Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Emma, Carly and Sharon I have everything crossed for you all .
Mol I hope this cycle is the one
Tmb - amazing betas! I hope this one is your rainbow xxx

AFM - meh. Good days and bad days. Today is a not so good day. Doing opks but don't even know if I really want to try this month. I think we're going to give it a shot because why not? But at the same time it's scary. I was scared being pregnant this time. Next time I will be a nightmare I can feel it.

Thanks ladies... its lovely to have support here and that we genuinely cross our fingers for each other... nice to know your not alone isnt it! And to be able to share my testing antics with you ladies became I just get disapproval if I tell dh!

Laura- sorry your having a down day. I hope you can chill out today and relax. .. are your opks indicating ov may be approaching? We will be here to support you whatever you decide xxx

Hey Hun. No they're not really at the moment. Last cycle it was cd18 that I got the +opk so could be any day now. Guess we will see how we feel when and if the positive opk shows up.

I'm glad I've lost a bit of weight. I'm imagining it's a fair bit through stress, but is have been eating well and taking the dogs out too. All a healthier environment for our forever baby. I'm just praying it won't be another two years

Seeing the fertility dr on Tuesday. He was about to out me on clomid anyhow so we shall see if we are still going ahead with that plan

Does anyone see anything? Please be honest! Think it's probably another water mark tho!! If you can't see anything don't worry about it lol xx

Attachments

• IMG_20140718_121747.jpg
    IMG_20140718_121747.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 5
Carly - I can definitely see something where a second line should be! Does it have colour?

Laura I'm sure it won't be another 2 years hun! Think you've found a Mr Fertile in your new donor (and maybe you're better matched). Just follow your heart and go for it again when you feel up to it :) I was horrendous for the first 6 months of pregnancy with Isaac! Til V day! Checked every single day of pregnancy for blood too. Guess it just comes with the territory :( Good luck when you decide to go for it hun x

Carly - I can definitely see something where a second line should be! Does it have colour?

It did hun...now I'm not too sure :( I didn't have to contrast this one to show the line...but I just hate these tests!! Lol gonna have to buy some proper ones for tomorrow or something. If it is a line it should be darker...if it's not darker tomorrow then I know it's duff!! :( lol

Good luck Shaz :) When do you think you'll test?

10dpo for me and BFN :cry: Still stoooopid indentations!! Grrr I am not ordering anymore of the wider tests ever again! I will look for green tipped hcg tests instead of these blue things, and hope they are better! Af due in 2 days or so :/

Hope you have better luck Fuschia! Good luck :)

Hey I tested today BFN for me too :cry: oh well, seriously considering taking a break from it all, I am even considering to just only have an only child as this is taking it's toll on me. Arguing with OH etc not good.

Shaz - Sorry about the bfn and your frustrations with TTC! :hugs: Did it take long to conceive your first? TTC is such an emotional process and it's easy for it to begin to affect your relationship. My 3rd child took 14 months to conceive and I remember how hard it was in DH and I. I hope it doesn't take too long for you!

Carly - As long as you know your donor is around then I'd say make the desicion when you HAVE to! If you do go ahead this cycle and get a BFP, then you and I can freak out together :)

Fuschia - Booo! Stupid tests!

Shaz - Sorry about the bfn and your frustrations with TTC! :hugs: Did it take long to conceive your first? TTC is such an emotional process and it's easy for it to begin to affect your relationship. My 3rd child took 14 months to conceive and I remember how hard it was in DH and I. I hope it doesn't take too long for you!

Carly - As long as you know your donor is around then I'd say make the desicion when you HAVE to! If you do go ahead this cycle and get a BFP, then you and I can freak out together :)

Fuschia - Booo! Stupid tests!

Hi, no was only a few months for my first. Thanks mrs. Oh I am just having one of those days. Are u trying for another one Tmb0047? I admire you :) lol

Carly I can't see but im on phone and can't get a good look really! !

Shazney- we caught 1st try with dd. We are on month 12 now. We are going to start investigating! Dh is getting a SA.booked hopefully... try to keep positive. .. I actually found it tougher 6 months in than I do now tbh so I know how you feel xxx

AF just showed up!!!! :'( :cry: Damn you witch!! So early for me...just shows my body really isn't ready yet boooo!

Good luck Shaz and Fuschia!!! Got my fingers and toes crossed for you!!

Oh no Carly! That sucks! You need to chuck those dodgy tests! This is where I order mine from - https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com. I've never gotten an evap on them! But I've also never got an early positive on them either....this BFP didn't show until 13dpo!

Shaz - Thanks :) I actually am currently expecting #4....just got my BFP a few days ago. We just suffered a loss at just over 12 weeks last month....I had no cycle in between but we managed to catch an egg and are praying its sticky :)

Shaz - Thanks :) I actually am currently expecting #4....just got my BFP a few days ago. We just suffered a loss at just over 12 weeks last month....I had no cycle in between but we managed to catch an egg and are praying its sticky :)

Congrats stay in there sticky bean :). I hope its one of all of us trying next soon lol. haha hope that made sense. how long were you trying if you dont mind me asking? how many kids do you want? xx

Oh carly :( I wonder why it's early!

How annoying... I was so hoping for you. Well onwards and upwards! You can plan for next cycle now!

Haven't heard from hubby... have a feeling he wouldn't have booked his appointment and so we will have to wait till Monday!

Its soo hot..got a heat wave going on here! Been in paddling pool and sprinkler fun today! Just been an bought a much bigger paddling pool because the little kiddie sized one isnt sufficient for my big bum!!

fuschia, paddling pool sounds great! hope your having fun. It's warm here but we are meant to be expecting thunderstorms and rain but nothing has came of it, its just been very windy. :shrug:

Carly, i hope its IB!

GL Shaz and Emma :) Emma enjoy the pool fun! Here I am in friday alone after a long day at work while DH is out with work buddies :( no worries, I have reading to catch up with.

I hope you're feeling better now Shaz.. we all have our off days then we come here and rant :) We'll be here if you should need us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->