Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Thankyou xx

I guess I should catch you ladies up. I got my +opk yesterday! at which point our donor thought it necessary to disappear off the face of the earth. This morning I hunted and hunted until I found a back up donor. He is coming over tonight. Opk is still super positive this morning, if anything more so than yesterday, so fingers crossed that is a good sign.
Top one is today
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/0cb0fbc3c7dabe6876514fe657fd56e7_zpsc77aff1e.jpg

So yeah anyhow... Hopefully will get a good rise over the next few days and then bring forth the two week wait

Lovely to learn a little more about you ladies :)

Amy and I have been together since feb 2007 and got civil partnered in October 2010. We have no kids but we do have two little dogs. We first ttc from jan to November 2012 and had one chemical pregnancy in that time but no other bfps. We took a long time out and here we are...

Carly :( if you really are out this cycle thenbring on the next! You will hahave better luck then... us ladies are destined to havr 2015 babies :)

Laura! Wow what an eventful 24 hours !

Can't believe donor let you down! But amazing that you found another! ! That was so lucky! Xx

I know. The guy who offered to donate is a superhero - clearly!

Laura - Yay, a positive OPK! So happy you found a new donor on such short notice. I can't believe the other one let you down again....I say - be done with him! GL this cycle....catch that egg! :)

Carly - Sorry about the BFN :( Have you ever tried more than one donation? Like the day of positive OPK and day of O? Or is that not an option. I know it only takes one little sperm but the more you have in there the better the chances!

Fuschia - I sure hope this cycle works out timing wise. Your positive attitude amazes me!

Molgold - So sorry about that early loss. No one should have to go through that. Glad you feel you can share such personal feelings with us :) Hugs!!! Any sign of ovulation yet?

A bit about me ..... I'm 31 and my DH is 32. We've been together 4 years, married for just over 1. DH and I have 1 child together and I have 2 from a previous marriage. My amazing DH has taken on my 2 kids as his own and he is an amazing daddy :) My last marriage was not the greatest....he was a drug addict and I chose to leave when my second baby was 5 months old. It was a tough time in my life but what I went through has taught me a lot about life and about my own strength. Everything in life happens for a reason.....and with my fourth and final baby on the way, I couldn't be more content with life :)

Hi tmb :) Lovely to hear about you too and how excited you are about baby number 4 Awww xx

Only one donation for us. When we first started ttc we used to have 2 donations but that was fruitless...both times I conceived was with a single donation so we're happy to continue with one a cycle :) The only thing is the conceive plus - sooooo wish we'd used it but oh well.

Temp massively dropped today so figure AF might be a day early or maybe it'll drop again tomorrow and come then. Next cycle for sure :/

Hope everyone is okay? Good luck on the tww Laura and hello symptom spotting lol :haha: ;)

Mgold hope you're okay? Fuschia gearing up to bding :) C'mon bodies...give us our babies!! :D xx

Yep ! Gearing up! I got the monthly ' so are you finished your period yet?' Question from dh last night which I believe is his version of romantic seduction! !

A week and a half till I expect to ov/go to majorca so is all guns a blazing!

Carly- sorry it looks like af coming but great you can stay positive its the best way!

Carly- have you tried presees before? Can't remember if I asked before. I have both and never sure which is better! Do you use a lot so there's plenty of fluid to swim in or do you keep it minimal? Xxx

Hahaha romantic seduction!! :D Ooh Majorca!! Lovely!! Have an amazing time and ooh a holiday conception would be fab eh?! Also take your mind of the tww!! :D

Well have fun trying :) Nope I just use conceive plus hun...it worked for me so I think I'll stick with it and remember to buy some more next cycle lol. I use about 2ml half hr before a donation usually then top up with about half a ml to a ml just as we dtd lol xx

Welllll donation is all done. Just waiting for temps to confirm

Only problem is that dh won't be I majorca carly! Im hoping to ov the day I leave!

Woo hoo Laura so glad you got a donation that's great and by opks it sounds like fab timing. Hopefully your temp will rise tomorrow xxx

Only problem is that dh won't be I majorca carly! Im hoping to ov the day I leave!

Woo hoo Laura so glad you got a donation that's great and by opks it sounds like fab timing. Hopefully your temp will rise tomorrow xxx

Lol ohhh I seee haha well then yep, hope you ov then too!!

Well the bitc....I mean witch arrived tonight for meeee. Totally expected so that's my 1st cycle ttc number 2 outta the way then :) Gunning for this cycle haha. :dust: to us all!!! xx

Oh bum sorry Carly. New cycle now with new chances :)
Hope you ov before Majorca fuschia x

I think I'm counting tomorrow as 1dpo. OPK was negative tonight and cramping and such has died down. Ewcm has disappeared too

Had so many baby cuddles on Monday! Here is the Ellie montage!
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/513f472a70c40acee57867b09dcd53aa_zpscf6343bf.jpg
Followed by the princess Maisie montage. She's the grand old age of three now!
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/a096a105b2cdaf6f8cc49c7ab92f4cfc_zps38603b0e.jpg

I'm hoping baby cuddles might have encouraged my ovaries, look body! Behave and you can have one of these

Those opks def are pointing to ovulation having happened arent they!
I see you haven't put in temp yet so I wonder of it has risen yet!

Beautiful pics :)

I haven't started temping yet! I will start tomorrow :) x

Sorry carly :( let's make this cycle a luckyone for our group x

All done. Temp is a bit higher than normal because of my night shift, but it doesn't normally make a huge amount of difference. Used the temp adjusters as it was actually nearer 37.19!

Was so nauseous last night it was unreal. Must have been a strong ovulation

Alright! Looking good - hope that makes you feel optimistic!

Fingers crossed that one of those kindly donated last min spermies found your healthy egg! xx

Yay, Laura! Chart looks awesome! Sending tons of baby dust to you this TTW :)

TMB - how are you doing?

Carly, so sorry AF got you :( Hope you're lucky this time around :hugs:

Fuschia - FX for you to get O timing right.. enjoy Majorca! Is it a girl trip btw? I always want those, so stress free minus the testosterone..!

Laura - Woohoo! FX your adventurous bean sticks :) Im happy you got your timimg right with the angel donor!!

I also had cramps and nausea on tuesday till now. I missed temping then becos BBT broke :( I really dont know how many DPO I am , 2 or 5. So I am thinking of waiting it out .. FX I get a Jan baby, since its DHs bday month and I know how happy he will be :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->