Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Could you be surging on day 28 too?they are pretty dark too then start yo get lighter at end of day 29?

Boo to opks, Tmb. I can never get the hang of them. Hope u get to BD on time :)

Laura, don't worry hun.. Remember you're meeting little squishy on Thursday :D

Emma - haha no wonder your dh needs help with all the ice :) you are right though.. BDing shouldn't just be abt TTC. Have fun trying new things!

Carly boo to weird AF.. Yay to Isaacs bday :) c congrats proud mama, have a blast. Diet can wait.

Hey I had a saridon when I felt feverish :( only to realize its probably unsafe while ttcing! What is up with me this cycle! I have cold sore throat n little fever but normally I won't touch anything other than Tylenol in tww! First the binge n now this! Not my cycle I guess.

Molgold - Have you O'd? You've been slacking on your chart! Some times the odd, and crazy cycles are the ones that produce that elusive BFP!

Thanks ladies :) I know I'm excited for Isaac's party...we're having at home but it appears we have 20 children coming!! Aggghhh Was hoping weather would be nice...but it seems it's set to rain :( Noooo!!! lol

Mol I wouldn't worry about what you did last week hun...if you're 5dpo then I am sure nothing will have affected your little eggy :) Fingers crossed you catch this cycle :)

Laura, it's still a good sign that spotting is all you're having...and after BM is more than common eh...so looking forward to you saying hi to your little squishy in but 2.5 days!! Eeeek :D

I'd have said yesterday was + Tmb! Good luck!!

Fuschia, really hope this cycle is it for you and poor freezing cold hubby!! haha

Thanks ladies :) I'm going to try to just relax as there is nothing I can do but temp and wait (and convince DH to BD again tonight! Hehe). Poor guy was up at 4am to head to work and he probably won't be home for a few hours yet.....

I'm going to mark yesterday's OPK as positive do that it helps ff out. If my temps don't rise then I'll know my body pulled a fake out! Hoping to see a rise tomorrow morning :)

Carly - Hope the rain holds out....20 kids plus all the adults in the house sounds crazy! Are you doing any sort if theme for the party? Special cake, decoration? My little dude touch the icing on his cake and freaked out crying. I don't think he even tried it! Haha

Thanks hun and awww bless poor little man!! lol...is he funny with certain textures? We're having a sort of little theme (Cake, plates/cups napkins etc) of Mickey Mouse. Isaac just loves him - That Mickey Mouse club house lol :)

Fingers crossed for temp rise in the am! :)

Ack! I have been slacking with temping, but with past data FF says I am 6/7 dpo and I just saw heavy red bleeding in the loo!! :O What the hell!! I've put in a pad. Lets see, I may be further along than I think.

Molgold - Boo! Guess you could have O'd a few days sooner than you thought?! That sucks.....

Afm - temp was up at 6am when I took my temp. I really need to stop taking my temp in the night if I wake to pee or if I hear the little man. I get myself all worked up over the difference in temps :/ I always take it about 6am so I know I should stick with that. Only got the one BD in :( Going to try to be positive about it though because Carly and Laura both only typically get one shot and you've both become preggers :) Only takes one swimmer, right?!?!

Laura - 2 more sleeps :) How are you holding up?

Fuschia - You started your smep, right? Guess O is getting close! Did DH get booked for that SA for after O?

Carly - My kids (the younger 2 anyway) really like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse as well :) We had it on free preview on the dish for a month and they loved it....then the free preview was gone and they were sad for quite a bit!

We started bding on cd 11 so tonight we shall be at it tonight.

Cd 11 was the first time in the whole 12 months that we did it with dh on top. Now I know technically it doesn't matter the position but I figure that having gravity on our side can't hurt!

Im so sure we conceived dd in that position too!

I think its been a confidence thing with dh so its positive. .. its nice to have him really trying what with that and the whole ice pack on the balls thing!

Haven't booked his sa yet. .. figured we would book when af arrives and hopefully get 1 in the 2 weeks before ov x

Fuschia - Hope you manage to keep at'er this cycle. Your DH is a trooper for sure!

Laura - Your at the point were you can count hours now! Sending all my good thoughts your way :)

AFM - 2nd raised temp this AM....hopefully see crosshairs tomorrow!

Scan is tomorrow for me, but I've been spotting most of the morning so I just don't know any more

Emergency scan today due to bleeding. No development, no heartbeat and the sac has moved down in my uterus. Basically, squishy is gone. I'm bleeding a lot at the moment so assuming everyone will pass soon enough

RIP Squishy

Oh Laura, I am so very sorry :( Sending virtual hugs to you and Amy. Sometimes I really hate this world and the way it works! NOT fair! Thinking of you....

It sure is! I really wish you didn't have to go through this. I am so sad for you.

I think it's almost over anyway. TMI but I think I passed the sac about ten mins ago and the pain seems to have lessened since then. Fingers crossed I can get some sleep some time soon

I'm glad the pain seems to be lessening. I'll be in and off all day tomorrow if you need to chat. Hope you and Amy are holding up okay....
Hugs!

I take back lessening. It is 0405 here and I am still in intense pain :-(
Have taken all the mess I can without overdosing. Just trying to get through it now

I hope it passes soon for you. I wish I could take the pain away....I wouldn't wish a mc on my worst enemy! Have you tried a hot bag or a warm bath?

Awh God no Laura!! I am so so sorry :( Why do these things happen?! Truth is there's no reason. You did everything right. So sorry about all the pain you're in! It honestly was intense for me too...and I lost a lot of blood. For me it went on for a couple of days (the pain). Hope it eases for you hun!

As Tmb says, life is cruel sometimes. I know we were all praying that everything was okay. Lots of hugs coming your way. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->