Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Well it's true. You're not out until the witch shows up :)
Gut instinct can be right, but the month my gut said no, it was a bfp month

I feel you need another frer?

Its a weird 1... you would think yoi the would see something on ic... but maybe they arent a good batch.

You should also do the other asda test tomorrow and see jf a line comes up sooner xxxx

Crossing my fingers x

Thanks guys :) Bfn with ic again fmu :( I used the second asda cheapy yesterday am Fuschia hun....only got the cheapies and the cbd :/ I was going to buy another but I figure it's throwing money down the drain lol....

Sorry carly :( looks like your best bet is to wait this out!

When is af due? Xx

Im off to visit an osteopath tjis afternoon to sort my back out - scared of it!!

Thanks hun, due sat or Sunday so not too long to wait. FF says Sunday so inclined to go with that :)

Ooh good luck at the osteopath hun hope it helps xx

Hey girls,

I have been away last week as my father in law suffered a stroke. We have been in and out of the hospital all hours of the day and night during the past week. Just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you ladies..

FX for the elusive BFP Carly!

Sorry for AF Laura and Emma.

Tmb, hope you are well. Hope Shaz will be here when I can get back as well.

Awww Mol!! Sorry about FIL!! Hope he's OK and recovers well soon!! We're thinking of you too!! :)

So I just took another CBD and NOT PREGNANT again :cry: grrr againnnnn lol. IC's still neg. I will add that I have been researching and apparently the FRER are the most sensitive tests. They are able to detect 6.5miu (or around that). Now, even if this is true...it's been 2 days since I took those tests which were positive. If I was in fact pregnant, the hcg levels would surely be high enough to be detected by the IC's (even if not the CBD yet). Aggghhh I dunno....hate this part (waiting for AF). Time to chill out and forget about it!

Hope everyone is doing OK today too xx

Sorry to hear about your FIL mol! I hope he makes a fast recovery!
Emma - good luck at the osteopath
Carly - so annoying! If you get AF I would definitely write and complain to first response. If nothing else you might get new tests out of it

AFM... Boring as usual. Starting OPKs tomorrow

Molgold - Good to hear from you! Sorry to hear about you fil. He he recovers well from this.

Emma - Hope your appointment goes well :)

Carly - I'm not sure what to make if these results?! So strange! You've had so many strange tests in the past few months.....hmmmmm.

Laura - You're never boring ;)!

Afm -Scan is at 4:30 but I probably won't update till really late or even the morning. I have to leave my phone with the babysitter (we only have cells so always leave one behind) and won't be home until around 8pm my time. I'll try to pop in quick when I get home just to say all is well....then maybe post a pic tomorrow :) I am so nervous but so excited!

I complained to FR today! I am just so fed up...and I know TMB...sooo many dodgy tests for me :( lol

Laura hahaha as Tmb said, you're never boring lass :D

Eek Tmb good luck hun!!! Got everything tightly crossed and so looking forward to a beautiful pic of your lil peanut!!! Hope I'm still up if you update tonight! All the best hun and don't worry xx

Hello ladies, went for my 31 week check up yesterday. I had a few questions for my dr, and I just love how it seems as if I don't bother him!!!! Here were my questions below:

1. I had a previous C-Section does this mean another one with the second child? ANSWER YES

2. How many people can be in the operating room? ANSWER 1

3. How long is the recovery with a c-section, b/c I had forgot. ANSWER 3 days in the hospital.

4. Do you pass you due date with a c-section? ANSWER No. She will be taken at 39 weeks..

WOW so I only have 7 weeks to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has been a long journey for me and my DH. We were trying over a year and I had given up. The Femara cycle I was on in Jan was going to be my last cycle for the next 6 months. I had my laproscopic surgery (which found a cyst and tissue damage which was causing my eggs not to be able to go up and down my fallopian tubes) on Jan 13, started my cycle on Jan 16 and got my BFP on Feb 15. We had just about given up with tears every month after a BFN. I have a 5 (6 on 9-11-14) yr old and my DH doesn't have any kids. After the semen analysis and his repoorts came back good, I felt as if I was letting him down. But, I'm actually glad I got pregnant when I did b/c it works out just perfectly for when family will already be down when she's 7 weeks old for her shower!!! My God is good!!!!

I will continue to pray for those who are trying. :happydance: it's possible and yes it is a journey.

Hi ladies... still crossing my fingers for you carly.

Molgold- sorry to hear about your hard time :(

Black barbie- exciting times for you :) not long now and thanks for routing for us!

I am back from osteopath- feeling a bit fragile now! Glad I went though because he said I had a big twist and he did a lot to me !

I even got some acupuncture needles put in to help the pain and inflammation which I reacted very well to !

He does acupuncture and we did mention it for fertility so its somehtign I may think about!

Hey all :) Barbie so happy for you hun!! Not long at all to go for you! :) Good luck getting ready for the next few weeks!!

Fuschia hope you recover from the osteopathy soon! Hopefully it's short term pain for long term gain :D

Boo to the night shift Laura! :/ But at least you'll hopefully get an update from Tmb :)

I have resigned myself to feeling this was another chemical! I did go buy some more frer this evening, tested after holding pee for 4 hrs and stark white :( :'( If it wasn't a chemical then I just got 2 bad frers the other day. Either way, I'm no less disappointed.

Hope father in law is doing better Mol?

Not long til scan Tmb!! Eeek!!

There is a baby in there! Measuring bang on for dates, strong heartbeat and was waving and kicking :) I am so relieved! We told the kids today and they are pretty excited!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 5
I suck at attaching photos....they always turn sideways!

Woohoo awesome amazing incredible!!! Soooo gorgeous Tmb!!! Heyyyy babyyyy :) :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->