Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Perhaps! I feel like im getting bored of it... do you ladies know what I mean?

Im not bored of you ladies but I mean the whole ttc thing month after month. Laura you tried for 1 year before. .. maybe you know what I mean!

My heart is still in it - I want nothing more than a sibling for dd and our lab!! I guess I have realised that joining ff and temping wasn't the miracle cure I hoped it to be! I just had my reminded that my vip was coming to end so I went for the year this time as it was much better value than continuing to renew every 3 months which is what I started with (wishful thinking! ) xxxx

Awh bless you Fuschia....it has to be so hard! I was really lucky before getting pregnant my 2nd cycle, but I'm worried we're in for the long haul this time around. I'm not much looking forward to it after the state I got myself in last cycle :/ Ah well what will be will be - for all of us. Just really hope this cycle is it for all of us!! :)

I know how you feel Fuschia. It'll be SO worth it in the end though. SO SO worth it

Laura - 6DPO! How are you feeling? What symptoms do you have? When will you test (or have you already!)?! FX for you :)

fuschia - I hope you have fun on your little getaway. I hope this more relaxed cycle gives you some renewed energy next cycle. Sometimes taking a step back from it all is very refreshing.

Carly - how are you doing? Still early in your cycle yet.

Molgold - I see you are back up above cover today....How are you feeling? I've got my FX for you as well! Have you tested yet?

AFM - I'm feeling good still. I submitted my paperwork for a midwife yesterday. I am hoping that one will take me on as I really want to go that route for this pregnancy. I've done hospital births with doctors for my last 3. Just want to try something a little different this time around.

I'm rooting for all you ladies! We need to see another BFP in here!

Hey Tmb. No update from me. I'm symptom central but trying to out them all aside... Trying
Have has cramps since 2dpo, increased cm (Ewcm today!), sore nips (like they're bruised), slight dizziness and nausea... The list goes on lol. All could be something or nothing. The main one at the moment is that I'm like a human radiator! I'm SO HOT! Bent I'm not running a fever or anything. It's odd. Just hot on the outside and normal on the inside

Here's the list
Here are mine! Can't wait to hopefully turn this green in a few days!

1dpo - cramping
2dpo - cramping, tingly nipples, nausea, hungry, peeing a lot, streak of brown when wiping ?ovulation bleeding?
3dpo - same
4dpo - all of the above plus sore nipples, worsening AF type cramps and constipation
5dpo - CRAMPS! Woke up with them. Painful enough to feel like first day of AF. Nausea. "Bubbly" feeling but not much CM on outside. Sore nipples. Seem to be repulsed by smells that normally I wouldn't even notice. OH says I felt like a radiator in bed last night
6dpo - EWCM, more cramping. Nipples feel like they are bruised and have new white spots around them. Nauseated and incredibly hot to touch - not running a fever and don't feel unwell aside from the nausea. Temp dropped a little but is still high for me. Hungry, gassy, heartburn (but then I've had a smoothie this morning and heartburn does sometimes happen post smoothie for me)
Looking forward to updates from everyone

FX the wild wives accept you x

Hey

Fuschia, even I have decided on a 2 month semi-break NTNP if this cycle goes bust. Just to get refreshed and start anew. Though I hope it isn't bust for us all here :)
Tmb, great to hear from you :) Hope you get a great MW to help you through pregnancy :thumbup:
Carly, hows life?

I also wanted to share my symptoms with you guys today since I am extra hopefull today with the temp rise :) These symptoms start from 20Apr, as FF predicted. And yes, I feel like I might test tommorow. If it turns out to be BFN, then I am gonna wait till this weekend.

1-2 DPO: temps rise, slight cramps and nausea off and on

3-5 DPO: Major like AF cramping (pelvis, thighs) and backache - could not temp on 3DPO(I think this is the real O day), had to take off work on 4DPO

6-7DPO: Backache lessened. No other symptom

8DPO: temp drop and AF like cramps, slightly sore nipples

9DPO: slight temp rise, cramping, nipples quite sore

10DPO: temp rise, majorly sore nipples. woke up very bloated, had bouts of nausea afternoon onwards. stools loose (TMI), dull pelvic ache

Does this make any sense? sorry for the book :p

Thanks ladies :) Nothing exciting going on for me! Lol. Forgot to temp this am as my little human woke me up at 5.45am - I was zombified lol.

Oh Molgold so sorry AF arrived :( xx

Hey tmb glad things are well with you and good luck with the mw.

Laura hope all's looking good for your bfp still!!

Fuschia how's everything going? Jollies soon! Woohoo

Hahaha Carly I was up at 0430 for work! Lol

My temp is droopy :-(

Lol Laura I didn't get to sleep til after midnight...and temps still looking good :)

Oh deary me! I was in bed at. 9... School night and all that!
The only thing that's giving me hope is the sore nipples. I never EVER have sore nipples. It is usually the sides of my boobs that get sore. The rest of the boob is fine, just the nipples

Hey! Im confused... don't think molgold af has arrived has It?
Mold gold did you say you would test today? !

Laura... not long to wait... I think temp still looks good!

Im just still chilling. .. no opk yesterday or today yet... just not got round to it. Also haven't been temping and just playing it by ear.

I think I know temps well enough by now to be able to check I have post ov temps when I return and temp isn't affected by holdiay and travel!

We are sticking to eod bding though as much as a struggle it was last night!

Looking forward to updates. ..

Yes AF arrived in the wee hours today, before I could test. I was happy this cycle we had good timing and I got excited by my symptoms.. Hmmph! I really feel let down today and I am seriously thinking of going NTNP for next month or two. I just want to be here for you ladies in this thread but not much else activity, BnB and even TTC wise. Who knows, I might get my enthusiasm back by O time.

Anyway, Fuschia I hope you have good timing before you leave .. and Laura's our next lucky one! Somehow I get this premonition that I will be the last with a BFP on this thread - so you ladies better hurry with yours!! :)

Oh I guess carly was clever and could see by your sig!

Sorry molgold:( its a blow isn't it and I expect when you haven't tested its even more so of a blow! I am always a Little prepared after my bfns!

You do whatever you need to. .. I can totally see the positives of ntnp and trying to get a bit of normality back!

I too have stopped with bnb etc so much... and mainly come here to see how my buddies are doing :)

I hope my timing is good too but hey no amount of knowing when I ov ks going to change when we can bd so im Just going with flow. We usually go every day when I get a pos opk but if I get one Friday which would be ideal I think we will still just bd sat am.

Xxx

Sorry about AF Hun ! That's so rubbish!

I wish ntnp was an option for Amy and I

Just had a nap and woke up to a nosebleed. Lush

Maybe the nose bleed is one of those obscure preg symptoms! People get really odd things don't they! X

Sigh. Got AF this morning when I woke up. I was 4 days late so I kind of got my hopes up. Well here I go again.

Awh sorry Molgold :( Here's to this cycle though and I'm sure you won't be last! Could well be before me :)

Fuschia good luck with timing and have a great holiday

Laura nosebleed is a good sign fx it's a symptom for you! I only had one my whole pregnancy but I was in 3Rd trimester. Know lots of ladies get it earlier - gonna keep stalking your chart!! Lol

Sorry about AF Christine :(

Your chart looks beautiful Laura! I am so excited for you to test! Do you have a good brand name test handy or will you just use cheapies?? Exciting times :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->