Supporting each other until we all have our babies :) 2 wonderful babies born! !

Tmb - that's so lovely to see and congrats :)

So happy for you! !

I am definitely feeling difference today! Last night I felt so so Rough! Today I feel a bit fragile but I actually think my bladder has been affected you know!

I don't need to pee as often! Quick Google search suggests that osteopathy is good for helping with bladder issues as there can be pressir on bladder if things aren't in the right place. .. which makes sense why I might need to pee more I guess unless I just haven't drunk as much without meaning too...

Anyway completely irrelevant but I share everything else with you ladies! !

Carly - feeling sad for you- nothing worse than getting false hope. .. I hope this turns around though for u xx

Hehe Fuschia - awesome news! Happy bladder too it seems lol. Glad you're feeling a little better today x

I'm not testing anymore...just waiting for AF hun as she should be here tomorrow or sun (prefer sun lol) I've dealt with it today. That frer yesterday put any hopes to rest any anyway so no chance of a positive outcome. Thank you for the positivity though hun :) Hope you're feeling doubly better tomorrow xx

Sorry carly :( not a great start to your weekend :(

But you know where you stand now and have started with a new cycle and chance for that bfp :)

X x X

Thanks for all the kind words everyone :)

Carly - Sorry about AF, witch! I think you may be right regarding this cycle and I'm sorry about that as well.

Molgold - How is your fil getting on?

Laura - Have you started your OPK's?

Emma - Glad your session seems to have made some positives for you :) Thats great!

Blackbarbie - I was 9+3 at my ultrasound and 9+5 today :) You are getting do close to meeting your little one!

Shazney - Hope you are doing okay :)

Thanks for all the support ladies. Hope you are well. I have just had a stressful time. I get asked all the time do I want another child constantly? and it is really upsetting me, it makes me so angry and stressed I just come home and burst into tears and take it out on my OH and child as obviously only a close friend and you all know am trying. so want out of this place everyone is terribly nosey. I just wish I knew how to handle that question.

Carly - Sorry about AF :(

Molgold - hows things?

Laura - Hows things?

Blackbarbie - Not long to go now are you excited? :)

Emma- glad you are trying some alternative therapy think I might try some at the colleges to save money and combat stress

Tmb - Loved the baby scans :) what do you think you are having?

Thanks all...I'm fine with it now. Hate the last few days of a cycle when you have bfn - so depressing waiting for AF, but clinging onto any kind of hope :/ Ah well....a fresh cycle now :) Good luck to those of us TTC!

Tmb you must be on top of the world after that scan and seeing your lo :) Not long for the second tri! Wow!!! X

Shaz I get asked that all the time too! Three times last week! I just reply with 'we'll see what happens' One of my replies got a little dramatic as a family friend kept pushing me for an answer....I looked to the heavens and shouted the question to God! That soon shut her up. Lol....ppl are too darn nosey haha. Don't worry hun, our time will come and we can push our bumps into everyone's face ;) Don't let it upset you Shaz....that's the last thing you need when TTC :hugs:

Laura hope you're doing good? Have fun with the opks! Fx tightly for an awesome result this cycle!! :D

Fuschia, how you doing? Hope your back (and bladder) are in a happy place these days :)

Thanks for the support Carly, Im day 13 on my cycle, but unfortunately my ovulation test kits have only worked once, I am done with digi clearblues they dont freaking work, only one has worked this month lol. I am buying a cheaper kit next month and not a digi.

Hope you and everyone else is having a good weekend xx

Deffo do cheapies hun :) What cycle day do you start testing with them, and how many times a day? I use cheapies until my line starts to darken - then use CB digis to confirm xx

Deffo do cheapies hun :) What cycle day do you start testing with them, and how many times a day? I use cheapies until my line starts to darken - then use CB digis to confirm xx

Usually day 10, only once in the morning, yeh that sounds like a better idea as these digis are terrible. Never had any problems with them before just once really. Xx

Ooh with cheapies I'd test at least twice a day (morning and evening). I have had surges last only a few hours before. Also I never get my 1st day +opk with fmu...it's usually afternoon pee. You might be missing your surge. Can understand why with the digis tho too expensive to just use willy nilly :)

Hey girls, Thanks for asking for me :) I count on you girls more than anything these days.

Carly sorry AF got you :( glad you are doing ok..

Barbie, I loved your post and excited for you to meet your lil one :)

Tmb Awesome scans! And 2nd tri not so far now! you deserve all the happiness!

Laura, Hey hun! I hope you O sooner , the wait sucks!

Emma, I am happy your osteopath is so knowledgeable. I also love your enthusiasm for new therapies and diet, its infectious!

AFM Still in and out of hospitals all day. Today, i.e. Monday, is the first day of work for me since 13th Aug. Still I managed to put in an early morning visit to the ICU and come to work. Its a struggle and also our bills are mounting ( insurance cover limit is reached). And FIL may be in for another week, then bed ridden for don't know how long.. its a severe stroke.

