Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Awh hun hopefully you'll get a late bfp!!! :)

I tested yep haha definitely bfn! No symptoms whatsoever anyway lol. Got weighed at Sw this morning and 1lb off. Considering I was really bad last week, I'm really happy about it :) That's 9 and a half lb in 3 weeks. Hopefully it'll help with this ttc business :)

How is everyone doing? Xxx

Thanks carly! Cross my fingers for you:)

I have booked a doc appointment for next Thursday. What you ladies said has kinda given me confidence to go and see someone- hopefully they won't be mean about my weight! .even if they just give me a blood twst or something. .. or maybe they will investigate further considering my previous c section and infection. Either way... it can't hurt ! X

Fingers crossed ladies!

They shouldn't be. If they say something just say you are working on it through healthy eating and exercise. They may agree to do bloods to see if you are ovulating, but I'm not sure how much they will do as you already have a child - depends on your NHS trust. Some of them are really narky. But fingers crossed yours are ok

ladies am just gonna take a break off this thread for a week or so, really not feeling myslef these days. just so you all know Im not ignoring you just need a wee break. Hope you are all well xx

And she has arrived! Here we go again!

Im a little behind you Laura!

The good thing is that my luteal phase is being more constant now at 12 days :)

Oh stupid witch!
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/GIF/tumblr_inline_n47kdqActN1qafrh6_zps8b7550f0.gif

Good to be almost cycle buddies though. With my late ovulation we might end up being tww buddies. Although I took soy this month so hoping to ovulate earlier.

OPKs arrived today. AWOOHOO

Emma - Sorry that AF arrived. Maybe going back to the basics this cycle will serve you well. Less pressure, more pleasure :) Hope the witch takes it easy on you.

Carly - Still early yet! Anything on today's test? How did everything pan out with Darla's work frustrations? Did you guys figure things out?

Shazney - Take all the time you need....we wi be here when you're ready to come back :)

Laura - Hope the low dose soy does the trick and O shows up earlier then expected :) Is the donor expected to be around all cycle long?

AFM - I booked in for a private scan on Thursday as my anxiety is way up there. I need to see that something is actually in there. 4:30 Thursday....I'll update as soon as I can afterwards. My dating scan is booked for September 8th so it'll be nice to get a look twice :)

I'm going to send out so much positive pregnancy vibes to you all this cycle....I so want to see another BFP in here right away!

Hey TMB. So excited for your scan! Hope all is tip top in there!

Yeah donor should be around all month. He's such a gem!

Awh Shaz we understand hun....hope you're doing Ok!!

Sorry about AF Fuschia hun :( Darn witch!! Here's to a relaxed cycle for you :) fx!

Laura, yay for OPK's coming today!! :D

Tmb eeek for scan on Thurs!!! Will be stalking :) Altho....there's about 5 hrs difference eh? You in ON? That'll be 9.30pm ish here eh?

Mol....wheeeere areeee youuuuuu? Hope all is Ok xx

AFM: Heeeeelp!!! I am attaching an image...think its a duff test tho as ic is bfn!

Attachments

• 2014-08-19 14.02.20.jpg
    2014-08-19 14.02.20.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 4
Thanks ladies!

Laura - like your my little pony cartoon. Looks very similar to me today as I storm around work!

As usual - Iam feeling better now that she is here and I am moving on! 8/9 dpo are always the worst when get a stupid bfn butI still have to wait days to start afresh!

Come of ladies lets be positive!

I hope the soy works well for you Laura.

I also hope my doc appointment in 9 days is actually useful... at least I want to getan idea for where I stand with the NHS.

Carly- What test is that?

Can def see a line there... not sure if its pink?

Could be a very very early bfp...... is it more sensitive than the ic?

It's a FRER taken apart lol...Could see a line but wanted to be sure. Deffo Deffo pink...showed up within 5 mins. Not sure if I buggered the result up by opening it tho :/ Now am gonna have to wait till tomorrow to test again x

I tested with my second FRER and it's another bfp.....didn't take this one apart. It's lighter but I didn't wait long between pees!

I see it and it's definitely pink! Wowzers...didn't think my positive pregnancy vibes would help that fast! Lol

My frer always showed before my ic's.

Post the other one! I'm so excited!

Can't believe I missed you out of my 1st reply Laura!! Sorryyyy (amended now lol). You do have a great donor hun!! x

I'll post Tmb but not sure if you'll be able to see the 2nd line....it's hard to see on camera. I don't know what to think....going for some CB digis now wish me luck!!! xx

1st pic is second test and second is 1st haha...just to confuse haha

Attachments

• 2014-08-19 14.59.24.jpg
    2014-08-19 14.59.24.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 2014-08-19 14.59.49.jpg
    2014-08-19 14.59.49.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 4
The second test you took is much lighter but still visible! Congrats to you :) Can't wait to see the digi results! Will you take that in the morning? Or tonight?

Awh thanks guys but darent hope yet. Could be a bad batch :/ I saved pee so will use same sample as 2nd test. I am buying a twin pack in case it's negative tho lol. Stupid ic's still negative so not confident I even have a bfp :/ xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->