Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Hey tmb great to hear from you and glad your having a great time.

Sounds nice carly- enjoying yhe beautiful sunshine!

Hope ov doesn't keep you waiting too long shazney!

Molgold- hows things in your tww?

Laura I hope your ok and maybe even had a donation by now!

Afm- had a nice day today went swimming and to park. Just 'indulged in some seeds and brazil nuts - a new thing for this cycle! X

Emma, I love how you are trying new things.. inspiring us all! Glad you had a great weekend... I love getting hair cuts n shopping!

Carly, glad you have good weather there.. here in India its raining cats and dogs! Enjoy your lil romantic escapades!

Shaz, hope you have good BD timing for O time! :)

Laura, how do your OPKS look now? O any near?

Tmb, I keep checking up on you guys too, hope you are having a gala time. Did you tell your family yet?

AFM I had a great weekend though its raining like theres no tomorrow. got a lot done, cleaning, random chores, but found a lot of US time as well. We went on date night, walks and movie! I hardly had time to think about TWW though I do feel bloated and lilk gassy :)

Awww hopeful for you Mol!! :) Ps...hope the sun comes out to play for you real soon!

Fuschia, good luck going nuts!! Hahaha ;)

Laura, did you get a positive yet hun?

Shaz hope the OPK ing is going well.

Tmb hope it's stopped raining there and you are getting some sunshine!! :D

You ladies went from super talkative to super quiet! Hope everyone is doing okay :)

Molgold - When will you test? Or do you just plan to wait it out?

Laura - By the looks of your chart it seems you're still waiting to O?! Hope it is near :) Sending positive thoughts your way!

Everyone else....where are you at? You're all about the same spot cycle wise, correct? Hope you all O close together and get to help each other thru the ttw :)

Hey tmb0047, I am on cycle day 13 but no ovulation past few days which is unusual for me, as I tend to ovulate day 11 or 12 so confused this cycle. Hows everyone?

Im cd 10! Should start bding but dh is meant to be doing his SA tomorrow! That is if he can sort out some child care!

Ive bought a watermelon and we afe working our way through as I read it was good for ttc for him and her!

Having salmon tonight. .. im focusing on the diet this time around! Xx

Expect to ov any time from cd 16-19

Hello, I would like to join you guys!!! I am 27 weeks and will turn 28 weeks Friday. I am having a bouncing kicking baby girl!!!

Hey Blackbarbie, Congrats !! Our group has ladies still TTC with the exception of Tmb, who is expecting. Welcome!

Hey girls! I have been away as I was sick past few days. I am 8dpo but I don't feel pregnant at all.. Since AF is due Monday night / Tuesday I want to test Sunday.. Lets see. I feel out already.

Hey blackbarbie congrats! When are you due?

I am cycle day 14 and this morning I am ovulating today nice to get a wee smiley face instead of a boring old circle! So glad as I was worried I wasnt ovulating this month due to it being much later in my cycle that I am used too. Bding tonight! Bd-ed on Saturday there so fingers crossed this time.

Hey MolGold how are u feeling? Hope you are feeling better.

Shazney I am due 10/23/14, but they will probably take her earlier as I am having a C-setion.:happydance: I had been TTC for 14 months before I got my BFP on 2/15/14.:kiss:

Shazney I am due 10/23/14, but they will probably take her earlier as I am having a C-setion.:happydance: I had been TTC for 14 months before I got my BFP on 2/15/14.:kiss:

aww cool :), time will fly by now for everyone else usually lol how you keeping? I've been trying since last october but not properly till January this year xx

Hey ladies!

Shazney happy ovulation day! Get some bding in!

Molgold im crossing my fingers for you that sunday you will get a bfp!

Dh had his sperm analysis today so that will be in the post in its way to us ! X

SHazney I second Emma :) BD away!

Thanks Emma, I don't feel very positive this cycle though.. well, hope your results are great! FX!

Shazney it was a little rough in the beginning. As of last week I am just now getting over morning sickness. Yeah IK I has turned 7 months and was still having MS all throughout the day. I had lost 27 pounds since being pregnant and last week at my Dr. appt found out I finally gained 1 pound. LOL that was probably from the gallon of water I had consumed that day!!! But, other than that, she's growing at the rate she needs to and she is very active!!!:happydance: I had my 3D 4D photos done last week and the process was beautiful it was something special!!!

