Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Omg tmb woohoo woohoo woohoo!!! :D Ahhh I was thinking that you'll probably get a bfp after stating you would have rathered not lol (sod's law) hehe

Sooo exciting but can imagine why you'd be scared hun! Got a funny feeling that this is your rainbow though!!! Xx

Oh wow tmb! This is excellent. .. could be this ia just how it's meant to be for you! Don't stress about job etc yet! Have you got frer?

Okay.....I'm calling it.....I got my BFP :) I am still in shock, but it's sinking in.....

Now I need a buddy....praying for another one in here!

image.jpg

Awwwww amazing!! You'll get an early scan won't you too? Going by LMP?! Eek so happy for you xx

Awe, thanks ladies :) I'm feeling the love!

Conveniently, I have an appointment tomorrow with my doctor. She was going to give me provera if I hadn't gotten AF yet. Now I imagine she'll do bloods and I will be asking about an u/s. I know my dates but I think I'll just okay dumb so they'll do a dating u/s. I don't want to go before 7/8 weeks though just so I don't end up disappointed if they can't see much. I still can't believe this happened!

Tmb- massive congratulations :)

So happy for you this is lovely news and hopefully a real sign for how things are going to be moving forward for all the ladies in our group xxx

Carly how many dpo are you?

When will you be testing this cycle? X

Xx

Hey Fuschia I'm 6dpo today so a whole day behind you!! Lol I'm gonna test this am using smu. Not because I'm expecting a bfp, purely to satisfy my poas urges!! Haha ;) When are you testing hun? X

Hey Fuschia I'm 6dpo today so a whole day behind you!! Lol I'm gonna test this am using smu. Not because I'm expecting a bfp, purely to satisfy my poas urges!! Haha ;) When are you testing hun? X

Haha...love it!

Carly was there any sign of anythign on test?

Not sure when I will test. .. going with the flow at the mo and will see how I feel. If I can hold off that would be best but im going to test if it drives me nuts x

Haha not a sniff of a line -surprise surprise ;)

You're a better woman than I Fuschia! Haha...I am hoping the poas will mean I'll be okay for a few more days. Actually I'll probably test again tomorrow lol ;)

Good luck!! Hope we can both join Tmb this cycle!! And Mol too fx when she ovs, then when Laura is ready to ttc again we'll have the full set!! Lol

I like that plan carly :)

Im just trying to keep busy really. No symptoms to speak of . Various feelings going on like cramps and twinges but pretty sure that always happens!

We're hoping to try this cycle if I ov. Thankfully the bleeding has stopped today :) will test with hpt in a few days and make sure that is negative, then will start using the OPKs

I like that plan carly :)

Im just trying to keep busy really. No symptoms to speak of . Various feelings going on like cramps and twinges but pretty sure that always happens!

I'm the same hun lol...I have nothing to report! I.don't 'feel' pregnant :/

Laura that's wonderful news about the bleeding stopping!! Bless your heart. Fingers crossed you ov soon after and get your rainbow just like Tmb :) Got my fingers and toesies crossed for ALL of us! Tmb for a happy n healthy 9 months, and the rest of us for sticky little beans and healthy little bubbas X :dust:

Laura that's positive news... and great that you are going to try this cycle. I have everything crossed for you too- we are all here to support you xxx

Thanks ladies.

I hope maybe this month we can achieve a full house!

Oh just imagine how wonderful x if not though its ok cos we will all get there I know it xxx

OMG this always happens when I am away a few days!!! I think my being away has proved lucky again :) Congrats Tmb !!! You have your rainbow :) FX for H&H 9 months!

I am so happy for this BFP, gives us all hope. So happy to hear you are ready to try again Laura!

Also exciting times ahead for Emma and Carly :) I hope we all get BFPs together :)

AFM I went to see my doc on cd10, the only day she could fit me in, then goes onto say I cant get an HSG because I didn't see her sooner! So its back to follicle monitoring this cycle. Will get an HSG next cycle if no BFP. Though she prescribed hubby some meds for increasing sperm function. I am feeling hopeful again though this cycle, with Tmb's BFP and because my horoscope says so ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->