Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Hi shazney :)

Af is really heavy this time around... I prefer that to light though!

Ive had a busy day sorting things st home. .. no matter how much I do I never get to the bottom of it all. Used to live in a flat and that was much easier!

Hubby tried to re schedule SA but they are fully booked so looks like we will be waiting for next cycle again as ww cannot do the appointment allocated as ill be at work.

I would re schedule for my tww but as we are paying private I don't want to pay £100 if its the cycle we get pregnant on! X

I'm very confoosed...maybe another set of duff tests? Even though they are the new ones I bought...AF is here but not very heavy (although TMI) have some clots. Sheesh I'll wait it out. FFS I can't blummin win!! lol

Attachments

• DSC_0546.jpg
    DSC_0546.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 10
Thanks Laura :) I will but thinking another duff test! AF became heavier :(

Any progression with OPKs yet?

Stupid tests :-( stupid AF :-(

No nothing. Ewcm seems to be here though so we shall see... I'm hoping it will be tomorrow, wednesday or Thursday as I am working nights Friday, Saturday and Sunday so don't know if will be able to get a donation

Ooh that's exciting! Hope you ov soon!

AFM I honestly believe this cycle was a chemical :( I'll tell why, possible IB at 10dpo. Then cramping and backache like crazy. Tmi alert but after that I got a ton of lotiony cm- a lot more than usual! Also my temps were a lot higher (bar yesterday) but in the evenings (sometimes I temp both) it was up to 37.5. That's not usual for me at all. I was secretly really hopeful...af being a day late too! That's why I carried on testing. Af was lighter. Add to all of this another TMI alert but I woke up this morning and af was so heavy that it soaked right through my underwear and onto the bed sheet. It was awful! Poor Darla had to help me while I ran into the shower. It was like something out of a horror film! These tests I have arrived about a day before af. I was testing and they don't give me any water marks/shadows like the others did. I truly think that was my bfp yesterday...but alas it wasn't meant to be. Sorry for harking on ladies! Just had to get that out there xx

I think you are right Carly :( That might be a chemical after all.. so sorry hun! I really hope you get your sticky BFP soon! :hugs:

Laura, I hope you do O before your night shifts..!

Shaz, how are you?

Emma, sorry to hear AF is giving you trouble. It sucks that even when you go private, the bloody labs have no time for us! sorry that SA will have it wait :| Again, you could get your BFP this cycle which would make it redundant. FX :D

Tmb - whether or not you are reading this, enjoy your trip and try not to exert yourself too much! :)

Awh thanks Hun! Hope you're doing okay too and just about ready to ov - if you haven't Already? Good luck this cycle!

Hugs to everyone this morning x

Hugs to you Carly. I think you may be correct also! All signs seem to point to chemical by the sounds of it. That sucks....sorry.

Thanks Molgold! I know I'll have a grand time. I haven't seen my family and friends in a while so I'm pretty excited :) Besides the long drive tomorrow I do plan to relax pretty much the whole trip!

I'll be checking in while I am away but probably will not post as much.

I'm inclined to agree Carly xxxx

Tmb have a lovely holiday

Hope this is the one Emma

And news Mol and Shaz?

Had dr appt today. He's put me back on metformin for the PCOS symptoms and has said after three months of that I should go back and he will put me on clomid for six months. Whenever I get pregnant I need to go in straight away and he will supplement progesterone to help the pregnancy stay.
He said he doesn't think I will need any intervention beyond clomid at the very most, which is good. But then we never know.
I've been on metformin before but not while TTC so fingers crossed that on it's own will do the trick. I'm really tempted if nothing happens this month to supplement a low dose soy iso next month. Especially seeing as the trick with me seemed to be getting me to ovulate early

Oh carly that sucks :( sounds like it though . Maybe this means you will be super fertile the next cycle? I hope this is the one for you xx

Tmb- have a wonderful time

Aditi- any sign of ov yet??

Shazney- how are you keeping?

Dh hubby icing his balls every day isn't going so well yet as he keeps forgetting lol. Just waiting it out now toll it gets interesting again !

Ohh you're all fabulous thank you so much!! :D

Tmb have a great time away with the family! :) You do right resting up girl!

Laura, excellent news about your appt. Sounds like they really want to work with you - hope the metformin works wonders for you hun! I am sure you wont need anything else as you'll no doubt be super fertile too atm. Hope you ovulate soon lass!

Emma, I LMAO at 'icing his balls' hahaha!! Yep, an everyday kinda thing lol. Bless him! Hope everything you both do leads up to a lovely bfp this cycle! I am soooo keeping my fingers crossed!

Aditi hope your body has released a beautiful egg ready for hubby's spermies! C'mon body!

Shaz hope you're keeping well? Just waiting out this first stage so we can start the whole POAS system again eh? lol.

Am fine thanks fuschia, just keeping as busy as I can and also aiming to relax. Far too hot this weather, your so funny with the ice on balls. I can't stop laughing at it, but if it helps lol where are u in ur cycle?

Yeah am fine thanks carlywarly. How's u? Yeah do it all over again, if only there was a magic wand sometimes lol but we are all going through this journey x

Hi MolGod am fine thanks just taking things easy how are you keeping?

I'm inclined to agree Carly xxxx

Tmb have a lovely holiday

Hope this is the one Emma

And news Mol and Shaz?

Had dr appt today. He's put me back on metformin for the PCOS symptoms and has said after three months of that I should go back and he will put me on clomid for six months. Whenever I get pregnant I need to go in straight away and he will supplement progesterone to help the pregnancy stay.
He said he doesn't think I will need any intervention beyond clomid at the very most, which is good. But then we never know.
I've been on metformin before but not while TTC so fingers crossed that on it's own will do the trick. I'm really tempted if nothing happens this month to supplement a low dose soy iso next month. Especially seeing as the trick with me seemed to be getting me to ovulate early

I'm on AF at the moment so no news for a bit now, just more ttc and figuring out my ovulation starting at the weekend. Hoping your medication helps you to get a pregnancy :) how you feeling?

Glad for your trip Tmb, have fun!

Hope AF treating you well Shaz! :flower:

Carly, I really hope you are super fertile this cycle.. and AF is not so bad :) That could be the silver lining!

Laura, to get a good doc with a plan is the job half done! I am glad your appointment went well and you get your sticky BFP :)

Emma - glad your DH is so supportive :) I asked my DH to ice his balls and he gave me a loo..ng look :p Atleast he takes hit vitamins regularly :)

I am on 1DPO.. :) though I am not sure if we timed it well. We BD'd Sunday night and skipped Monday night thinking I may O on Wed, so we wanted fresh spermies Tuesday night.

And just to screw up my plans, my body decided to O yesterday evening ( confirmed by the scan). We did BD a few hours later. But did we miss it? Is it better to BD before O or even few hours later is fine? Any thoughts, ladies?

Thanks Mol :) Would be lovely to get a bfp but not holding my breath :(

As for ovulation...woohoo!! I think timing is fine hun. After ovulation, egg is viable for up to 24 hours. If spermies got there after the egg was released it just means a shorter journey :) Good luck and got my fingers crossed for you

Aditi- did you say anything else other than ' sweet can you ice your balls tonight? ' this sort of thing requires further explanation if not lol xx

I have just been asking dh if he will eat some nuts to help but that's a point blank no. But looks as thought nuts and seeds can help me so I will add them on next shopping trip.

Molgold I think your timing sounds good
Back to reflexology for me tomorrow. Holding nothing back this cycle!

How is everyone today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->