Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Laura that appt all sounds very positive. .. it must feel good to have a plan. Can't wait to hear of your bfp x

Hey how's is everyone doing? On a side not those of you that have toddlers, have you any idea why they can be soo clingy at times?

Ahhhh they're clingy because they love you :)
I have no kids, so just my opinion of course.

My opk is nearing positive. It is typical that it will probably turn tomorrow when I am working a night shift and can't have a donation, but the donor is available on Saturday morning so we shall go for then. I don't usually ovulate until two days after first positive anyway, so the timing should be fine.

How is everyone?

Im pretty well!
Just back from reflexology. She says my reproductive organs seem in good shape which is good considering I missed 1 month but she commented on my spine being very tight which is obv right following my back probs.... im thinking about visiting an osteopath! Apparently lower back issues can also affect fertility.

I hope your opk comes at a convenient time Laura bit sounds like donor is being mega helpful and will be able to help regardless :)

Hey all :) glad you're all well

Laura it's good that opks are getting there! Think the timing will be perfect also if it's pos tomorrow and you get a donation on sat :) Mega good luck to you this cycle!

Emma, glad appt with your reflexologist went well! Hope it helps this cycle and hope you get that lovely bfp too :)

Shaz, getting ready to gear up for ov eh?

Hope you're doing okay Aditi! Will you test early this cycle or wait it out? Exciting! Good luck xx

Tmb when do you actually go on holiday? Or are you there already? Hope all is well with you too :)

Laura, I hope your timing is great! I am praying for a sticky BFP for you!

Carly, My Lp is 11-12 days so I hope to wait till 10dpo :p lets see if I can!

Shaz, I wish I could comment on that one. Enjoy while they cling and don't shy away from hugs :D

Emma, Glad your appointment went well! Frankly, you got me worried, I have a huge lower back issue too! :O

Tmb - hope you are enjoying your break! :)

I haven't been very optimistic last few days. I cant help thinking that if I hadn't suffered an M/C my # 1 would be 4 yrs old! :( Also, I went to a steam room at work gym before realizing ( googling) that its bad in TWW.. Hope at 2DPO it want that harmful, as I was there only 10 minutes.

Molgold- perhaps it would be worth you visiting an osteopath or similar too? I think back issues often get ignored and they shouldn't! I should have gone a year ago!

I think yoi don't need to worry about the steam room- was only 10 mins. Also very early on I can't see it affecting the fertilised ( hopefully) egg making its way to your uterus!

Lara - has opk turned yet?

Carly- are you preparing for your next try? Im going to buy nuts and seeds and pineapple! Im drinking so much water and trying to eat as well as I can. Dh is being a good boy and icing his balls nightly... so we are being pro active here!!

Shaz - how about you? Doing anything different?

Oooh Mol, good for you if you can hold out that long!! lol...I'm sure the steam room will be ok...loads of women probably do it before they know they are expecting. Think 2dpo is the better end :)

Emma, I have the worst back going! Not just lower - everywhere :/ I have very large boobs so I have always had issues with my back. It actually got better when I was expecting Isaac (when I thought it would worsen).

AFM, I am joining slimming world on Monday! I hope to lose a few lb before next donation (hopefully between 3rd and 9th Aug). I'll keep it up unless I get a bfp :) I need to do something...my joints are just getting ridiculously BAD :( Pregnancy won't help x

I'm sure the steam room won't make any difference Mol, not at 2dpo :)
Carly, you can do slimming world even if pregnant. They have a diet plan for preggo folk :)

Opk is still negative today.

Awww well fx for the morning Laura! Is donor available last min for you?

I doubt I'll be able to do slimming world if I do get pregnant Laura...if a second pregnancy is anything like my 1st then I wont be eating ANYTHING much for the 1st 4 months!! lol...Mainly water with pure lemon juice. That's really all I could keep down! Hence why I was 3 stone lighter after having Isaac then before I caught on!! Haha. Pregnancy is the best weight loss programme for me!! ;) Saying that...if I am lucky enough to conceive again...watch me balloon now - just for saying that!! lol. So good to know about SW x

Sounds good Laura!!

