Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Thank you carly. Its just confusing when you dont have a chart like the text books say!

So looks like your donation is probably set for Friday? ! How exciting xxx

Thank you carly. Its just confusing when you dont have a chart like the text books say!

So looks like your donation is probably set for Friday? ! How exciting xxx

It is confoosing...and annoying lol :)

Well I got my pos today smu so donor is coming this aft/eve :) xx

Omg carly has it happened? Did it go well? That's so exciting xx

Yay, Carly! Guess you'll be heading in to your tww very soon! Hope you get to see a nice temp rise over the next two days!

fushia - glad ff picked up O. It does look live you've O'd....I sure hope you caught the egg!

laura - How are your OPK's looking? (assuming that you've started them)

AFM - I am feeling well so far. A little emotional/hormonal but I'm chalking that up to lack of sleep! I've filed my paperwork for a midwife and am now just waiting for them to call to set up an appointment.
We are headed back out of town on Friday and will be attending a funeral on Saturday. We are so sad....our friends little baby boy passed away last weekend :( He was 2 weeks older then my youngest son. Very, very sad and the funeral will be very hard on a lot of people....especially the family.

Hey Fuschia yep went well and i've joined you in the 2ww :) Lets hope we get our bfp xx

Thanks TMB too!! So glad you're feeling well and omg so sorry about your friend's little boy :( That's so sad - life is so ciruel sometimes. Hope he has a beautiful send off though xx

Your turn for a donation soon Laura! FX for us all :)

How are you doing Mgold?

hey ladies!

Such sad news Tmb. Life can be real unfair at times. All we can do is to count our blessings and be happy with the present.

Great to hear Carly and Fuschia in the TWW, exciting times ahead girls :) Laura, I am also starting to OPK this Sat. Hope you get your +ve OPK soon.

I have been real swamped with work to check in, and my BBT thermometer broke :( Using a digital one for now. As I already said, I can only pray for an early O as DH is out the whole next weekend when I am due to O. Hmmph :|

Well my chart is still very under whelming!
Hope you ladies are good!

Molgold great to hear from you :) ill cross my fingers that timing is on your side! ! X

Good lucky Carly!

I ordered my cbfm and sticks and it was dispatched today! I have heavier bleeding now so don't know if AF or not :shrug:

Hi laura :)

Thanks! Its better isnt it.

I overlapped this chart and last month and the trends are pretty much the same some temps identical but this chart is missing 2 particular temps that shot up after ov but the lower post ov temps are the same so thats ok I think!

Feeling full of cold today and very hormonal

.. just went crazy at dh about some fajitas not being cooked quite right!

Whoops! X

Looking good. Fingers crossed for you.

I'm hoping to ov next week. I hope this mo this the one one. We have a difficult couple of months coming up and could use a bfp to pull me through to be honest

Thanks laura.

My fingers are crossed for you too! Hope all will be a bit more straightforward for you this month without that troublesome soy!

Sounds tough and I so hope it will be your month- extra baby dust to laura!!!

I would like it to be the one for all of us :) I wish it was that easy

I'm just getting disheartened again as we first started trying over two years ago. I'm loving being a godmother but I want a baby of our own now

Yep chart deffo looks fab Fuschia hun, fx tightly!!

Aww Laura please don't get disheartened...happy thoughts (Disney style) your time really will come, just really hope that time is THIS cycle. Of everyone I think it should be your time now and all good things come to those who wait right? In that case you're gonna have one amazeballs little person :)

Hope everyone is okay. My chart is rather underwhelming too lol but I do know I ovd... Not that anyone else would know it haha. Not very hopeful this cycle anyway especially as we didn't use conceive plus :/ Ah well xx

Hi carly thanks had a little drop today so who knows !

How come you didn't use conceive plus this time? I used preseed every time this cycle. Last cycle I didn't use it on the time when we did a bit of ai for ourselves ( we now do this sometimes using a soft cup when we are just bded out!) But this time I remembered to use preseed when we did that xx

Hi carly thanks had a little drop today so who knows !

How come you didn't use conceive plus this time? I used preseed every time this cycle. Last cycle I didn't use it on the time when we did a bit of ai for ourselves ( we now do this sometimes using a soft cup when we are just bded out!) But this time I remembered to use preseed when we did that xx

Tiny drop :) still looking good hun

Couldn't get hold of any this cycle as I have misplaced mine from when I conceived Isaac lol. Will get some for next cycle anyway :)

Good luck ladies :) and thank you both for the reassuring words. It will happen one day I'm sure. It's just when...

Laura do you use conceive plus? Itmight be wworth investing in for your ai ? You never know what will just tip the balance and get you that bfp xxx

I may do if no bfp this month. I usually get pretty good Ewcm so not intending to use it, used it a couple of times when we were trying before

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->