Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

It actually was smu I used :)

I have only got the 25miu yup.

Well for some reason this bfn was easier to take than some previous! Hopefully I can hold off now for a few days.

Thats right if it was in fact implantation I guess it could take a few days so im prob best off just sitting tight and waiting!

Have you tested today yet? X

Why, of course I have dear Fuschia!! BFN lol :/ Poopy doop! Although this time I could have sworn there was a squinter but alas...all in that tiny little brain of mine :( Hahaha

You sit back, chill and hopefully that BFP will show when you next test!! I'll try hold out til tomorrow now - what that means in Carly terms is I shall test each bathroom visit, upto and including tomorrow!! lmao

haha, love Carly terms :) Fingers crossed ladies, I really hope you both get that elusive BFP!! :)

How iis everyone else? I have my 2nd follicle monitoring today, CD14 they were a measly 10mm. Grow, follies!

Contrasted this pic to the max...but these tests drive me mad!! You know it's only an indent or evap or something, but you can see why I'd get my hopes up a tiny bit :( Lol BAD TIMES!!! :growlmad:

Attachments

• P7171848.jpg
    P7171848.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 7
Lol Mol!! (Ooh poet didn't know it!!) haha. I don't understand the size of follicles and such...how big should they be? C'mon follicles growwww for Mol!

Lol Mol!! (Ooh poet didn't know it!!) haha. I don't understand the size of follicles and such...how big should they be? C'mon follicles growwww for Mol!

Ideally larger than 18mm to ovulate :)
I see why your tests are giving you a headache - I see a line but is it pink or grey / colorless? FX Carly!!

Oooh not tooo long to go then!! :) Hope you ov soon hun and get BD well timed :)

I'm not actually sure myself about the tests hun...they do have a bit of pink colour but even my ones that have deffo been negative have been pink too :/

I think you nee to try some different tests next time Hun. Seems to be a lot of dodgy cheapies around at the moment! A lady I know dipped one in water and got a faint bfp... HCG IN WATER! Or just a dodgy test lol

So Amy and I have this game called "shit silver linings" that we've been playing since the miscarriage. It's basically a "at least I can do/have this now I'm not pregnant". Of course would much rather have a baby but still:

Today's shit silver lining is that I bought a dress just before I got bfp and it didn't fit. It now fits

Ooh lots has gone on here!

Carly- i can see that... have you got any others tests? I really hope its your bfp :)

Hi mol- will your follicles be measured again to see progress?

Laura- I like your new game - and that is a great shit silver lining for today!

I am out of tests at home so I think i might pop into town before I go home from work and buy some superdrug tests. They are my fave because I have never had an evao and they were so sensitiv and what I got my first ever bfp on.

I may even do a test this afternoon... this is why its best for me to put it off as long as poss.. once I start I just cant stop!

xx

Laura - Glad your new dress fits :) I'm sure you're good....but make sure your taking care of yourself right now and eating right! If your losing weight and being healthy then YAY you!

Carly - There is clearly something on that test. I think you should try a different brand as well! But also, that's how I felt about my test the day of and the day before my BFP. Have you peed in another brand during today's pee party?!

Fuschia - Sorry about the negative on the frer this morning :( Also hoping your BFP is coming this cycle. Why is today's temp am open circle? Did you take it at a different time? Broken sleep?

Mol - 10mm is 1/2 way there! I bet they speed up in their growing now! When's your next scan? Will you be using the trigger when they are large enough?

AFM - Got my beta back yesterday. 324 at 15dpo! I'm really happy with the number as it's higher than I was at 16dpo with my last successful pregnancy. We caved and told my MIL and SIL (the one who was 6 weeks ahead of my last time. Now we are 5 months apart)....we weren't going to but I will want their support if something goes wrong anyway. They are both over the moon and have promised to keep quiet! I also plan to tell my mom and best friend when I go home for holidays next week :) Then my lips are sealed!

It was hollow becausr I temped a bit early. I took it half hour later when normal time is and it was 0.1 degrees higher. Yesterday I don't the same and it was lower in that time!

Just done super drug test and another bfn. Silly of me though really but hey never mind x

Laura I bought these tests from a different seller on Ebay!! I couldn't believe it when they had the same lot number as the dodgy ones from the other seller! Needless to say that's why I just KNOW that test isn't my bfp :( Stoopid tests!! Can't believe someone got a bfp using water lol, just shows you eh? Ps I think that's a great game...and one way of dealing (not that you'll ever fully deal) and good for you fitting into the dress :)

Tmb I used FRER last night and this morning - both stark bfn!! Lol I'm so bad! Now I have nothing but cheapies and I'm running low on those too!! Haha. I had around 40 tests and have about 5 left!! :blush:

Wonderful blood results hun!! So exciting!! :D

Fuschia I'm proud of you buying more tests!! Hehe Hope you get that bfp tomorrow!!

Shazney- have you tested yet?

No I haven't tested yet, waiting a few more days, very moody so I have a feeling AF is going to come on :cry:. will just need to keep trying tho. Hope you get a BFP soon

Nice to hear from everyone, thanks for all the welcoming messages. :)

Good luck Shaz :) When do you think you'll test?

10dpo for me and BFN :cry: Still stoooopid indentations!! Grrr I am not ordering anymore of the wider tests ever again! I will look for green tipped hcg tests instead of these blue things, and hope they are better! Af due in 2 days or so :/

Hope you have better luck Fuschia! Good luck :)

Like the new pic carly :)

I haven't tested yet. Im trying to hold onto smu before I do.

Im not hopeful. Hubby is going to call fertility centre and get booked for a SA today.

Xxx

Like the new pic carly :)

I haven't tested yet. Im trying to hold onto smu before I do.

Im not hopeful. Hubby is going to call fertility centre and get booked for a SA today.

Xxx

Awh thanks hun Fuschia. That was taken on Isaac's Birthday before our Canon Hall farm visit :)

Oh good idea about smu! Really really hope you get that bfp today hun...like really really really!!! [-o< Hopefully hubby wont even need that appt! :)

Stark white!

I think that's it for me this cycle. . No more testing!

Becaue we did a few things differently rhis cycle my enthusiasm for it all was renewed and I got into testing but now im bored of bfns and ill go back to waiting it out I think!

Xx

Awh that's poop sorry hun :( I'm still hopeful for you this cycle tho!!! Fx tightly hun. I will test again using smu but not expecting anything either :(

hey guys!

Emma and Carly you cant give up yet! We are all rooting for you :) Boo to BFNs and stupid cheapies :(

Shaz FX to your BFP too! :) Hope you are well!

Tmb : wow amazing betas.. and yes I agree about telling family for support. I would do that too! I have gotten a 5 scan package and will be going in till I confirm ovulation. I have done this 3 times before but didn't need a trigger. I ovulate on my own but my doc wants me to monitor it just to get the timing right for BD and to start Provera immediately.

Laura - the shit silver lining made me smile.. though its sad the dress fits, I am happy you can see the silver lining now :) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->