Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Oh mol im sorry too :(

it's been a bit of a rubbish day for you then :(

You have a brand new cycle and chance now :) xxx

We got any more ladies ovulated yet?

Im trying really hard with food!

Today ive eaten half a honey dew melon, 3 slices of water melon, Brazil nuts, salmon , broccoli, seeds, honey.

All of which I hope to help my cause!

Anyone have any tips
.. let me know! X

Well done Fuschia :) Hope it all helps! Good luck X

Laura fx hun!! really hope you get your rainbow soon :)

I haven't had a + opk yet...and I'm not sure if I bumming will this cycle. The chemical seems to have messed me up? cm is sporadic and tests still really light. Ah well...will see what happens x

Argh how annoying carly.. keep a close eye in case it sneaks up!

My opk was near enough positive this am so we will def bd tonight x

Were meant to do it ladt niht but decided to have a row when we went to bed and it ended up talking into early hours. .. im so tired now!

Lost my positivity that I had tbh.

Im so tired and stressed from work I can't see this being our time!

Where are you all buddies? ? Xx

Aw nooo stay positive and good luck with BD ing x

I got a flashing smile this aft so hoping for a pos soon:)

Ah that's good carly :)

I kinda miss doing the digital opks but they are too expensive really - its nice seeing that smiley face though.

I def have a oos opk this eve. Last month I had pos opk for 2 days and I oved the day of the second pos.

I just put my positive for today and ff has given me a solid line ovulation tomorrow which I thought was odd!

X

Oh that is odd lol...Probably just guessing lol. Great news about the +opk tho!!

I only use the digis when my line gets darker really :)

Smiley face and negative cheapie!! Hate when this happens grrr!! It's like...which do I go with?!! Which to trust lol. They usually go pos at the same time, but this isn't the first time this has happened :/ I don't have any EWCM either!

Hey carly, I always go with the smiley face. I really dont trust the cheapie tests - they dont work much for me.

Cheers hun :) Cheapy just getting darker so should be pos by tonight I think - booked donation for tomorrow anyway :) How you doing?

Maybe the smileys ate more sensitive than cheapies? Good plan getting donation tomorrow ! Then onto 2ww!

Looks like we are going to be very close in our cycles again ! I tried to do opk this morning but I dropped the cup I was peeing in- into the toilet! !!

Anyway I did one tonight and it's becoming less dark so that means im prob oving today right?!

Cheers hun :) Cheapy just getting darker so should be pos by tonight I think - booked donation for tomorrow anyway :) How you doing?

Im ok thanks, bit stressed with a neighbour next door just want out of this place now, AF is due on the 10th so am sure it will come on tbh as I am craving chocolate and naughty food lol but we will see what happens.

Fingers crossed shazney!

Im gonna guess I ovee yesterday but stupid ff took away my line when I put yest temp in even though it was still low. Today has risen a bit - qbout 0.2 deg so hopefully that goes higher tomorrow.

Bding has been a bit weird this month. .. just been so tired from all the extra stress and overtime at work so not hopeful but we will see anyway x

Oh I got ewcm yesterday! .That's quite a rare thing for me.
. Maybe my diet has helped xx

Hope your all well.

Mol- hope you are picking up in your new cycle xxxx

Tmb- hoping to hear from you soon that all is well xx

Laura-.I have fingers and toes crossed for you!

Carly- think your donation is today- good luck!!

FX with the timing Carly and Emma.. and Yay for O time you girls!!
With laura already in TWW, and you too close behind, we are gonna go crazy POASing in 2 weeks :D lol!

Tmb, Shaz and Barbie, how are you?

AFM, I am scheduled for an HSG tomorrow! I am scared and excited both.. I hope the results are positive. I am going nuts!

As I told you girls before, DH has grade 1 glutenization ( which means some sperms form a net and don't let good ones zoom past them). The doc said that its mild but - if both my tubes are patent and I have NOT conceived in the last 7-8 cycles even with good egg and tubes, this means the sperms may be to blame.

Hence we should consider IUI . I really don't know what to do. I know it sounds weird but I really wanted to try to conceive the regular way instead of a clinic. Sorry if that sounds insensitive in any way but I have been pregnant before with DH! Any Ideas?

Molgold- could you try a few more months first? Give yourself some time yo get your head around it and maximise your chances. Dont they day average time is 1 year so you could wait till 12 months? Up to you really. .. I think it takes some getting used to the idea but at the end of the day you still get same result which is a baby with the man you love!

About 6 months ago me and hubby started occasionally doing our version of 'ai' so he does his business into a soft cup and I insert. For days when we just cant push ourselves to bd days in a row! This felt odd at 1st and we felt that if we got preg.. somehow it wouldn't be the same but of course it is :) just gotta get your head round it.

As far as any ideas... do you use presseed or similar? Have u tried using a soft cup after bding to keep those swimmers up there?

I have just indulged in 1/5 of a pineapple and its core... which was different! Im doing this for these 5 days as the enzyme in it is meant to encourage implantation! ! I sound a bit desperate dont I lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->