Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Carly- so have you tested since the spotting? Just in case its ib?

X

Ok! Sorry it's a bummer :(

Im kinda ok with it today but I know hubby is pretty disappointed. I wonder if that's made worse for him because he was hoping to avoid his appointment! X

Ok! Sorry it's a bummer :(

Im kinda ok with it today but I know hubby is pretty disappointed. I wonder if that's made worse for him because he was hoping to avoid his appointment! X

Awww bless him...well it may be the best decision ever! Could get that lovely bfp next cycle :)

Is your hubby taking any vitamins Fuschia?

Sometimes something like Pregnacare conception for him can sort a tiny problem.

Laura- he is actually taking boots pre conception ' for him' prob started about 4 months ish ago.

Im hoping he can change his appointment and make it this week so we can get that done before bding commences!

How are you today laura? X

Fingers crossed it's either nothing or something very easy to fix :)

I'm alright. Just plodding along. OPKs still negative.

Thanks laura! Yeah im not sure what I hope about the results. .. ir hes fine then it makeswme wonder if it could be me! I guess I could get a blood test to check any deficiencies. I had previously has a private pelvic internal scan to see if there was any obvious damage left from my uterus infection or c section and she said it all healed very well so that showed nothing.

I feel like this cycle just gone we did really well so I guess we will give it another 2 months like this and see then work out what's next!

Plan for me : get my butt to reflexology, prob drink the grapefruit juice again, drink loads of water, ice dh balls every night !

How are you all ladies? Any progress to report from anyone xxx

Sounds like a plan Fuschia! Good luck hun :)

AF arrived for me this
morning. Disappointing, but gave me an extra day in my LP at least so that's a bonus lol. Onto next cycle! Also hope you are all doing okay! Wonder when you'll ov Laura hmmm x

Emma: Love your energy and great plan :thumbsup: I am sorry AF got you but I am happy you didn't let it get you down!

Tmb How are you doing? Hows the little bean in there?

Laura - Aw, long cycles suck!
I haven't O'ed though its CD20 already and as per todays scan it still looks 1-2 day away. Good thing is 3 days of BDing ;)

Confession: I keep checking this thread at all hours :) You guys seem more real than the friends here to me.

And yes, I have been afraid of sharing much detail about me till now because I don't want some of my 'close friends' or family to be able to look me up - we haven't come out and said we are TTC and also some of them would plain get bitchy. But, bollocks to them. :D

My name is Aditi :) I am 28 and from Pune, India.

Sounds like a plan Fuschia! Good luck hun :)

AF arrived for me this
morning. Disappointing, but gave me an extra day in my LP at least so that's a bonus lol. Onto next cycle! Also hope you are all doing okay! Wonder when you'll ov Laura hmmm x

Aw.. the witch!! Sorry Carly :hugs:

I know, stupid stupid witch!! Lol

Well, nice to meet you Aditi :) If people around you can't be happy for you then as you say 'bollocks to them. You're a lovely person and deserve every happiness hun. Just hope you get your bfp this Cycle! :dust:

I've never heard of Pune, going to Google it now :D

Aditi hi!
That's fab that ov is coming soon... I hope laura won't be too far behind :) I totally get yhe checking the thread. .. I do too!!

Im sitting in my pjs this am googling all different things I can do this cycle to helpwme get a bfp!

Anyone tried or heard of pineapple core for 5 days from 1dpo to help implantation along?

Carly sorry af is here.... Welcome to the next cycle! Interested in pineapple by any chance? ! Any other ideas?

Was having a convo with hubby the other day about you guys. Referring to you guys quite seriously as ' molgold' 'tmb' 'shazney' 'carlywarly' and he was having to hold back laughter as I was using these names in normal conversation lol but to me it's completely normal! Just as id I was talking about any other mates!

Emma

yes I have heard that about pinapple cores, right here on BnB! and I was laughing reading about your conversation with your DH, cos I totally do that myself all the time! :D

I know, stupid stupid witch!! Lol

Well, nice to meet you Aditi :) If people around you can't be happy for you then as you say 'bollocks to them. You're a lovely person and deserve every happiness hun. Just hope you get your bfp this Cycle! :dust:

I've never heard of Pune, going to Google it now :D

thanks Carly! I don't know about that BFP but having you guys around helps me cope when I don't get one.

Pune is a city near Mumbai - it was a huge British cantonment back in the days of the Raj, now famous for its educational institutes and IT export - which is why I reside here since DH and I are both IT consultants :)

Haha Emma I might be interested indeed!! Haha :D and lol at convo! I do that too when chatting to Darla - she's used to it all now lol

Aw thanks for info Aditi :) Great to know! You have now broadened my horizons haha ;)

He ladies! I love seeing this thread so busy :)

Aditi - So happy you are loving our little group! It's really amazing how you can form a bond with people you've never met :) GL BDing and I'll be hoping for a BFP in about 2 weeks time!

Carly - Sorry to hear AF showed up. Maybe an April baby will be on its way soon :)

Fuschia - I love your energy as well. GL this cycle! I've heard the pineapple cite thing as well, but never tried it. I know a lot of woman doing ivf do it. Wouldn't hurt to try!

Shnazy - How are you doing?

Laura - Hoping your positive OPK is nearing. How'd today's test look? Hope you at feeling okay :)

Afm - 5 weeks today! Still not really feeling pregnant....just waiting for symptoms to arrive. I'm going to book my first appointment for when I get back from holidays. I'll be about 7 1/2 weeks then and I'll ask her to send the paperwork for my ultrasound referral. The kids and I are making the 12 hour trek to go visit my mom and some other family and friends.....not looking forward to the drive but pretty excited to see everyone :) We head out first thing Wednesday morning and wind be back until August 6th!

He ladies! I love seeing this thread so busy :)

Aditi - So happy you are loving our little group! It's really amazing how you can form a bond with people you've never met :) GL BDing and I'll be hoping for a BFP in about 2 weeks time!

Carly - Sorry to hear AF showed up. Maybe an April baby will be on its way soon :)

Fuschia - I love your energy as well. GL this cycle! I've heard the pineapple cite thing as well, but never tried it. I know a lot of woman doing ivf do it. Wouldn't hurt to try!

Shnazy - How are you doing?

Laura - Hoping your positive OPK is nearing. How'd today's test look? Hope you at feeling okay :)

Afm - 5 weeks today! Still not really feeling pregnant....just waiting for symptoms to arrive. I'm going to book my first appointment for when I get back from holidays. I'll be about 7 1/2 weeks then and I'll ask her to send the paperwork for my ultrasound referral. The kids and I are making the 12 hour trek to go visit my mom and some other family and friends.....not looking forward to the drive but pretty excited to see everyone :) We head out first thing Wednesday morning and wind be back until August 6th!

Hi tmb0047, Im ok, feeling very tired and drained. ate a lot of rubbish today so that did not help but eating healthier today, had a nice wee day out with my daughter at museums tho and weather is nice! How are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->