Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Chart being like normal doesn't mean anything just yet ;)It can look however it wants as long as u get that bfp eh?! Lol. Ps Hope that cheapy is a really faint pos!!! Good luck hun and when will you test again? X

Awh Laura sorry hun!!! Hooray for being closer to Clomid tho, and not long til your trip!! Is it NY? :D xx

Oh coooourse it's NY Carly lol. Not too long to go now. Looking forward to going. Would be nice to get a bfp before we go but I'm not really "that" bothered as either way I get clomid when we get back

Oh coooourse it's NY Carly lol. Not too long to go now. Looking forward to going. Would be nice to get a bfp before we go but I'm not really "that" bothered as either way I get clomid when we get back

Whoop!!! :) And go you! Silver lining xx

Sorry Laura that you are out- but it is positive that your luteal phase is 'normal' and has not been affected. On to next month - and its great that you have things to look forward to .

I think I need this holiday to make myself feel sane!

I noticed I struggle most around this time in my cycle where I really feel I'm out but I still have to wait for af to come.... if I'm not pregnant,.... cant I just fast track this part please and start a new cycle??

Aww sorry Fuschia...still early tho!!! :) x Good luck for next time you test :)

Thanks. .. I think I might leave it now if I can! I have 1 super drug and a load of ics but I don't really like them!

Im starting to feel genuinely desperate for this! I am thinking about going to gp and seeing of they can help bu investigating me some how... but im worried they will just tell me to go away and lose weight because my bmi is around 35 I think. It was over 37 when I conceived dd so although I know my weight isn't helping. .. I don't believe it os hindering my situation. Im scared of going and them saying I have to lose weight 1st which im already trying to do... but it will make me feel like I have no hope! !

Aaarrrgh sorry ladies x

I think im taking these bfn hard because since 5dpo I've been itchy all over... and have these tiny little spots. .. almost like mosquito bites.
. They are all over! Scalp... boobs... legs... chin belly. And of course I was googling and I read that a lot of ladies had this as their 1at pregnancy symptom and I felt the timing is weird and got my hopes up . I read that at conception your body releases some histamine and so I wondered of that's what was causing this because it is a bit of an allergic itchy feeling. But if this is the case and it is a pregnancy symptom... if have thought id have a bfp by 9dpo if it started 5dpo. Sorry im aware im going on... hubby knows about these bumps bit I can't talk to him with my madness like i can to you!!

Awh bless you Fuschia hun. I think really you have only been ttc properly since you found out you ov'd later maybe? I'd be tempted to have a cycle that you don't have pineapple etc in order to aid conception.....purely to give you a real time out. Relaxing a bit might make all the difference? It might make no difference, but I'd be tempted. No ice for hubby either...just vitamins and any ttc lube you use? Can understand if you don't wanna go that route tho-i almost stopped temping the other day but thought better of it as I'd only be going nuts wondering if I even ov'd at all!! Lol

Hopefully it won't even matter tho if you got that bfp this cycle!! Let's hope you do!! No idea about those bumps :/ it's soooo hard not to ss isn't it!! Hope they are your 1st symptom hun x

Ps a bmi of 35 is nothing really..mine was 47 when I conceived Isaac!!

Thanks carly.. feeling so emotional at the moment! I screamed yesterday in the car! Lol I was on my own and figured that it was a good place as no one can hear but I will have my little freak out then ill be back to normal soon ! Then I will stop this madness. .. its just the ttc journey ups and downs I guess ! I appreciate your words of encouragement :)

Do a cheapy with smu maybe? In first few days of my bfp fmu didn't work for me....altho don't want u to stress out even more. I forgot to add that even if yo released histamine at conception (theoretically) Add 3 to 5 days travel. 2 - 3 days of implantation then another 2 days til at a readable level for bfp. Not out at 9dpo hun x

sorry fuschia, I am having a crappy AF cramps and shattered :( urgh all I keep thinking is how nice would it be not to have AF for 9 months. oh well I can dream. I do feel ttc has its ups and downs, sometimes I wonder if it would happen quicker if I was not trying. cant help with BMI as I am a skinny minnie, give me some of your weight.

when is ur AF due? Is it today?

I have learnt that any type of spotting or bleeding is not normal for me if I was pregnant and next time I am not going to do any pregnancy tests until I am at least day 30, as these bfn are crap and so is AF. sorry if am ranting and rambling on xx

Hi shazney- don't apologize to ranting ! We all need to rant sometimes as shown by my previous posts! !

My af isnt due till Monday or Tuesday.

I know what you mean about testing because bfns are the worst! I tend to always test early then I find it easier to leave it alone so now I'm going to try and wait it out.

Sorry you have horrible af cramps xx

Busy morning in here...

Emma - Sorry about the BFN. Did you just use an IC? I hate those things....at 12DPO I got one that I marked as negative. If I stared at it really hard I could swear I could see a something (but this happens to me on every test I stare at really hard). Anyway, it wasn't until 13DPO that I saw a line this time with an IC and even then it was so faint.....9DPO is still early and you shouldn't count yourself out just yet!

Laura - Sorry about AF arriving. Hope you are feeling alright and getting along well. I hope this cycle goes back to your normal (or maybe an earlier O). They say you may be extra fertile for a few months time....Hope you catch and stick this coming cycle :)

Shanz - Sorry AF was being so stupid for you. Hoping this cycle gets back on track and doesn't leave you questioning things.

Carly - 4DPO :) Bet test time feels like forever away! Hope you've got a few things to keep you busy and help pass time.

Shaz and Emma - sorry you're both having a hard time. Sometimes the key is just to try your hardest to forget about it for a few cycles. That's what I'm doing and have been doing since we started ttc again in January, and it's not making me as crazy as it did when we ttc before. I also never test any earlier than one day before AF. I hate squinting so would rather wait until there is an obvious line if there is going to be one. It's frustrating because apart from trying at the right times, there really is nothing we can do. It's all luck really.
Emma definitely see your doctor if you feel you want to. My BMI is 34 and they told me to lose weight, but they also did tests and things. The BMI limit is only for treatment, not for tests as well so they should at least test and make sure you are ovulating.
Carly - FX!
TMB - good to see you xxx

I'm ready for another cycle. Hoping the witch leaves soon as she is doing my head in.i ordered OPKs and preggo tests this morning, and apart from OPKing I'm just going to see how this cycle pans out. I think we're going to use low dose soy, but on,y a low dose as a high dose messed up my cycle.
2 cycles until clomid!

Good for you Laura hun! Sounds like an excellent plan and good luck :)

Hi ladies. Thanks for all your words of encouragement and advice :)

I did use ic tmb :) I only have them because I got some free when I bought my preseed . I dont like them really.

I think I might just do that ladies! I don't know what else I can do! I think I'll let it go for a bit and see how that serves me.

Did another ic this am and it was bfn

Expecting af today or tomorrow.

How are you all doing? Carly have you tested ? I know you aways like to start early xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->