Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Hooray for crosshairs lol. I already knew I'd ovd though but it's nice to see those lines :)

My temps aren't very accurate though as Isaac is teething and for the last week or so there's been a lot of nighttime waking.

How is everyone today?

Fuschia lovely chart! :)

Carly - yay for crosshairs! My little man is teething right now as well. Night are getting better but he's been getting up every day at 5!

Fuschia - 8DPO! Chart is looking good :) When will you test??? I've got my fingers crossed for you :)

Laura - Still waiting in that positive OPK I see?! Hope it shows soon....I know how frustrating those long cycles can be. When are you expecting to O?

Molgold - hope you are well :)

AFM - feeling good....just very tired!

Great to hear from u TMB :) Awww for the tiredness!! lol. Do you usually suffer with morning sickness with pregnancies? I am sooo not looking forward to that!! I didn't really get it til I was 8 weeks with Mr man but omg did I get it bad! I had it all day ev day for the 1st 4 months then every couple days for the remaining lol :( That's something I'm not looking forward to again haha.

Boo to teething too. Our dude is usually up at 10pm til midnight after going down about 8, then up at around 5 aswell. Wish they'd hurry up n come through as he only has 1so far!! lol

I had no sickness with my first, about 5 weeks of it with my second and then with the last one I got it so bad I was put on diclectin so that I could function at work. So far, nothing with this one....I have felt nauseous a couple times though. I guess we will see what the next few weeks bring! My little dude is working on tooth number 14! Only 6 more to go after that :)

Wow hope it's like your 1st pregnancy then!! lol

Tooth 14 woweee :) The end is in sight x

Hi ladies!

Tmb glad you're feeling good!

Great you have cross hairs carly... when do you usually start testing or are you a sensible wait it out lady?

Obv im not of the sensible variety as just did test! Came home from work and needed a wee so thought... oh it can't hurt so did an ic and obviously bfn!

Not bummed though as was prepared for that!

I never learn lol x

Nice to see you Tmb. Hope this pregnancy is kind to you :)

Fuschia I love your chart. And I'm hoping the very early bfn turns into a bfp

Lovely rise Carly :)

Just still waiting to ov. Have tonsillitis at the moment, which is not helping. I'm getting a donation no matter how sick I am when I get my +opk (which should be in about five days). I just hope I don't fry the sperms! Just come off night shifts so spending the afternoon in my pjs watching "how I met your mother".

Oh Laura sorry your ill!

I shouldn't think you will fry the sperm! I would suggest you get as much rest as you can to let your body fight off and recover from this- have you got antibiotics?

Thanks re my chart!

Im intrigued to see if it will get any higher xxx

My temp is not actually that high thankfully, which is good, I just feel like hell. I have antibiotics but I'm not sure what they will do if its viral. Plus I'm not sure if I should take them during the tww as anti bs always give me horrendous thrush...

Hey ladies :) Fuschia I am definitely NOT sensible re testing!! Lol I got my bfp with Isaac at 7dpo lol :/ I'm just gonna see how I get on without testing for as long as possible (probably another 2 days hahaha) I really hope u get that bfp this cycle!! :D

Awww Laura sorry you're ill!! Hope you feel better soon and get that positive opk real soon! Which in turn will hopefully lead onto a bfp :)

Hehe well at the end of the day there's no major harm in testing early as long as it doesn't affect you too much emotionally.

Just confessed to hubby that I tested today and he said ' id rather you didn't' yeah like thats going to stop me!!

Xxx

Hey girls!

Aw, sorry for your tiredness TMB... every baby has his own set of symptoms, or so I heard. Hang in there!

Great to hear Carly and fuschia are in the TWW. Laura and I are still waiting to O - and I dont know if and when I will.. I am still hoping for good timing for Oing either before DH leaves on Fri / after he arrives Tuesday.. Hope u get crosshairs soon Laura. :flower:

Hi molgold!! Bfn with fmu this am ay 10dpo.

Right now next cycle please can someone remind me not to test early? Ive decided its not a good idea in fact!

Af due either tomorrow or as late as Saturday depending on what luteal phase is sticking with as was 10 days last cycle.

Xxx

Thanks laura! Had a temp drop today so it could well be here today which will be okay. ... im prepared for her to arrive. X

Ha Laura you are like the little angel on my shoulder giving the the positive side of things :)

No sign of af yet...I have a pad on ready lol

If Im out and af is coming Id like it to be today so we have a shot at trying this month as I would be on cd 17 the day I go away. Obv the later I have af the further Ill be in my cycle when I go to Majorca xxx

I should get +opk on Saturday. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Saturday is seven years since my mother passed away

Laura :( tough time it must be.

Mixed feelings I guess then re Saturday . Maybe it will be your time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back