Sunday then near enough gone on Monday so that would point to sunday right?

Each cycle. .. I've had a gradual build up of temps rather than a steep rise... does this indicate weak ovulation do you think ladies? Or are some people just like that!

One minute im thinking yup im in tww then im thinking oh maybe I just didnt ov this time xxxx

Thanks hun :) Just had word back from donor - it's a go go :D Got a flashing smiley today so hoping for a true + either tomorrow or thurs :)

I think your chart looks really good hun and indicating 2 dpo yay!! I get a gradual rise not a steep one usually (including the one I conceived Isaac) so I am pretty positive you have nothing to worry about on that level :) Got my FX tightly for you, Laura and Mgold this cycle. In fact - for us all!! :D

I'm not sure if I'm cycle day 1 or not just finished depo just got one shot :shrug:

Woo hoo carly! Thats so good! I hope you get your solid smiley today!
I might go back to the digitals next month as im not sure im any good really with the cheapies alone!
I put into ff that I got pos on sat as that's th closest I got so that my cross hairs were solid!

Its a bit confusing. ..this am I took temp twice 1st was way too early about 4.45am when dd crawled into bed... I usually just go back to sleep and temp at 6am. But I did it at 4.45 and it was same as yest so no rise and I was disappointed! Then I did it at 6am and it had risen by 0.3 so that looked better and I took that.*I tried the 1st temp in ff too and it still gave me cross hairs which I was a little surprised about. .. even without the white lie of the opk!I think provided my temp stays up from now I can presume I did ov then!*

Lol what a palava! Xxx

Woo hoo carly! Thats so good! I hope you get your solid smiley today!
I might go back to the digitals next month as im not sure im any good really with the cheapies alone!
I put into ff that I got pos on sat as that's th closest I got so that my cross hairs were solid!

Its a bit confusing. ..this am I took temp twice 1st was way too early about 4.45am when dd crawled into bed... I usually just go back to sleep and temp at 6am. But I did it at 4.45 and it was same as yest so no rise and I was disappointed! Then I did it at 6am and it had risen by 0.3 so that looked better and I took that.*I tried the 1st temp in ff too and it still gave me cross hairs which I was a little surprised about. .. even without the white lie of the opk!I think provided my temp stays up from now I can presume I did ov then!*

Lol what a palava! Xxx

Brilliant!! I would go with the 4.45 temp...just add it as sleep deprived. It doesn't matter that it didn't rise again cos it's still raised from the other day :) As for the OPK...I didn't get a true positive on a cheapie with Isaac!! I had run out of smiley's and the OPK never got as dark as control line. Honestly if I hadn't conceived I wouldn't even know that I got a positive lol. Apart from my temp rise that is. Really hope your temps do stay up!! I have attached a pic of my temps to show you what I mean about low temp rise for me. On 3dpo mine even dropped!! lol

Still a flashing smiley for me today so fx tomorrow is a go ahead :D

Good luck wantingagirl :)

Attachments

• chart fusch.jpg
    chart fusch.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members