Amidst all this, I am surprised that DH is the one wanting to stay on schedule for BDing as much as possible, since I had told him earlier that HSG cycles are said to be super fertile. I think I am 1dpo today as I got a big fat +OPK on Sat morning.. I hardly use them and when I did, + came up right away. Anyway, we are only home together rarely ( he stays back nights at the hospital and goes to work from there) and we BD in that little time - almost feels naughty in a way :) FX something good comes out of this mess we are in right now.

I would also love to know more about your lives.. not just TTC talk. How are you all doing ladies?

Good morning ladies!
I have not started on the opks yet! Need to check my supply! I had thought about getting the clear blue ones things time but I might be too late to get them delivered now. I have found the cheapies to be quite reliable but find I have to do it twice a day too especially as it gets closer to being positive :)

Hi MolGold - poor FIL :( Thats good though that throughout all this that you are keeping to bding - lets hope that this cycle is in fact mega fertile for you and you get your bfp!

I'll happily tell you more about my life.... I work part time for a charity for children and adults with learning disabilities. Hubby and I have been married for 3 years- we got engaged 1 year after meeting and were married 5 months later :) Sounds a bit mad now I say it but it felt right and still does :)

Right now ... life is quite un eventful! Which is good! I like to make the most of everything and try to see the positive always... as you ladies have maybe realised about me!

I am getting more and more interested in alternative therapies as so far my experience have been nothing but positive! If I do not get a bfp this cycle I may approach the osteopath about having acupuncture for fertility reasons but I am holding off on that for now because I need another osteopath session and well... Im not made of money! :)

How are all my B n b buddies??
xxx

Mol I'm so sorry that your FIL has had a severe stroke. Strokes are horrendous, just horrible. I hope he can make some kind of recovery in the coming months.
I'm glad you're still finding time to BD - hopefully you'll make a little miracle.

Happy to tell you about me. Amy and I live in South East London with our two dogs, Misty and Gizmo. I work for the ambulance service here as an emergency call taker and Amy works in transport. We've been together since 2008 and in a civil partnership since 2010. We became godparents to our friend's little girl yesterday, which was lovely. Here's some pics
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/42a76c48c012198839077fb327cb69c1_zpsa5324568.jpg
There's not much else to say, really.

Emma alternative therapies are very interesting. I don't have the guts to try acupuncture - the idea of the needles freaks me out! I am quite into my vitamins though and can't believe how much better I've felt since taking 5000iu of vitamin D daily. It's made a huge difference to my energy levels and such

Laura, ofcourse you have lots of stories to share.. I read your journal, remember? I love how brave you and Amy are with the negativity that seems to surround you! I am also on 2000miu Vit D supplements and I love how much better I feel on them.

Emma I am awed by your job description.. I hope to be able to contribute towards society more actively like you do one day. Your story sounds like mine, we got engaged in 6 months :) However having an MC made me put off our wedding by 2 years to get over it.. in the meanwhile I got my MBA. But it still feels right, feels so new. So I know what you mean. I just wish we had a lil one to show for our strong union. I am not even thinking of more than #1 right now.

Nothing much to report here . . I am anywhere between 1 -3 DPO and felt a strong bout of nausea yesterday.. maybe something I ate :| Anywho.. trying to pass TWW without completely losing it this time! Want to hear from Tmb, Shaz, Carly and Barbie :)

Hi ladies,

well I stay in freezing cold Scotland near Glasgow, and I am not working at the moment. I live with my DD1 who will be 4 next month and live with OH, currently engaged, been together 6 years but now saving to get married. We both do not work but OH is currently looking and I am considering looking next year. have not got much to say lol

I am day 15 in my cycle now so will see what happens by end of next weekend. Ovulation has not been picked up this cycle due to the faulty tests, but I have felt better for the tests not working if that makes sense.

How are all you ladies? xxx

How are you Tmb and Carly? Quiet on the thread these days!
I hope you O early Shaz and Laura!

AFM - Rant alert! Ontop of my already shitty life, I am so disgusted by this 'friend' of mine. She was due to be married to her long time BF last june. They even got their marriage license. But just before the official wedding, they broke it off. This Jan they got back together and we all went to Goa for a holiday. They broke up in March again.

The horrifying part is, she found out she was pregnant in March, and aborted once she broke up! And now they are again hooking up and probably planning their official wedding!! I don't think she has any regret for the abortion.

I mean, she is 28, married(legally) and earning very well.. why would you abort when there are ladies such as us who are dying for that BFP! Its a taboo to be unwed mom in India but all they had to do was declare their wedded status and try to make it work then! She thinks she can always plan and try again. Ughh!!

Silver lining today - I realized I O'ed on 23 Aug, the date I had my loss 4 years ago. Also, I will be late on 7th Sep (Dads 60th Bday) and my bday is on the 9th hoping for a bday BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->