Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Oh wow - congrats carly- you thought you had no chance this month !

Be watching for further confirming updates!!!

Hey - you know the digis arent as sensitive as frer!

I would have been very surprised if you got a positive on a digi now. ..

I think in the morning you need to do another test. .. have you got another frer too?

I would ignore the digi for now. They're not as sensitive. I think FRER is 12.5miu and cb digi is 25miu

Awh thanks for giving me hope guys....feel bummed tho :( Think with IC's and cb digital all being negative then it's more likely the frer are duff eh? Xx

I don't have any more frer Fuschia...just the ic's, cb digi and I bought some asda cheapies too. Will still test tho xx

Well I heard asda cheapies to be quite good!
If it was ic being positive and frer negative then I would say its probably dodgy tests but as its tje frer... well id trust them much more!

Only a couple of days will tell! I hope it is xx

Ahhh thanks huns :) Will test with an ic fmu then asda cheapy and another ic afternoon pee. What will be will be I guess. Glad I have you ladies to help me feel better xx

I agree with everyone else - the digi's are less sensitive and I'm doubting the frer are dodgy. Time will reveal all :) looking forward to the mornings results!

I think you're in for a lovely surprise Hun

In the meantime just take each day as it comes

AFM, my OPKs showed up today. Last dose of soy tonight then we just wait for +opk. I'm loosely considering getting 2/3 donations this month. Maybe one each +opk day. Not sure. Wait and see I guess how our availability matches up at the time

Awh thanks :) Not feeling optimistic now though....

Ooh Laura Yay! Hope the soy helps and hopefully you and the donor can figure things out - he's not let you down yet eh? Got a good one there for sure xx

You have no reason not to feel optimist if you ask me. Didn't you get bfp at 7dpo with issac that was bfn at 8dpo? You never know what's around the corner and of course every pregnancy is different.

Nope. I'm so glad we found him as he is so very reliable. We also get on really well with him and have a lot in common so that helps

I guess...lol x

That's really good about donor- it's just what you need :) Good luck this cycle xx

9dpo and bfn on ic and asda cheapy with fmu! Story of my life atm....sodding tests :( Wasn't going to use Asda one til later but oh well :( Temps are doing what they usually do too! shizzle! :cry:

Hope everyone is doing Ok? Xx

Not even a whisper of a line?! Did you do anything with SMU?

There was a faint line, but not until way after the time limit :/Not been able to test again as we've been to the seaside all day. Will probably test later with ic...
But it will be a bfn I just know it. Symptoms I did have (not many) have vanished without a trace. Boobs not tender. All I have is major fatigue but that's normal for me this time in my cycle anyway. Oh I've been waking up at stupid o'clock the last couple days tho but that's no doubt environmental rather than hormonal lol. Either it was a chemical or frer need a harsh complaint from me! Will wait for af before I do tho xx

Yep, 2 ic's both negative with (3 hour held) evening pee :( Grrrrrrrrrr xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->