Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Carly, i hope its IB!

GL Shaz and Emma :) Emma enjoy the pool fun! Here I am in friday alone after a long day at work while

I hope you're feeling better now Shaz.. we all have our off days then we come here and rant :) We'll be here if you should need us!

Thanks :) for the support :) yeah am feeling much better now. hope u r well.

Oh no Carly! That sucks! You need to chuck those dodgy tests! This is where I order mine from - https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com. I've never gotten an evap on them! But I've also never got an early positive on them either....this BFP didn't show until 13dpo!

Thanks hun :) Think they only ship in US/Canada tho? I already bought some completely different looking ones this morning...different packaging etc lol
let's hope they aren't a pile of poop!! Haha

Shazney you see why I invited you over here now eh :) lovely group of ladies x

Temp dropped this am ladies.... although qe had windows open and I wasn't wearing pyjamas as itwas so hot tthrough the the storm and in am had a pretty cold wind surrounding my belly and lady area!! Could have affected it or could be that af will be with me soon.

Last month my lp was 16 days which was weird. .. but I wonder if I got ov timed wrong as I didn't use opks. Usually it has been 11-12 days so this would make sense x

Hope your all well

Is af in full force now carly?

Any news shazney?

Xx

Awww sorry Fuschia! :( Bless you!! Still not out til witch arrives hun tho xx
xx

Sorry Fuschia xx

My positive opk last cycle was today. No sign of it yet. Will do another tonight. Might just be that it doesn't show up at the same time. Wait and see I guess...

Temp dropped this am ladies.... although qe had windows open and I wasn't wearing pyjamas as itwas so hot tthrough the the storm and in am had a pretty cold wind surrounding my belly and lady area!! Could have affected it or could be that af will be with me soon.

Last month my lp was 16 days which was weird. .. but I wonder if I got ov timed wrong as I didn't use opks. Usually it has been 11-12 days so this would make sense x

Hope your all well

Is af in full force now carly?

Any news shazney?

Xx

AF has came on. Did hubby book SA? How is your weekend going?

Ah sorry shazney :(

Onto a new cycle- we gotta get a bfp in here soon to join tmb :)

Weekend is ok... did something to my back yesterday which was scary but good news is that its making fast progress. I was stuck on the floor last night :(

Hubby did book SA- very impressive ! But the date is no good as he didn't realise I was working so it has to be re arranged monday! X

Sorry Fuschia xx

My positive opk last cycle was today. No sign of it yet. Will do another tonight. Might just be that it doesn't show up at the same time. Wait and see I guess...

What's Monothiest Laura hun?

Oh lol! I thought it was a medication or herbal tab or something lol

Nope just a typo.

My OPKs have been EXACTLY the same the last few days. I really hope they're not still picking up HCG. I will do a pregnancy test next week if they are still exactly the same
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/decd306ef3ee6fb28e93b2c1ee6d644c_zpscbb3a7ba.jpg

Sorry Shaz! AF is a b#%&Ch!

Has AF caught u Carly and Emma? I hope not.. :flower: get us some bfps this cycle!

Thanks everyone, I will just grieve and get over it lol if only there was a magic wand sometimes.

I get where you're coming from shaz. I tried for two years before we conceived the baby we recently miscarried.

I get where you're coming from shaz. I tried for two years before we conceived the baby we recently miscarried.

yeh it's hard. I had a very early miscarriage a couple of years before my daughter was born and I always feel so guilty now sometimes as if that wee soul should be on earth but it wasn't meant to be. I hope your feeling okay, am here if you wanna talk. thanks :) BIG :hug:

Af has arrived here!

Ok so not my original plan but im pretty happy that my luteal phase was a standard 12 days and not a long 16 days like last cycle ( im betting I got ov wrong! ).

So. .. carly, shazney and I are all within a few days of each other.

Come on ladies let's do this!

Xxx

Sorry Shaz! AF is a b#%&Ch!

Has AF caught u Carly and Emma? I hope not.. :flower: get us some bfps this cycle!

I just had a few spots of blood the other day! No proper AF as yet. Due today tho and I've been cramping up a storm the last few days. She'll be here soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->