Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Awh sorry about the uti tmb! Was the scan internal or over tummy? I'm sure it's just cos bubs is sooo teeny and nothingto worry about. You do right, don't stress and see your doc when you get back :)

Tmb, that men not asking for direction cracked me up :D I am sure UTIs are common while pregnant and yes don't worry too much, a proper techinician and technology will help you see that bean :)

Carly, I am so sorry about the horrible boss of Darla's. I am sure she will find some place more appreciative of her and end up happier than she was at this one! Change can be good.. FX!

Where are you Laura, hope you are well and be back here soon!

AFM I will test tomorrow, I just bought some. I again had a mini break down yesterday, but DH was super supportive. I always get jittery at test time hence the apprehension to test. This month I am testing 11 dpo before AF can hit me whack in the face :|

Eeeek Mol exciting!! Roughly what time will you test (UK time haha) Am gonna be a stalker tomorrow!! lol

Thanks for the kind words ladies. I still haven't heard anything from the wench :/ Will have to wait til she gets home. Change is deffo good...but it's having no money in the meantime :( Benefits office will no doubt sanction her for 3 months at least...meaning we won't have enough money for bills and stuff :( It's just sh*t timing too cos car going for MOT this aft and tax due at end of the month :( Had already booked a mini break for 15th sep. It's just sh*t sh*t sh*t :( Ah well xx

Fingers crossed all is ok carly... its worrying when these things happen. Hubby lost his job last year and I near enough broke down! With a mortgage to pay etc and we too had just booked a holiday to Greece! But it was all ok in the end. .. it always is and sometimes it turns out much better!

Molgold - good luck with your test tomorrow. .. have everything crossed for you. I know what you mean about that feeling before testing ! I feel more comfortable at the stage im at before ov when I have a bit of control!

Tmb- sorry about uti and scan. When you get home have a scan and that should make you feel better. ..is that long?

Laura we miss you x

Hey tmb hope your okay and hope you get good news on a scan with ur doctor!

I'm on cycle day 16 now of a 25 day cycles but sometimes my cycles are slightly irregular. Got some good bding in on day 14 and will do tonight then a few times next week as AF is due on the 9th. I sometimes hate having such a short cycle. It gets confusing lol.

Carly sorry to hear about job situation, hopefully a job turns up. Me and my OH don't work and he has been struggling to get a job for a year. Hope he finds something as I have always been used to him working this is like the longest he's not worked but a lot of people are unemployed now.

Hope everyone has a good weekend xx

Good luck with testing MolGold!

Laura - how are you getting on?

Ladies just out of interest how often are you BDing in the month? Sorry if am being nosey but I just wondered if I should space BDing out a bit more or not lol.

xx

Good luck with testing MolGold!

Laura - how are you getting on?

Ladies just out of interest how often are you BDing in the month? Sorry if am being nosey but I just wondered if I should space BDing out a bit more or not lol.

xx

When I was trying. I put myself on a EOD schedule. My dr. says that everyday is too much, but you don't want to wait too many days bc sperm do die.

Hi ladies sorry I've been MIA
Finding it a little difficult to cope, so mainly sticking to my journal (which you're welcome to visit if you wish)
Positive opk so donation tonight. I don't have much hope if I'm honest but we'll see.

Hope you're all good. Best of luck to those on tww!

Hi Laura, sorry to hear you're struggling atm :( You able to talk about things to someone? Really hope so! Good luck with the donation and really hope you're doing okay :hugs:

Shaz we only ever have 1 donation on or day after pos opk day X

Mol....is it testing time yet? What time is it there?? Teesssstttt haha ;)

Hi wantingagirl (seems you got your wish a few times eh?) Hehe. Almost ov time for you :) Good luck!

Hi wantingagirl (seems you got your wish a few times eh?) Hehe. Almost ov time for you :) Good luck!

Carlywarly Im sure ive met on you on here in the past??? Maybe not. Thanks lol.... yep I would keep going and going but hubby ses no lol. Mmmmm my ticker isn't right im seeing how it goes but Ive bled every day since last June sometimes light sometimes heavy with the odd day or two off and my last 3 cycles have been between 40-50 days

Awh that's lovely :) And maybe! Isaac and Erin seem to be around the same age so maybe it was then? Ooh gosh that's a lot of bleeding :( Sorry about your loss in May! Hopefully your cycles will be back on track soon hun.

Hey girls,
I tested today morning and got a stark BFN, ofcourse. Right now its way past midnight and I am still up because I cant face tommorow morning ( 12DPO). I am still getting EWCM and it could meanAF is on the way as my longest LP was 12 days.

Laura glad you got your +OPK .. fx!

Carly thanks for asking for me. You guys are my only friends in this :)

Emma and Shaz, and Wanting - hey there!

Laura- its good to hear from you- sorry your having a hard time. Im pleased you will be able to try this cycle :)

Mol- im sorry for your bfn :( im still holding out every hope for you xxx

Carly- hope things with darla's work went ok? You think you will ov soon?

Wantingagirl - welcome :)

Darla has 4 more shifts then that's it... :/ Crazily applying for loads of jobs. FX we don't have to go back on JSA :( Thanks for asking Fuschia :)

I started getting EWCM the other day (and thought I would have had a + today) but then it went away. I think it's to do with stress. Well today it's coming back again and my temp was down again this am - so fx within the next few days :) What about you? x

Oh tough times and quite stressful :( last month I got ny 1st positive opk cd 18. Today is cd15 and its not positive so maybe will do same timing as last month. I had thought that was a new thing last month but it could be that I had been oving a little later for a few months now as I hadn't ever been getting positive opks for about 4 months! I think I gave up too early!

So we are just waiting!

Xx

Molgold any further news? Bren thinking about you - hoping that your bfn will turn bfp!

Apparently not, CD1 today and in horrible pain. Had to take a sick day off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->