Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Maybe. Trying will be a small glimmer of happiness in a sad day. :)

Hey Mgold :hi: glad you're doing well and good luck getting that +opk with perfect timing!!

Fuschia hope the witch stays clear of you hun! I see temp went down again...really hope it's late implantation hun and not a sign of AF!!

Laura I can't imagine how hard tomorrow will be for you anyway...but maybe it's a little gift from your mum if u do get a +opk? If you don't then maybe she'll postpone it to a day that won't be so hard emotionally for you? really hope you catch the egg this cycle hun! :) fx

Hope all's well with everyone and I have my fx for us all!! Xx

Laura - I agree with Carly :) I can't imagine how hard tomorrow will be for you (and everyday for that matter). Are your test getting darker? I just hope this us your cycle no matter which day positive OPK shows and O happens :) You and Amy deserve this!

Carly - your temps are all over the place! How are you feeling so far? When will you test?

Molgold - Any sign of O for you yet?

Fuschia - Stupid temp drop! Any sign if AF besides the drop? Did you test today?

AFM - Feeling good....still haven't been sick. Still feel nausea from time to time but it's manageable with a small snack or fresh air. Just patiently waiting for the midwives office to call and accept me as a client....

Glad you're feeling good tmb

Nope. My tests are light as ever.

Hi ladies. .. the big clue was there this am! Af is with me now!

Onwards to next cycle!

The good thing is that I got my b n b friends to pass the time till ov when o find out if its your guys special time. Xx

:hissy: Drat! I wrote this whole loo..ng comment and it didn't get posted :shrug: so here i go again!

Carly, how is the TWW going? any signs? when do you test??

Fuschia, Im sorry AF got you, but happy you were ready for it. FX for 2015 babies :D

Tmb glad to hear you are doing well. You are our 1st BFP and ray of hope :flower: And Laura I really want that +OPK for you .. FX!

I have given up OPKing as I find them as disturbing as an HPT because of my long cycles. I did squeeze in BD today before DH left, and I just felt some EWCM, lil cramps and temp rise in the evening . I hope today is O day!!

Hi all :)

Awh sorry Fuschia!! :( Darn horrible drasted witch!! grrr! As you say, here's to this new cycle being yours :)

Tmb glad you're doing well!! :) Good luck with the mw stuff.

I have been testing already lol BAD ME! Ah well we'll see what happens :/

Hope you do ov real soon mgold...if not then hopefully when DH returns!!

Laura, thinking of you today...and hope you get your + soon

Do keep up posted, Carly and Laura!
AFM, no temp rise today so yesterday definitely wasn't O day. Now i hope it happens Monday night because DH is getting back earlier!! :D

Hey girls, I feel i know you guys so well. I second Carly when she wants to share her good news with us all first, me too! I really want to get to know you a little better.. where are you from, and what do you do? How long are you and your spouse together?

Awh that's sooo lovely :) And woohoo for hubby getting back earlier!!

My partner and I have been together for 5 1/2 years and civilly partnered for 3 years - Jan just gone. I am from West Yorkshire and my partner is from Canada but moved over here to be with me (we met through her sister). I'm a full time mummy atm :)

What about you?

Aah molgold what a great idea!

I have been with my hubby for 4 years and we have been married for 2 years and 8 months ish!

Ive always lived in kent, England and just moved around within about a 20 mile radius!

I have worked at the same charity for 7 years and its a loval charity that provides services like clubs and support for children and adults with learning disabilities. I have a job that is half fundraising and half providing support for the kids xx

Im mega happy I started this thread! X

9dpo bfn :( Ah well onto next cycle! I know the witch hasn't caught me yet but my 1st bfp was 9dpo and my 2nd was 7dpo. Think it's safe to say we didn't catch the egg this time xx

Your just like me carly! How long is your luteal phase?

I felt I was out after early bfns but each preg is different so you never know. And if not... you can join me in a big fat effort for this next cycle :)

Something sad is that I ate too much choc yesterday and was sick... at 26! Thank god my daughter was in bed ... what a bsd example! !

Thanks Fuschia hun :) I think I feel out too haha. Luteal phase is 12 or 13 days so still a bit of a wait :/ I'm also out of tests so I am going to make a conscious effort not to buy anymore lol

Yep onto next cycle to join you in the 2ww again!! The worst thing is I got a false positive yesterday on a Clearblue plus. I googled and they're pretty common...all other tests bfn so know it was a dud. The line is still there too, mocking me haha.

Lol at the Easter Egg incident!! I won't tell Lmao xx

Hey girls,

I am 28, married 2 years this month bt I know DH for 7 years, engaged for 5. We met at work. I got pregnant unintentionally about 5 years ago (on our engagement night I think), and we lost it as suddenly too, at 7 weeks. :(
Since then I have been putting off TTCing - I got my degree in business and started work and got married in 2012. Only ths year I had the sudden courage to TTC. FX this is our year :) I am glad I shared this, since I haven't talked about it with anyone. I am happy I can share all minute and gross details here without being judged.

Its sad though that with 28-30 day cycles have become 35 day-ish since TTCing and I am ovulating late because of stress, i think. Still no temp rise! You guys think I can concieve with late Oing?

Carly - hold out a few days, maybe your bean is making you wait a little. TTCing has taught me patience, if nothing else!

Fuschia - Lol! I love to binge on chocolates too, inspite of a sensitive stomach :p

Awh what a lovely post and also a little sad :( Sorry about your loss...really hope you get your rainbow soon!!

Late ov should have no bearing on things hun...I used to get a pos cd 14 but after my mc it went to between cd 19 to 21. Ovulation usually 2 days after my 1st pos. Here's hoping you ov soon hun and get that bfp :) Although after checking your chart...are you sure you're not already 2dpo? X

Molgold... Thank you for sharing your story. Im also sorry to hear of your loss xx

I'm off yo reflexology soon. Just drank my grapefruit juice too! Im going yo be good and drink it every day just in case it does make the difference for me!

Have you tested again carly?

Xxx

Going to test tomorrow with smu Fuschia lol. Sure it'll be a BFN but hey ho haha. Have fun at reflexology and enjoy the grapefruit juice :)

11dpo :bfn: with smu :( Bummed but expected...AF due thurs or Fri xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->