Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Carly - How did the donation go?

Laura - How you feeling?

Molgold - Hope to hear how your HSG went, hope everything is well.

Fuschia - your so funny, you make me laugh lol keep up the healthy eating

How is everyone else doing, if I have missed anyone?

I got a BFN yesterday and AF turned up this morning. This is the shortest cycle of 23 days this year, usually I am 25 - 30, I hope this is just a one off, if it keeps up I might need to find out what is going on.

I dont feel comfortable with a short cycle of 23 days, makes finding out ovulation tricky.

Awh sorry about AF Shaz! :( Hope it's just a 1 off too hun x

Donation done yesterday aft...let's see how this goes :) cheapies still haven't been pos!! Probably really crappy timing as I don't know if I trust the smileys :(

Hope everyone is doing Ok xx

Hey girls,

Thanks for all your concern :) My HSG went well guys! No blockages - normal. We will try on our own another few months before trying IUI. :) I get it now that its the same thing, thanks Emma :D Hey I am cramping and bled a little post the procedure. I wonder if that's normal :|

Carly hope your timing is great - and that this cycle is super fertile!

Shaz, sorry for your short cycle. 23 days is really less. I am taking D3myoplus (Vit D + Iron tab), and Bcomplex and it has helped lengthen my LP by 1 day atleast. Maybe you could try it out.

How are you Tmb and Laura?

Hey ladies!

I'm back home now :) I've been reading along while I've been away.

Shaz - Sorry that AF arrived and sorry about the very short cycle. That would be frustrating! I've head that vitamin B can help lengthen your LP....have you tried that?

Carly - Yay, for donation! Hope your temps confirm O in the next few days and donation day ends up being good timing.

Molgold - Guving yourself a few more months sounds like a good plan! My friend conceived last year the cycle after her hcg. Her tubes were clear but she feels the dye may have just given them a good clean out and BAM! Pregnant after a year of trying!

Emma - GL to you this cycle! Hope all your healthy eating pays off :) So glad you got a day of EWCM! That's great!

Laura - Thinking of you :) Hoping this cycle ends in a BFP for you and you get your take home baby.

Afm - Morning sickness has kicked in pretty hard. No actual vomiting, just very nauseous most of the day. My Dr. sent my referral in for a dating scan so I'm hoping to get in sometime in the next few weeks :)

Molgold- could you try a few more months first? Give yourself some time yo get your head around it and maximise your chances. Dont they day average time is 1 year so you could wait till 12 months? Up to you really. .. I think it takes some getting used to the idea but at the end of the day you still get same result which is a baby with the man you love!

About 6 months ago me and hubby started occasionally doing our version of 'ai' so he does his business into a soft cup and I insert. For days when we just cant push ourselves to bd days in a row! This felt odd at 1st and we felt that if we got preg.. somehow it wouldn't be the same but of course it is :) just gotta get your head round it.

As far as any ideas... do you use presseed or similar? Have u tried using a soft cup after bding to keep those swimmers up there?

I have just indulged in 1/5 of a pineapple and its core... which was different! Im doing this for these 5 days as the enzyme in it is meant to encourage implantation! ! I sound a bit desperate dont I lol!

Glad for EWCM Emma :D And GL with your diet changes, Ive heard Pinapple cores help a lot.

We do not get Softcups here in India, sadly. Also, ditto for preseed unless I put in an imported order which turns out way more expensive. I have a VitD +folic acid+VitB mix that I have which is supposed to help implantation. I usually get good CM (clear to EWCM) on my own. Hope it works

Hey ladies!

I'm back home now :) I've been reading along while I've been away.

Shaz - Sorry that AF arrived and sorry about the very short cycle. That would be frustrating! I've head that vitamin B can help lengthen your LP....have you tried that?

Carly - Yay, for donation! Hope your temps confirm O in the next few days and donation day ends up being good timing.

Molgold - Guving yourself a few more months sounds like a good plan! My friend conceived last year the cycle after her hcg. Her tubes were clear but she feels the dye may have just given them a good clean out and BAM! Pregnant after a year of trying!

Emma - GL to you this cycle! Hope all your healthy eating pays off :) So glad you got a day of EWCM! That's great!

Laura - Thinking of you :) Hoping this cycle ends in a BFP for you and you get your take home baby.

Afm - Morning sickness has kicked in pretty hard. No actual vomiting, just very nauseous most of the day. My Dr. sent my referral in for a dating scan so I'm hoping to get in sometime in the next few weeks :)

Aw, hope you recover from MS soon Tmb. :hugs: I really hope HSG makes me fertile too, FX! :)

Lovely to hear from you tmb :)

Morning sicknrss as rubbish as it is - is a good sign though isnt it that all is well :)

I struggled with ms being someone that is never usually sick ever!

