Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Tell me about it! Three pregnancy announcements in an hour at work the other night...
One of them due the same day squishy would have been

Shazney- can you test? Specially if the 2 days were quite light bleeding?

My temp has taken a nice big rise today which is nice.

Laura- thanks for the luck! You need to do what you need to do and I completely understand xx wishing you best of luck too xx

I did a test a day before the light bleeding and it was negative but it was a cheapie, but nothing today and nothing yesterday, going to wait it out and then test again on saturday as the longest cycle I have had is 30 days this year, and my ovulation kits arrived today too lol xx

Tell me about it! Three pregnancy announcements in an hour at work the other night...
One of them due the same day squishy would have been

I know, its all I here someone always seems to be pregnant and I am like when is it my turn!!!!!!!! lol how are you mrs?

Carly - Your chart is hard to read....I'll be interested to see what ff picks up. I'm thinking you could have O'd 2 or 3 days ago with a shy temp rise. I guess the next few temps will tell more. I wouldn't put yourself completely out of the game!

Laura - 9dpo right? Is tomorrow test day? I'm rooting for you :)

Shazney - What's going on today? Bleeding? I hate when our body's mess around!

Emma and Molgold - How's it going ladies? Emma, sorry for all the announcements you've had to face. I sometimes feel a little guilty posting in here but I know you ladies don't see it the same and are happy to have me :) Anyway, hope you're having a better day today!

Tmb how are you? No bleeding today, last time was saturday, so confused. Going to do another pregnancy test on Saturday as that would be 30 days on Friday. If positive great, if not I am just gonna try my ovulation kits I just ordered as I normally do lol. That's all I can do but boy I hate being this confused

How is everyone else doing? xx

Well turns out I am now bleeding again! Really upset as I wish my body would do what it is supposed to do. As I have just felt confused with this. Oh well at least the ovulation tests were not a waste of money xx

Sorry Shaz, is it AF for sure?

Carly, don't count this cycle a bust yet..! I got pregnant with BDing 5 days before O!

Tmb, when we say we are getting ticked off with the baby announcements, ofcourse we don't count you and we ARE happy for the couple in question, just sad our bodies are not working as they should. :|

I am only CD10, no BDing in yet (too tired!) and no BDing expected till CD16 as we are going to visit sis in law. :( Hope I don't O early this cycle! We are going away later today and I will be checking in from time to time :) Excited to meet the kids!

Sorry shaz :-(

Mol, I hope the bd times up well with ovulation for you
Tmb, of course we don't mind you posting here! You're part of the group!

Afm... 10dpo. Period due today. No sign yet, but I have a splitter of a headache and am just exhausted, so I'm assuming she'll be along later. I put a pad on just in case

Oh well, yes AF for sure today. On the positive side at least my ovulation kits can now be used and were not a waste of money lol.

Oh MolGold, hope you manage to fit BDing in somehow.

Tmb - like others said of course we don't mind you being here! We are all here to support all the way.

Just means you are obliged to stsy here until the last one of us ladies has our baby as the title says - hopefully that will be in.... say a year!

Laura- af here ?? Hope not!

Shazney - sorry its rubbish when our bodies mess around and give false hope!

Carly- I hope this cycle takes a surprising turn for you :)

Afm- 7dpo and got another 5 or 6 days till af- that's all really! Had a good rise this am but looking back- I seem to have often peaked at 7dpo then it drops so will see iver next few days if it sticks to that pattern x

Oh sorry molgold - I hope that you get to bd and if not... that your timing is still spot on! Xx need to hear of more bfps soon

Still no AF here...

I won't be testing until Friday at the earliest though

Laura - Hope she stays away! I feel ya on the testing. I didn't test until 12dpo after my loss and I was a 7dpo and onwards tester prior. It's like I wanted to know, but didn't want to know. I'm so anxious for you :) Sending positive vibes!

Thanks for the reassurance ladies! I'm here for the long haul....sticking it out with you all until the finish (and hopefully after as well!).

I'm absolutely terrified if I'm honest. But we shall see how it goes

Oh my gosh I missed so much!!! LOL Didn't get any emails to notify me of posts...so just assumed it was quiet! Came on my PC and saw a whole heap of posts!! LOL

Shaz, sorry about AF hun :( Good luck this cycle!!! As you say, at leasts OPK's were not a waste of dough :)

Tmb we're soooo happy for you and don't ever think we feel bad cos of your bfp ;) We're utterly excited for you (well I am - and sure the other ladies are too!). Looking forward to your next scan!

Laura, eeek! I know you're scared...it's completely understandable. If you got a bfp though I bet all will be perfect. Not that you wont be shit scared every day of pregnancy (I only relaxed a TAD at 24 weeks viability day). Every day consisted of checking for blood every bathroom break! It was sooo scary. It's a little sad that all of us who have had a mc never truly feel 100% secure and oblivious during pregnancy. We never lose that fear. I really really am gunning for you though!

Fuschia, I am so hopeful for you this cycle too!! C'monnnn we need more bfp's! The law of averages.....fx fx fx!!

Mol hun, hope you get to BD before ov!! As with Fuschia...I am sure one of us will hopefully be making that exciting announcement in the very near future! Imagine if it's all of us!! Wooooo one can only hope!! (And pray ;) )

AFM: I am thinking 2dpo today? Although your comments gave me a little hope, I am being realistic and thinking I am about 90% out! Can still hope that 10% wins through but I am just not feeling it! :( lol xx

Thanks huns :) I think 2dpo 'cos my post ov temps have never been as low as 36.2 Gosh even when you know, you don't know - you know?! Hahaha

Blah chart ia doing what it usually does which can't be a great sign.

Did a Internet cheapy with smu as I found q stash I forgot I had from the preseed but I believe it to be bfn... If I look for ages... there's something there but no colour.

Last year we went on an expensive holiday in july because ir was going to be the last one for a while what with our plans to make a baby. ... well we are going om holiday again! In oct... we are deciding between cheap and cheerful or really going for a bit of luxury
.. if I get no bfp then im.def pushing for the expensive hol!!!

Xx

Looks like ff agrees with you carly... but your not out anywyay right. . Hope donor had some class a sperm this time round and they were waiting patiently! !

Laura - have everything crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->