Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Awww Mol sorry your timing was out for the HSG test this cycle! Hopefully you won't need it next cycle cos you'll have your Bfp! ;)

7dpo and bfn for me lol...Have you tested yet Fuschia?? Hehe

Haven't tested yet no!

Was tempted. .. on way home from work just now I thought 'oh ill just do 1 when I get home' but I resisted!

Without checking ... I think I just have 1 frer in Stock . Wondering if I save it till... maybe 11dpo or I just try and hold out this cycle xx

I have started with the symptom spotting. .. yesterday in shower I noticed white spots on nipples and obv I was googling 'white spots on nipples 7dpo' lol

Just checked qnd I have 1 frer and a cheap one from asda like an ic. It's 25miu.

Maybe I will do that 1 in the am? Or is a 25miu one going to be useless this early. ..hmmmm

Yeah don't bother with the 25 miu!! lol ;) That's probs not gonna be any good for a few days yet :/ Good for you if you can hold out!! 11dpo sounds good...I am gonna hold off tomorrow and try for thurs lol.

Symptom spotting...ohhh the joyyysss hahaha

Hi,

I am sharon and have been trying since January this year. Period is due on between tommorow and next 5 days as I sometimes have cycles that are never the same. I have had symptomps of sickness and some smells really bothering me so I am hoping I am pregnant but don't wanna get my hopes up lol so will see what this week brings! Looking for ttc buddies. This is ttc#2 baby.

Shazney! Hi- ladies shazney and I had previously chatted on another thread. It was started by a lady who got her bfp a while ago and I suggested shazney come and join our lovely group! !

So you haven't tested then shazney? I am 8dpo and so tempted to test! I just did an opk to distract my self from using my only frer! A woman obsessed! Xx

Shazney! Hi- ladies shazney and I had previously chatted on another thread. It was started by a lady who got her bfp a while ago and I suggested shazney come and join our lovely group! !

So you haven't tested then shazney? I am 8dpo and so tempted to test! I just did an opk to distract my self from using my only frer! A woman obsessed! Xx

No I haven't tested yet fuschia, so tempted today though, got another few days to wait so just going to see what happens. It is hard not to tho lol hope you are well. xx

Welcome shazney xxxx

I tested and the hpt is finally almost negative. Think I am going to start doing OPKs. Hoping our rainbow isn't too far away.
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/a5cf5ec9133fafcd478c07f9018302ad_zpsbe909a53.jpg

Any more testing action?

Hi,

I am sharon and have been trying since January this year. Period is due on between tommorow and next 5 days as I sometimes have cycles that are never the same. I have had symptomps of sickness and some smells really bothering me so I am hoping I am pregnant but don't wanna get my hopes up lol so will see what this week brings! Looking for ttc buddies. This is ttc#2 baby.

Hi Sharon :)

Lets keep our fingers crossed you have a bean snuggled up already in there! Good luck!!

Laura, brilliant hun...wonder when ov will happen hmmm. Are you going to wait until you get EWCM or just going to start testing from now just in case?

Fuschia go onnnn tessssttt!!! lol I got another bfn at 8dpo lol (actually TWO at 8dpo haha) Oh wait, actually I just checked out your chart - I dont think you should test today!! FX that dip is implantation and if theres a good rise tomorrow test then!!! Or the day after :D

Tmb hope all is well with you! Have you missed AF already now then hun? Eeek!!

Mol good luck in your gear up to Ov and follicle watching :D

Welcome Shannon! Nice to meet you :)

Laura - I hated tested out my hcg...so discouraging to go backwards. On the bright side, once it's out then you really could O any time. I O'd 15 days after I was done spotting....which is pretty crazy since I rarely O on my own. I honestly believe a mc increases your fertility....and I hope you prove this theory as well :) Thunking if you tons!

Carly - Are you just using cheapies? Do you have a frer ready to use at a certain point?

Emma - Did you test?

Molgold - How are you feeling?

AFM - Today I am officially late :) They drew bloods yesterday at 15dpo, so I'm waiting on those numbers. I'm not feeling much for symptoms....sore nipples, tired and peeing a lot is all I can report.

Hello ladies!

Haven't tested no!

Yes my temp this am is pretty much ar cover line. I dis another temp 15 mins later and it was even lower!

So... hoping temp will rise again and this isn't af making an appearance too early !

Having a busy day in sun sorting Garden ans we just bought a bbq so willwbe getting that going too!

Stupid bfns carly! Fingers crossed xxx

Awh that's wonderful that AF is late Tmb! :) Good luck with the bloodwork! Yeah I have a twin pack of FRER if and when I should need them :)

Awh Fuschia good for you still holding out! I just don't think I'm capable of waiting for Anything!! Lol

Your chart is looking quite promising carly :)

Ive not got high hopes that my temp will be back up tomorrow but we shall see x

Awh hun I'm hopeful for you!! If it rises tomorrow will you test?? Lol

Think my chart is pretty normal for me :/ No BFP at all...not even a squinter! Still getting those evaporation lines and water marks though on IC's...just overlooking those :/ x

Awh hun I'm hopeful for you!! If it rises tomorrow will you test?

Im not sure... atm feeling like no I won't - also in the un likely event that it is implantation today. .. wouldn't it be a few days till bfp anyway?

Been having lots of cramps today. .. some at the side and some very central x I always do though x

Awh hun I'm hopeful for you!! If it rises tomorrow will you test?

Im not sure... atm feeling like no I won't - also in the un likely event that it is implantation today. .. wouldn't it be a few days till bfp anyway?

Been having lots of cramps today. .. some at the side and some very central x I always do though x

Caved and tested!

Bfn on frer this morning x

Caved and tested!

Bfn on frer this morning x

Ooh but look at that chart!!!! Could just be too early :) Try smu! Oh wait...no tests :/ Only 25miu right? Sheesh wish I could send you some of mine so they'd get there in an hour!!! Lol. Don't be too disheartened Fuschia, if the dip was implantation it could just be too early for the hcg to have built up - right? :D :dust:

It actually was smu I used :)

I have only got the 25miu yup.

Well for some reason this bfn was easier to take than some previous! Hopefully I can hold off now for a few days.

Thats right if it was in fact implantation I guess it could take a few days so im prob best off just sitting tight and waiting!

Have you tested today yet? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->