Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

TMB - how are you doing?

Carly, so sorry AF got you :( Hope you're lucky this time around :hugs:

Fuschia - FX for you to get O timing right.. enjoy Majorca! Is it a girl trip btw? I always want those, so stress free minus the testosterone..!

Laura - Woohoo! FX your adventurous bean sticks :) Im happy you got your timimg right with the angel donor!!

I also had cramps and nausea on tuesday till now. I missed temping then becos BBT broke :( I really dont know how many DPO I am , 2 or 5. So I am thinking of waiting it out .. FX I get a Jan baby, since its DHs bday month and I know how happy he will be :)

Molgold! That would be lovely to have a baby in jan when your dh bday is :)

My dh is also jan 25 and dd is feb 6 and if I conceive this cycle baby would be due in the middle lol.

Yes its a girls holiday- just me and my best friend in majorca for 4 nights! Haven't done that in 4-5 years :)

Im wondering whether to even bother temping this cycle. I expect to ov either the day I go or the day after I get to majorca and isn't travelling / being in warmer climate going to affect temps anyway?

Do I want to be waking up every morning and popping a thermometer in my jay jay whilst laying in bed same room as best friend?

We are mega open and she knows I temp vaginally but its perhaps still a bit weird!

What would you ladies do?

Xx

Yeah, I'd say take a few days off temping once you O, given that is before you leave for Majorca.. hv fun!! you sound like you are set up for a treat!

Thanks ladies. Ill see how I go. Im all cool as a cumcumber now but when it gets nearer I might temp cos otherwise ill be thinking omg did I even ov!!!

But then again. .. if I temp for a bit now then see there are higher temps when im back from holiday then that would confirm ov even if I don't know exactly when it happened ! Ill also do opks to help me time bding.

This month im thinking of trying only every other day. So probably doing 10, 12 , 14 and 16 ( which is the day I go) and 16 will hopefully be day of ov or day before x

Sounds like a plan hun :) I'd forget the temping too and see if they have risen when you get back :) Have a fun time!!

Thanks Mgold - good luck hun, whichever dpo you are...hope you get that lovely bfp - you too Laura :)

How is everyone?

I'm symptom spotting like a pro. Hey, at least if it's not this month I will know what is normal for me!

I'm loving my chart :)

Temps are unusually high for me, but at 4dpo I don't know if that could be attributed to anything

Chart does look fabuloso Laura for sure! :) Perfect temps for supporting a pregnancy too :D Got my fx for you tightly

I am having the weirdest AF ever. Nowhere near as heavy as usual but still quite heavy and lasting longer than usual. Must be my body returning to normal after Isaac? Hope it doesn't hinder my chances this cycle :/ Already set up donation day lol

Hope AF sorts here self out Carly x

I really hope I catch this month. We're going to disneyland Paris in march next year so would mean we had an around 8 week old to bring along. Plus I would be about 25 weeks by NYC. We would know what we were HAVUBG . Imagine the shopping lol

Laura that would be amazing!

My mum went to las vegas when I was 16 weeks with evie and we had paid for a private scan and they had told us they thought we were having a girl ( which obviously we were) mum went mad in las vegas!!! Bought so much clothes! I was really worried that the private scan might be wrong! But it was ok :)

I sort of feel out of the game this cycle. As im away from sat.... but we are gonna do a bit of bding anyway and see!

Then its down to business next cycle! !! Xxx

So hoping you caught it Laura! Xx

You never know Hun. This month might still be the ones for you :)

I played around on www.morphthing.com and mixed pics of the donor and I. Apparently here is what Amy and my future children may look like :)
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/011344ab6ba250e8ed2818178b45f104_zpsc20a4f49.jpg

And just for fun I morphed Amy and I and made gaybies!

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/54c09687189e58774b59822db1a8f642_zps7b0a1fbb.jpg
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/ddc76566f5af556db4307c6310af8537_zps42a86466.jpg

Lol laura - what fun ! I may just try it :)

Fuschia, Sorry you're feeling out but FX it goes good for you :)

I am really stressed about my temps. I am only 9dpo ( maybe just 6dpo) and i had 2 temps below coverline already. I had such good symptoms otherwise.. backache from 3DPO and AF like cramps all the way which is so unusual for me. I just cramp for a few hours before AF :( ANd now these temps have me think not only am I out, I may have a very short LP :(

A couple of temps below CL can be normal Hun. I have my fingers crossed for you that it goes back up xx

Thanks Laura - I think I am out though. Only silver lining would be that AF stays away couple more days. Your chart on the other hand is WOW! I am so so rooting for your BFP :)

I hope your body surprises you :)
thanks chickie. I'm very hopeful but not sure. It would be amazing if we caught on our first month back

Ooh Molgold really hope it's implantation dip for you! Perfect timing for it :) Good luck x

Molgold you just dont know! Could be implantation like carly said!!

Laura... this cycle is panning out so well. Even if its not bfp... this is great that you seem to be having regulated temps etc although if you get your bfp that would be so amazing.

Im sucking this cycle. Ive taken my temp once and couldn't be bothered this am! I had planned to do an opk with smu and im pretty sure ive already done my smu but im not even 100% lol.

Although 1 thing we did was bd last night! So 3 more lots of that before majorca! I shall buy you all a souveineer. .. perhaps some Spanish baby dust? Might be just what we need :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->