Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Carly that sounds good. Could bw absolute perfect timing a few hours before ov!

Have you also given up on temping? I have only been doing a few temps around ov time but I might start properly again as ov is getting further back!

Carly that sounds good. Could bw absolute perfect timing a few hours before ov!

Have you also given up on temping? I have only been doing a few temps around ov time but I might start properly again as ov is getting further back!

I'm feeling the same...may start temping again lol. I am getting too lazy too! Haha :)

Think I ovulated last night! I did feel something on left ovary area around 6pm whilst watching cinderella ! The I did a 9pm opk which was negative and this mornings opk was negative.

No dramatic temp increase but I dont think I did before.... always been a climber so hopefully it will rise more tomorrow xx Hope everyone is well xx

Stupid fertility friend toom away my cross hairs :( after my temp this am which is only slightly higher than yesterday ( but j did take earlier) it said its not sure. How annoying! X

Emma - If you Od yesterday, then tomorrow you should hopefully get crosshairs. What was the time difference in temp taking today? Did you play around with tomorrow temp to see what it does?

Carly - Yay for ovulation and a timely donation :) GL!

Molgold - I can never seem to keep track if where your at in your cycles. Are you in the TWW as well?

Laura - You don't need to make the decision until you are feeling O coming on. Maybe just see what the donors plans are for the next few weeks to know if it actually is an option in case you do decide you are ready. I had mixed feelings but we ended up giving it a shot this cycle. Hope you are feeling okay...you are in my thoughts often :)

Afm - 9dpo and I haven't even picked my tests up from the post office yet! I better to that soon if they will send them back. I've been keeping pretty busy....job interview yesterday went well, today I get to finish painting the kitchen, then another interview tomorrow. I think I'll start getting the itch to test come Friday...11dpo. I really want to get to 12dpo as all I have are cheapies and I've never gotten an early positive on a cheapie.

Tmb- you were right ! I have cross hairs back. . I was confused because ff gave me cross hairs straight away- maybe based on my opks- but I didn't know why they tok them away based on yesterday temp but its all good and they are back.

I wish id kept bding a few days on. . Hubby wanted to but I said not to worry! Next cycle I think we will keep it up longer.

Tmb - exciting testing time coming up - I have my fingers crossed for you :)

Xxx

Ya for crosshairs, Emma :) FX!

Exciting times ahead for Carly and Tmb both! Hold out as long as you can girls.

Laura, Tmb is right. This could be your wait and see cycle. All the best!

Haha, Tmb I just had a weird AF I talked about. It was barely 1.5 days. I kept getting nausea after it for days. But I guess it was just an off cycle. I tested on Sunday after AF was gone and BFN, so. Anyway, I am stil deciding on trying this cycle.

Fuschia - Yay for crosshairs! Your bd schedule looks great! Hoping this is your cycle :) I wish my DH wanted to bd more this cycle but we only managed to one time! It's all good though....if it's meant to happen, it will happen!

Molgold - That is a weird AF?! Strange! Hmmmm...I really hate when our bodies are ridiculous! You should semi try....Relax a bit, don't go all out, but do try to bd at the right time :)

AFM - Off to job interview #2! I'll update more when I get home later :) IC's are now in the house....10dpo this morning and a held out! Proud of myself :)

Molgold- I have had that happen to me before - its not fun! Perhaps like tmb says you should just see how it goes and try a bit of ntnp this cycle?

Tmb- good on you for resisting testing! Well done. Im crossing my fingers for you.

Xx

My interview went really well....feeling very positive :) I am having moments today where (I know this will sound bad) but I kind of hope I might not be pregnant. I will be so happy if I am but at the same time I am not wanting to start a new job off already pregnant. Anyway, there's no changing things now - I either am pregnant or am not pregnant!

Hi ladies how are we all?

Tmb- have you tested yet?

Been having pains worse than other nifht on left side tonight. Starts to make me suspicious that I didn't actually ov yet! I always go through this!

I forgot to take my temp this am doh!

Hey hun :) I do believe it's quite common to have ov pain for a little after ovulation too. I'm sure I've read that somewhere. Don't count yourself out yet!! :) It deffo looks to me like you've ovulated - even without yesterday's temp x Ooh plus you never know, could be implantation! The timing is right!! Eek lol

Tmb I wanna know if you've tested yet too!?! Lol

Mol how are you doing? Where abouts are you in your cycle? Hope alls well.

Laura hope you're doing okay hun? You'll know when the time is right. For me, the choice was out of my hands...I had no option but to wait. I think if I could have tried straight away I may have waited til my second cycle anyway, but I had my reasons at that time. A lot of women (Tmb included) feel ready straight away. It's all down to how you and Amy feel and I send you tons of best wishes :)

Hey ladies
Hope there's some good news in here soon!
We're just playing "wait and see" at the moment. Pregnancy test is still + so waiting for that to be negative then will start with the OPKs and see what happens. Wrote a very long blog last night. Feel better

Hi laura- read your blog post. You write very well and although its very sad reading its really good that you can put your feelings across like that and im sure you are speaking for other victims too. You've had such a tough time. .. I sincerely hope things will only get better for you. I hope your rainbow baby isnt far away- when you are ready to try again.

Nothing to report here... I did remember to temp this am! Just waiting time now x

Good morning ladies :)

I did cave and test (yesterday and today) and both are BFN. I'm 12dpo so pretty sure AF will be arriving in a few days. I'm okay with it though....I've got to look in the bright side! I am excited at the thought of a new job (fx) and would actually prefer not to start it pregnant. Plus, I was told to wait a cycle before trying again and soon that 1 cycle will be over and hopefully my body will be ready to make a new life :)

Laura - I love to read your blog! You are raw with emotions and what you share definitely resonates with others. And I'm sure that sharing your thoughts and feelings is a healing process for you :) I know it is for me!

Carly and Emma - I've got my fx for you ladies! I would love to see you both with BFP's this cycle :)

Molgold - Any sign of O for you yet?

Morning ladies :)

Tested again this morning and I swear I see two lines. At 13 DPO and with my temp dropping I'm pretty sure it's an evap or my imagination. I'm holding my SMU so I can use my last cheapie and if there's a line again then I may go buy a test this afternoon.

Can you guys see it? Or am I crazy?

image.jpg

I see the second lines too Tmb!!! Temp drop doesn't necessarily mean anything...get a FRER woman!!! Lol x

It showed a bit more with SMU and there is definitely pink. I'm so emotional right now....so happy but so scared at the same time. Also kind of freaking out that I may have to start a job pregnant (if I get it) but I can't turn down because who knows what could happen with the pregnancy. Omg, I think I might actually be pregnant!

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->