Shazney- sorry about af and short cycle- sometimes these things happen as one off. Its only when we are ttc that ee particularly notice and get annoyed by it! Just see what happens next perhaps?

Ive gotta eat some more pineapple core now and im not raring to get to the fridge funnily enough!

.the other thing I wanted to try this cycle was more bding through 2ww as I read the sperm can help somehow but I have 0 energy for That! Maybe I ask hubby to do his cup trick again! X pulling out all the stops here!

Laura- if your reading - we are thinking of you!

Awww Mol fantastic news about your HSG results! Fx for good news this cycle!! :D

Tmb heeey stranger lol!! Woo hoo for morning sickness haha ;) As Emma said though, really good sign! I had it so so bad With Isaac practically every day of my pregnancy! It was all day sickness too...and not just nausea. I remember thinking When will this bumming end?!! Haha - did take it as a good sign tho :) Looking forward to your scan hun!!

Emma enjoy the pineapple! Really hope it works for you! Good luck in the tww hun

Laura, hope you're doing okay hun. Missing your posts and updates! :/

Shaz, hope you're well too?

Hope the pregnancy is progressing nicely black barbie :)

AFM: I had a second donation last night lol! Remember I said I got a smile but no cheapy pos? Yesterday I got a positive cheapy. I wasn't able to keep testing with the smileys until the 2 days were up...that was yesterday, and I got another smile! Dodgy body lol! I'm glad I kept testing though as I may go another 2 days. That would have made the 1st donation a waste of time :/ FX I do actually ovulate tho! Ps I lost 6lb at slimming world last Monday (my first weigh in)...it's killing me not having much choccy tho! Craving it like crazy lol

Looks like I am out before I even began! Still no ov, and just started getting EWCM again this evening :( Stoopid body is messing me about! If no temp rise tomorrow thats about it for this cycle. Will just have to wait it out.

How is everyone? It's mega quiet!! :/ lol

Oh carly - what's your body playing at!?

Presumeably your donor won't do a 3rd donation? Its very kind of him to do 2nd though!

I had temp drop this am! Pretty standard for 4dpo. Been in ikea all day then putting furniture together so completely shattered. I forgot to eat my pineapple yesterday! So having double helping today... that's all I can report really! !

X

I don't want a third donation....will take it as a sign and lwave it there :'( lol

Ooh good luck hun! Really hope the pineapple helps :) fx for that bfp next week!! :D

Hey ladies. Sorry I'm MIA. Not feeling the baby and bump at the moment.

We're alright. Just chugging along really. I'm not expecting anything this month really as I ovulated very late and... I dunno. Just don't feel like this is the month. Will be waiting until after AF is due to test as I only have a FRER and a digi in the house and I'm not wasting them on bfn!

Hope your body sorts itself out Carly.
Emma, good luck for this cycle!

Hope everyone else is well xxx

My AF is starting to confuse me. It's only been two days
with not much and not anything today :-/ which is when my AF would of been due if it was day 25. Plus I also had some CM and I have sore boobs. Lets see if AF comes on proper 2moro. Has anyone's AF ever changed as they got older? Ano strange question lol

My AF is starting to confuse me. It's only been two days
with not much and not anything today :-/ which is when my AF would of been due if it was day 25. Plus I also had some CM and I have sore boobs. Lets see if AF comes on proper 2moro. Has anyone's AF ever changed as they got older? Ano strange question lol

Tessstttt!!! Lol My AF changed from 5 days to 4 days...and Lord knows whats happening this cycle :/

Maybe the 2 days bleeding was IB?? Got my fx tightly fof you :D

Awh Laura, sorry you feel like that about b&b hun :( Can fully understand though...take as long as you need. I still have my fx for you this cycle though.

Shazney- can you test? Specially if the 2 days were quite light bleeding?

My temp has taken a nice big rise today which is nice.

Laura- thanks for the luck! You need to do what you need to do and I completely understand xx wishing you best of luck too xx

Yay for temp rise Fuschia!!!

As I suspected, my temp didn't rise this morning :( Darnit!! Ah well....even if I ov today, 3 days will be too long :( Next cycle it is!! X

3 days isn't too long Hun. I know women who have got pregnant with 4/5 days. Fingers crossed anyhow xx

Bless you Laura, thanks hun :) Just hope it isn't an annovulatory cycle though! That would be the pits :/

So having one of those days we allhhave where everyone you know seem to be announcing pregnancies/having babies! In my case its all 2nd and 3rd babies!

Just rubs salt in wound a bit doesn't it girls!

I can't wait till our lil group gets some more sticky bfps. Then our group can turn into a parenting group ! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->