Carly- where in the world are you? I can't remember?

Shaz- not sure where you are too? Just wondering how much of the world we cover in this forum!

Hey all :) glad you're all well

Laura it's good that opks are getting there! Think the timing will be perfect also if it's pos tomorrow and you get a donation on sat :) Mega good luck to you this cycle!

Emma, glad appt with your reflexologist went well! Hope it helps this cycle and hope you get that lovely bfp too :)

Shaz, getting ready to gear up for ov eh?

Hope you're doing okay Aditi! Will you test early this cycle or wait it out? Exciting! Good luck xx

Tmb when do you actually go on holiday? Or are you there already? Hope all is well with you too :)

yeah should ovulate in the next few days, so will start testing either 2moro or the weekend. how u doing? xx

Molgold- perhaps it would be worth you visiting an osteopath or similar too? I think back issues often get ignored and they shouldn't! I should have gone a year ago!

I think yoi don't need to worry about the steam room- was only 10 mins. Also very early on I can't see it affecting the fertilised ( hopefully) egg making its way to your uterus!

Lara - has opk turned yet?

Carly- are you preparing for your next try? Im going to buy nuts and seeds and pineapple! Im drinking so much water and trying to eat as well as I can. Dh is being a good boy and icing his balls nightly... so we are being pro active here!!

Shaz - how about you? Doing anything different?

No I am not doing anything different, suggestions are very much welcomed though. xx

Brilliant news Laura :) Got my fx tightly for you!

Emma I'm in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire :)

Shaz good luck in the lead up to ovulation! Hope you time things really well and get your bfp :)

Sounds good Laura!!

Carly- where in the world are you? I can't remember?

Shaz- not sure where you are too? Just wondering how much of the world we cover in this forum!

I'm in scotland near Glasgow where are u again?

Im in kent, about an hour from London. Laura I think is in London although outer part. We are the closest together!!

I went on holiday to Scotland a few weeks ago and stayed in Blairgowrie near Perth close to a relative.

Ah its nice we are all quite far apart but its like we are in our own little coffee shop chatting away every day!

Ive had a good day- worked in am- then got my hair cut but it was great because it was with a voucher I won in a raffle. .. result! Then with new hair ( it was awful and not looked after before- didn't even know how long it was till I took bun out in hair dresser! ) I was inspired to get new clothes. Nothing snazzy but I just went to asda! I never get new clothes dont know about you ladies! So its quite a treat!

How are you all? Xxx

Hey ladies :)

Holidays are going good so far....rainy day today so we are not up to much.

I'm over in Canada.....a world away but feeling very connected to you all :)

Laura - Did you get your positive today? GL to you :)

I've been checking in every few hours to look for updates! I'm addicted!
Glad to read you are all well.

AF is finished now, so going to test for ovulation 2moro and rest of week, hopefully it's in next few days. I only buy clothes in the sales, I miss clothes shopping. hoping to get a jumpsuit as I have a wedding to go to in September, the new argos book is out so been looking through that and busy doing housework and at shops. I'm so tired now so gonna have a wee lazy and relaxing night and chill out and watch tv, What's everyone up to this weekend? xx

Heeeey glad you all had a good day :) We went for a nice little drive in the countryside today. Used to do this kind of thing all the time but we are just getting over financial hardship...which meant we couldn't just take off for drives. Darla has the weekend off so in between doing the neighbour's lawn, we've been enjoying the glorious weather.

Also picked up the new Argos book Shaz :) I won't need to test for ov for about another 5-7 days so basically just twiddling my thumbs!! Haha. We stayed in Glasgow about a year and half ago. Loved it! Travelled to Linlithgow castle too - WOW :)

Glad you're having a great time Tmb! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->