What all are you doing to TTC? Are you taking any meds?

Well we got dh SA results and all looks well and within normal range!

So that's really good :)

His motility had room for improvement. .. anyone in here had experience of SA results before? Most of it is pretty simple but some isn't!

His sperm count is actually pretty high so that's good and means I think we might try bding every day around fertile time x

Yeah Emma my Dh had the same results, high sperm count and average motility. The doctor prescribed a multivitamin for increasing that. Netting factor ( glutenuzation) was grade 1 - which means some sperms block others by forming a ring(net) - she prescribed Ecosprin for that. Are your DH's results similar? Did you get any meds prescribed by your doc?

His results are :

34 million per mil ( normal is deemed same or higher than 15 mil)

49% motility ( normal same or higher than 40% but when I researched some clinics suggest should be over 50%)

5% normal forms ( should be 4% or higher)

Not been prescribed anything. We paid privately for this test soq we have a letter with results and that's all. Hubby is going to call them today to ask about the progressive motility if it's a problem aa his percentage is lower than the recommended but I don't think they will help us with advice etc really unless we book a consultation wilhich costs £175.

At the mo he takes a ttc multivitamin each day which has essential vitamins for sperm in. We are working on diet and eating much mkre fruit and veg and high vit c etc.

Progressive motility I think is 28% and it should be 32 % or higher so that's what hes calling albout. They have said all is normal so just wondered why they haven't shown that to be a prob.

Im encouraged in the fact that his sperm count is high.... so although the percentages are only just in the 'norm' its better than having the same percentages with a lower sperm count!

Hi ladies :) Just dropped by to have a nosey and I'm like :wacko: with all that motility/mobility stuff haha!! So glad everything seems fine though Fuschia! Hopefully a bfp this cycle for you!

Mol eeek 10dpo...wait, isn't that testing day? Hahaha ;) Have you resisted the urge so far??

Shaz, hope all's well with you?! Have you ov'd yet?

Laura...any idea how your cycles are doing yet? Still on those night shifts?

Tmb hope you're still having a fab time! Hope everything is going well with your little peanut ;) Still hoping for that scan when you return?

Blackbarbie (love the name lol) Congrats on youe little one and happy and healthy pregnancy for you!

AFM: Nothing to report cycle wise...personally we're having a few little issues with regards to Darla's work. Her boss called yesterday and 'reminded' her that tomorrow (today) is her last day of her 2 week notice period!! It's a long story, but basically Darla had an argument with her boss about being misled on the 'on call rate' part of her job. Darla explained she would be handing in her notice (not on that day) but her boss took that as a verbal resignation apparently. So Darla explained that to her boss yesterday, and they ended up in another argument...which resulted in an 'employment meeting' this morning at 11am. This employemt meeting suggests the company are not happy with her performance, and could mean termination of employment. It's a crock of sh*t! Her boss is an asshole and Darla has wanted to leave for a while, but was looking for a new job in the meantime. This has just screwed everything for us. Grrr. Stress stress stress! Ah well, we'll get through it somehow - we always do. Hope his doesn't mess my cycle up too :/

Hello ladies!

Welcome blackbarbie!

Fuschia - Results sound promising! My DH was tested when we entries last time....can't remember his numbers though. Isn't it crazy how many swimmers are in a ml?! It amazes me that most times not even ONE in millions can find their destination! Typical for men not to stop and ask for directions! Lol

Laura - Sorry your cycle is giving you trouble. I'm sure all is well and your body is just taking the time it needs. Hugs!

Carly - Sorry about the job situation. I hope Darlas meeting goes in her favour today. Has she had any interviews for other jobs? I am sure it will work out....sending positive vibes!

Mol - Test, test, test! Haha....your ability to hold out always amazes me!

Shazney - How's your cycle coming? Did you get some get good BDing in?

AFM - Went in to emerg the other day for a UTI and ended up having a scan. I was 6+2 but the tech couldn't really see much of anything. They didn't give me much info....simply said I must be not as far along as I think and try to get a scan with my dr when I get home. It was only 2d technology so I'm hoping it was just the quality that have me the poor results. Trying not to stress....hoping baby was just hiding out in the back of my uterus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->